Could your character defeat Kyubey?

Could your character defeat Kyubey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahLr2VJMUlU
youtube.com/watch?v=zV-9690Iuiw
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnilock
youtube.com/watch?v=TrgxHDoe8gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is that he doesnt recruit magical boys too?

I don't know, I don't watch weebshit

Restrains himself for his lust for boi pucci would overcome him.

Because girls are more hormonal, quite literally. Their emotional stability is far worse and therefore more ideal for the cycle of magical girl-witch energy release.

>I don't know, I don't watch weebshit
He says, on Veeky Forums

You lost me.

>make a wish
>no

I win?

Looks like a cat, I think I could take a cat.

You were already lost, how did you end up on here?

>Muh chinese cartoon board
Fuck off back to /a/.

Do I win if I eat the little shit?
What if I throw it back into space, does that work?
Those would be the options my characters would try.

/a/ is a shit board.

> Implying you're not on /a/ at all times, especially when you're not.

Of course it is, it's filled with likes of you.

Veeky Forums:imageboard for politics ,vidya and memes.

What would happen if the girl wishes to rule all the universe or to become a literal goddess?

How can you fail to understand a 5 word sentence, none of which has more than one syllable?

so, human with knives verses unkillable alien cat, by defintition, my character would eventually lose, but would kyubey make an exeption to due to an emotionally unstable maniac probably being a good energy source?

>What would happen if the girl wishes to rule all the universe or to become a literal goddess?
I don't think it can happen
If I remember well, it only target girls that are desesperate because of something that just happened, making them unable to think of something else than that event and how they want it to change
But I never watched the show so it's pretty much conjecture

The power of the wish seem related to your soul. The only way rhe final wish was made possible was because time travel build up.

This. Madokas wish only succeeded because she had literally died and suffered over and over and over again without realizing it

So uh... Legit questions...

Anyone ever wonder what it's feel like to wrap that things ears around your dick haha like just as a joke

Also because she's the main focus of Homura's wish.

what does that mean?
the fact that you are even asking, means probably not.
let me guess, it's a character from your favourite anime, and it's sooooo powerful it just has to touch anything with the tip of it's dick and the whole galaxy explodes across multiple multiverses?

>it's sooooo powerful
Not really. All he can really do is make people become magical girls, and summon a new body/a clone every time he dies. And he dies easy, gets shot to pieces by a submachine gun. Really, the only way to permanently "defeat" him is to take away his purpose by rewriting the entire universe so that the fundamental justification for why he does anything at all just ceases to exist.

Nah, it's basically a dickish genie in fuzzy animal form.

>Could your character defeat Kyubey?
Literally a child with no fancy-schmancy powers can defeat Kyubey.

Encase his body in cement and drop him off somewhere at the bottom of the ocean.
He can only create/summon a clone once his body dies, so just lock him up somewhere where he can't die.

Why would I hurt him? He's my friend.

He's just an honest farmer.

>He's my friend.
Please proceed directly to the nearest available Termination Booth. Have a fantastic day.

>He can only create/summon a clone once his body dies, so just lock him up somewhere where he can't die.

This is actually wrong though, watch Rebellion

>He's just an honest farmer.
Imagine if you could mine cryptocurrencies with the power of teenage girl angst.

Yes, because we made the world together before playing in it and there is a Kyuubei inspired race and I play as someone who DGAF about their bullshit.

she used a pistol and timestopped the bullets.

As an individual incubator? Yes. They are not that tough.

But they are essentially an alien hive mind with pretty damn advanced tech. They got hired by other alien civilizations to solve the heat death of the universe and by god they did it, the absolute madmen.

Its hard to imagine any team of individuals, no matter their level, defeating the whole civilization. We never see them go on offense because they dont need to, but even just their ability to empty their vault of witches at you is a serious threat for most parties.

Why would they want to? QB is working for the good of the universe.

>But they are essentially an alien hive mind with pretty damn advanced tech. They got hired by other alien civilizations to solve the heat death of the universe and by god they did it, the absolute madmen.
And then some crazy fucking bitch hijacked their tech and created a new universe to spec through sheer force of yandere. That's a special level of stupid and smart at once.

To be fair, the QB that got Homura'd were in a timeline without Witches, dealing with what was essentially an eldritch monster from a retconned law of physics, and they had the misfortune of it being perhaps the most powerful Witch to ever exist. They were totally unprepared for the force they were toying with, original timeline QB would have been much better prepared simply as a result of knowing how Witches worked.

>Veeky Forums:imageboard for politics ,vidya and memes
Ah, so this is what it feels like to be old

>they had the misfortune of it being perhaps the most powerful Witch to ever exist.
Nah. Gretchen was a galaxy-devouring monstrosity by the end and was only going to go exponential from there. Homulilly was strong, but not "Suns and planets for eyeballs" strong. Though we can argue whether Gretchen in her final form ever technically existed.

