So Veeky Forums what do YOUR character sheets look like?

So Veeky Forums what do YOUR character sheets look like?

Jesus christ, what the fuck

H-how the fuck.... What?

A boringly serious answer

Is it fun?

Bump. Anyone got Burning Wheel character sheets besides Default? I want to try to surprise my players with something nice. I'll see if I can add a Stress meter like Darkest Dungeon, but I have no idea how to make a character sheet. I'd make one for them, otherwise.

like fucking shit
I'll probably print another one since it doesn't seem like I can erase anything without grinding some bits of paper off and the body damage chart (the guy with squares in the upper-right side) is completely unintelligible, if I don't remember what body part was damaged I can pretty much only guess if there was a mark or not
it's not even the first sheet for that character, albeit I lost the first one couple of months after I started playing and I believe I only found it out when I showed up for the game, and since the GM had no empty sheets, we ended up erasing the character that wasn't supposedly going to be played again and just kind of took space in the GM's briefcase

Don't think i've come across any custom ones.

My game? Well, I sure fucking hope so. We will see about that once I get the art and release it.

In my own experience, players absolutely love roleplaying in it, and it has caused many uproarious bouts of laughter in both me and the players in the small amount of sessions I've GMed it. So probably yes.

this looks so nice

Do you know of any resources where I can make a custom one or learn how? Game's on Saturday, but I am willing to put in the work for my players.

A piece of notebook paper with a bunch of poorly-aligned scribbling on it.

TeX

I just use Writer for mine mostly.

Shit nigger, do you keep that looseleaf in your backpack? How hard do you push down on that god damn pencil, fuck.

I use Scribus, but only because I am not nearly as cool as this guy

If I have to have them in person, then they're invariably covered in scrawled notes, piles of workings-out, and have a page of notes on the back. And the ink tends to be smeared and blotted because my handwriting is awful.
> Bad handwriting
> Never use it
> Gets worse
> Don't use it because it's bad
> Keeps getting worse

If I use digital ones, it's pristine and comes with a .txt file of notes. Or more than one.

actually I do keep it in an organiser but one that's seen better days too
and I push that pencil just hard enough to get it recognizable after shit's been erased for the umpteenth time
the sheet's around 5 years old by now and I have to admit it hasn't been held in perfect conditions

I haven't really made any customs with TeX, I didn't feel the need to do it and was too lazy to tinker with it
but it's a good and powerful tool

>sartarite

Is this some super obscure old edition runequest or some weird fuckery just barely based on it?

It's clearly waaaay more contrived than RQ6