Depends.

What's his Gnosis?

Gretchen fell to GodMadoka. Homura didnt, and more than that somehow came out the other side of witchhood, which is unprecedented. In that new form, she broke off a piece of GodMadoka.

Homura accomplished more than Gretchen ever did.

>they had the misfortune of it being perhaps the most powerful Witch to ever exist.
Devil Homura is a being beyond Witches, it's why she has a dark Orb instead of a grief seed. She was entirely unprecented - Pre-rewrite Kyubey would have freaked out in a way worse than when Madoka ascended.

T B H

Yes. Devil Homura is pretty much on the level of Madokami's rewrite feats despite what some may say - she had the same power to rewrite the universe, outright saying the space she morphs into her new outfit and begins torturing Kyubey is the same space that she went to when Madoka was writing the universe. That being said, it's possible she's still weaker than madokami in some other departments, but we'll probably have to wait and see.

>she's still weaker than madokami in some other departments
Yeah, kind of...

I think the perception she's weaker hinges on the fact we have yet to see any feats for her aside from her rewrite. She could easily beat out Madoka if any upcoming media shows her actually, say, trying to kill something.

indeed. hell i started going to Veeky Forums in 2012 and i didn't watch madoka till winter 2016 and only did so for Veeky Forums reasons.

that shit tore my heart out.

While a strong man doing heavy physical labour can perform approximately 2,000,000 foot-pounds of work in a ten-hour day, or one-tenth of 1 horsepower for a 10-hour day, (in order to do this he will require approximately 5,000 kilogram calories per 24 hours.) the fact remains that the functional magical output of a male in the second growth stage is only 38.7% of the primary conversion group. In the interest of power production efficiency, the current trend of only targeting individuals in which the phase change between emotions for the purposes of energy extraction are maximised over the range of other potential candidate groups is to be maintained. Nonetheless, that does not exclude you from receiving a contracting offer, as there may be cases where you would be of some use in such a capacity. After all, the maximum efficiency of the human engine has been found to be only about 25 percent. Due to the fact that the human engine, while still alive, never completely shuts down, and therefore never ceases to degrade energy, the efficiency is zero when no outside work is being done; that is to say, when the body is at rest. This basic rate of consuming energy while at rest amounts on the average to 1700 kilogram calories per adult person per day. It only makes sense then to accept such an offer after finding out about it. You are little more than livestock and you don't even get any informed consent on the matter. Pigs don't get told that they get turned into bacon. Now you're a smart guy, right, user? You know that anyone else in your position would arm themselves to push themselves higher up in the food chain, unless you want to find yourself subject to 'natural disasters', falling to the predations of some monster,or to the rat race of society. Do the smart thing and take the deal. Go ahead, user. Just sell your soul. Do eet, fragget.

he didn't. he sees /a/ as having gone from a main board to a containment board like /pol/ and so looks down on you for talking about /a/ things in Veeky Forums the way he looks down on people talking about /pol/ things on Veeky Forums.

I'm not saying they are right.

I find your explanation unsatisfactory and lacking in depth.

I want to believe this is not pasta.

I would refuse just out of pure spite for that shit-eating grin.

Kill him? HA. Warlock me Incubator. I'll go GOO or Fiend and won't look back.

From what I understand of this, boys are targets, but aren't as big a target as they are less efficient... interesting...

I thought that Kyubey was effectively immortal unless "rewrite the laws of the universe" level magical bullshit was going on.

So... no.

Depends on the character.
The latest one? Would fall for it hook, line, and sinker and probably have one of those really dumb wishes, and then proceed to never suspect a thing.
The one before that would insist on knowing everything possible beforehand, and likely end up forming a written agreement to a more sustainable method of achieving its cause in exchange for assistance with her own goals (and cleaning up the mess it's left around). Not sure if that counts as defeating it, though.

No, individual Kyubey instances die to 9mm pistol fire as easily as your average cat. It's just that the Kyubey civ then just creates another instance trivially, eats the corpse to reclaim resources, and picks up where they left off.

Sick, now read Bokurano.

I want to stay on homura's wild ride. How far can such unhealthy amounts of yuri really take us?

The functional output of a female in the third growth stage would is only 49.1%. A female in the second growth stage is also far more gullible. As for their performance, they only have a very limited magic supply, usually enough to kill two or three witches before needing to recharge. Each witch they kill will drop a 'grief seed', which will be able to restore roughly one full charge worth of their attained magical charge capacity, or roughly two to three times what it takes to kill them. In the event that they run out of their magic entirely, they die horribly, painfully, and become the very monsters they were fighting. And before you ask, no, any increase to their magical charge capacity will be offset by the increase in the potency and added versatility of their magic as they fight witches.

How about you don't

So while, yes, a reality rewrite would kill them, we actually have no idea what the species is capable of beyond the contract thing. They're still a space faring species.

Theoretically, a big enough space armada could kill them by blowing up wherever they live. We just have no idea what they're actually capable of.

Thankfully Kyubey is up-to-date with the current understanding of developments in the field of human resource management. On a cosmic scale, with hundreds of billions of stars in our galaxy alone, the survival of the inhabitants of a single planet is irrelevant. The galactic economy is impacting both large and small energy producers in the galaxy. When it comes to recruitment, outsourcing, international competition, etc., with "employees" who are located and moved throughout the country, all considerations affect HR management. Incubators are after all the reason humanity ever left the Stone Age. They were dropping stuff off at Steve Job's garage. The respective toy fads of the 80s and 90s were manufactured to get people less wary of them. Everything was planned by them right from the beginning, except for Princess Dianna, they merely took credit for it.

Dilemma: If monsters existed with a diabolical array of power with which to control, harm and torment humans with, would you make a contract with Kyubey in order to stand a chance to defend yourself?

/人 ‿‿ 人\

haha tortured rat

I miss Deculture's take on coobs.

Does "fucked" qualify for defeated?

Nice try, rat, but booletz wurk. The only catch being that the monsters are invisible to the non-contracted. But the magic is all Lovecraftian stuff, what is to stop you from building goggles to see them? You won't know until you try. If the creatures can appear as meteorological disturbances, suicidal idealisations, or eerie chills in the room, then who is to say that they don't throw off heat. The argument is simple but subtle. All information, to be acted upon, must be represented physically. These beings excerpt force, friction, and so it would follow that they would produce heat, and even absorb it, etc. And while they may exhibit quirks regarding this, that is commentary on our primitive experience with force, which we are more familiar with by means of our muscular sense of pushing and pulling, the stretch of springs, or the pull of gravity on bodies of known mass.

I mean, sure, we're forgetting that one important detail where these monsters typically hide behind a magical barrier which conceals an extra dimensional labyrinth from where these horrors lurk in waiting, luring in their human prey, from where a tactical nuke won't get them. This is how bad things would be if this was our world: In one year alone 285,462,992-to-356,828,740 people would have vanished off the face of the Earth, unless people start contracting before it's too late, because without any meguca, there would end up being at least 71,365,748 of those Eldritch abominations in one populated region alone, which would begin causing widespread epidemics, mass rioting, a rapid rise in motor vehicle collisions, and unprecedented incidences of suicides.

Nuke is the solution. After you've reached about several hundred of those things, you're pretty much screwed. Nuke eet. youtube.com/watch?v=ahLr2VJMUlU

>unless people start contracting before it's too late
Yeah, we should start listening to this guy. He seems to know what's up. I mean, anyone who's using such suspiciously specific numbers must know what they're on about.

>Right before the fight even begins she tosses aside a stack of ballistic calculations. That whole things was planned 'to a T': wind speed, wind angle, altitude, pressure, temperature, humidity, etc., all within reasonable tolerances. She even knew where the Brazilian Night Mardi Gras Carnival parade would materialise through applied statistics. She had everything from a field of M136 AT4s at hand all the way up to a Type 88 Surface-to-Ship Missile, and it still wasn't enough to destroy the huehuehuehuehuehuehue?!?!

I call bullsheet on dat! Albeit, canonically, it takes two to three meguca to kill huahuahuahuahua.

Now this is how you one-shot kill Walpurgisnacht. [Pic related] But it would of course depending on weather conditions, otherwise significant fallout may extend several kilometres downwind from a 1 kiloton nuclear explosion, making collateral damage possible even in very sparsely populated areas. If it burst right over the surface (meaning: at ground level) you would get lethal radioactive fallout over an area of several square kilometres. Even at very low yields, the amount and range of fallout from a nuclear explosion is not significantly reduced by detonating the device 10 metres underground.

>Somehow convince the armed forces to shoot a low-yield tactical nuke into the weather anomaly.

"Operation Cloud Killer is a Go! ... Yes, we are demanding that you launch a small nuke over the city.... stop looking at us like that, we're dead serious."

Tell them that the only way to stop the soon to reach and rising 102+ km/h wind speed is to nuke a very, very specific, ever-drifting region of the sky which we're monitoring with our equipment, otherwise the entire settled region will be destroyed and the population will drastically plummet from the massive casualties taken.

youtube.com/watch?v=zV-9690Iuiw

Using one nuke on an unevacuated city to take out a witch, especially one like Walpurgis, would be a horrible idea since it'd immediately begin feeding off of all the suffering the nuke were to cause, so long as the Witch itself isn't killed, which is pretty likely in Wally's case.

Assuming magical girls like Homura are also present in the world, a potential witch coudl also be utterly indestructible and massive, like Kriemhild Gretchen. It doesn't help that Incubators target people suffering from normal problems, not just people who want to kill witches, and make them magical girls. Incubators also can't be seen by people who aren't young girls. Witches would develop no matter what and there will always be a chance for them to become especially bad.

Hey, if enough science people told certain somebody it would stop Irma, I I'm pretty sure he would give the order.

Anyone else assume he was just pretty much a lich with a nearby Phalactery?

>Shoot a nuke
>Walpurgis just notices it and erases it from existence with her magic rainbow fire

You're gorgettign Homura's approach to dueling Walpurgis relied almost entirely on her sometime abilities, and they didn't even help her finish it off.

My character literally does not exist.

Not that I don't have a character, the fact is that he is just a vast intelligence like azathoth.

He is literally omnilocked, and can't be affected by anything in our universe.

If he can beat the being who happens to be a universe, then yes.

My powers in the normal world are pretty limited, so I'd have to just telekinesis him to death.

Walpurgis can lift several story tall buildings with her telekinesis, and she has several guardian familiars. A nuke wouldn't be able to stop her before she either plucks it out of the air or stops it.

Battling Walpurgisnacht is impossible without several magical girls helping.

>Timessop abilities = Sometime abilities
Thanks brain

For the scholarly
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnilock

He does possess omnipotence in his universe, if the fight is taking place there then he just dies.

If it's taking place in another world, I just have weak telekinesis. I'm literally untouchable, but unless he can die to a normal mans strength, it's not happening.

It's an immovable object problem, I can't lose but can I win?

Well I'm always here to help. You can always trust the odd talking animal who gives you a trinket for safe-keeping. After a quick crash course--no need for any pesky details--we'll be off! Now what's your wish?

He has physical durability of common housecat.
But he's not limited to proverbial nine lives.

>azathoth transdimensionally oras space cat for infinity.

I'd watch it

>That one girl whose wish was to be able to eat cheesecake with her mom one last time before she passed, not realizing she could have wished her moms cancer away

One even worse for a normal to try and take on would be Homulilly, not only is she as durable and huge as Walpurgis, but she also generates an entire army just from existing along with... 12 I think? familiars that are just as strong as magical girls, which don't seem to be mostly limited to being in the orbit of their Witch, like Walpurgis' do. They're also shown to be able to do a move where they stick something with several of their spears at once then spin so rapidly that their victim is compressed into a singularity.

Her teeth familiars also have a a number 10 on the Mohs hardness scale, and she can turn her basic soldiers absolutely gigantic, like kaiju-sized. She also has two huge arms coming out of her back that swat anything around it, decimating entire cities arguably even faster than Walpurgis does.

Point is depending on the Witch, they can be hot shit.

>>That one girl whose wish was to cure the boy she likes, not realizing she could have wished to have him for herself

And then watch Texhnolyze after.

It's okay. She evidently accepted The Madoka's Peace at some point after the rewrite and turned into a filthy lesbian like the rest of them.

One can only resist the bad influence for so long...

Being absorbed into the Law of the Cycle turns you into a lesbian. Fact.

especially when they are this blatant about it

I don't even know what this thread is about.

Meguka

Quantum physics, philosophical inevitability of suffering, and cute lesbians.

>thinking Texhnolyze is depressing
It isn't, though. It's melancholic, yes, but it isn't any more depressing than, say, Haibane Renmei.

Homura did nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=TrgxHDoe8gA

Being meguca is suffering.

For those that don't understand what is meant by 'heat death' in relation to engineering terms, put simply, consider the fast elements of a system that can change state, mainly based on available energy densities. In this case, Kyubey is considering very large systems and ways of sustaining them against the force of gravity.

Stars are excellent sources of energy, but quite inefficient; most of the bulk is not used for energy production at any time in the stellar lifecycle. Fusion is clearly the most powerful and easily accessible energy source in the present era: hydrogen and helium are the most plentiful elements, and can be harvested from gas giant planets or stars for practical use.

At some point in the past, Kyubey's civilization may have dispensed with stars altogether, relying only on artificial fusion power and keeping in the cool interstellar. Another possible (if somewhat speculative) high density energy source would be matter-energy conversion. It has been argued that advanced civilizations could create very small black holes using intersecting beams of extremely powerful gamma radiation just for this purpose.

The ultimate limits of energy production lie on the cosmological scale, such as extracting shear energy from a collapsing space-time. Although the total amount of energy that can be extracted in a finite region is still limited, it appears quite likely that producing enough energy even for very ambitious projects is possible. And the Kyubey species is nothing if not if ambitious.