Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1CwO4KqTgloMlRxSTRzbkhoY28?usp=sharing
strawpoll.me/13914825
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uncensored Version:

Uncensored Version:

CYOAs like these are why people hate us on Veeky Forums.

I like that CYOA

no one cares about your autistic screeching and fighting

please no more feminism shit posts that ruin everything like in the previous thread.

also that's why people loathe us everywhere.

>This thread

Better thread

The funny thing is that now Tok cant post his trash in the actual new thread!

Yes he can, the site was changed a while back so now it only checks for duplicates within the same thread or in the thread list. Meaning, Tok is free to post his CYOA even while it's in this one.

TOKHAAR GOL!
Can you pretty please make a CYOA with Pride (Priscilla)?
I'll show you my sword collection if you do!
With love,
Your Russian guy.

>I like that CYOA
The rest of Veeky Forums doesn't. Low quality fetish shit is the only thing I can't defend in the meta threads when they complain about us.

Why do you think anyone cares about meta thread cancer or our image to other people? Nobody should give a shit, only about CYOAs they like.

Will you niggers sage when you post ffs.

I sage, don't blame me.

>first 3 cyoa in new thread has lewd shit in it
Stop pretending that you all aren't perverts.

>low quality fetish shit
It's still better than two autismos flinging shit at each other like in the last thread. Or arguing about feminism or some shit

It's not about being perverts.
It's about Tok being the most gigantic fucking faggot to exist.

First, it's the author posting his own shit. Second, we opened a new thread because we don't like it as well: Third, I never denied being a pervert.

Don't forget that is also the most autistic.

Ignore him and his content then, if every did it then there would be nothing to fuel his faggoty flames.

Remove Gabriella pls.

>better

Doesn't matter, faggot. This one was first

:)

Couldn't you at least write the tiny word 'sage'?

Yup. /CYOAG/ belongs in trash

This thread was close to falling off the board, and YOU just HAD to post without saging.

boo fucking hoo

Can someone post the most OP Worm CYOA? please? I need to feel cool...

I just want to break the game build:

Futa: 30 Stats, 65 Ability (+15 Base +30 Ahegao + 10 Sensitive +10 Klutz)

Curvy:
Prowess 2
Endurance 14 (11 Base +1 Elf + 2 Stat Points)
Size 2
Limit 3
Smug 20, Mag Fingers 20, Big Milky Tits 25

Weak against Magic Fingers with a higher Limit or a Lucky Build with Prowess. This beats every single player challenge with a high success rate. Mylene forces a tie though.

Math: Winning requires Magic Hands and over 3 Limit
Winning by Prowess requires at least 4 prowess, and likely fails.

Don't tell me you've made a spreadsheet for this.

I like Tok CYOAs.

Yeah? Well why don't you just marry him then!

Idiot.

I idea of a honeymoon with Tok terrifies me

IDK what people think about this specific Tok CYOA, but Messed Up Waifu was actually good. Like, I actually enjoyed it. But the rest of this shit? You could scrape Adam Sandler pictures, stick them in a table, and caption them with random Dan Quayle quotes, and it'd still be a better CYOA than Battle Sluts.

Messed up waifu's balance on the drawbacks was all over the place. It suffers the same balance issues all of Toks cyoas do.

Can we get more CYOA links like this?

I'd liked perv ones but a non-perv would be good.

I like how you can build your gladiator and do battle with a random boss gladiator. Need a buff on bosses though. Made a good character by mistake then made an even better one on purpose.

I was browsing tg since the last thread in trash went away, and I find this thread. Why is it in tg?

Op could you make a boss list for futas and males? I would like the art and to see new buffer bosses.

Futas as a priority.

Reposting the fetishbait with adventure bits from yesterday
Feedback, corrections, furious criticism welcome as always

>Which waifu/evil opressor have you picked ? strawpoll
strawpoll.me/13914825

>Things I especially want to get (You)r advice on:
To people who seriously considered picking Eloise (if they exist) and Sylvia, but for some reason didn't: What did you like about Eloise/Sylvia? Who and why did you like more ? How would you like me to change her to make her your top choice?

>Things I consider changing in the 1.1 version
Sylvia: clarifying that she considers the player cute and wants to have fun with him • maybe allowing the player to look into Earth's past under certain conditions
Eloise: reword her experiments to make it clear that she considers the player more like a lovely familiar and less like a test subject • reword the last paragraph to make it clear the player will be showered with gently dominant love
Descriptions: reducing or removing the text glow entirely

>Changes I don't consider
Rewriting the characters entirely
Serious changes to Beatrice

stop the threadwars, you make the kids cry!

>Replies: 48
>Posters: 26
Samefags complaining about fetish stuff. Nothing's stopping you from posting and discussing non-fetish CYOAs if that's what gets you going. It's all wish fulfilment, why do you pretend you're somehow superior?

Beatrice is the best. All the explosions and no autism? Pefect waifu. I mean domfu.

Is this some kind of Bioshock manga?

It's the "tits or ass" and "I want to watch you pee" manga.

>tits or ass
It's terrible to have men of culture so divided on an issue.

The true answer lies in the middle.

post mystery box pls

I don't think there is one, I think it's "insert midriff of choice here"

>no lady-abs
better be "insert midriff of choice."

Aw shit I posted it in the wrong order

Ouch, looks like I missed that. Either way, made a form for the CYOA and working on the spreadsheet.

Can't wait to see it.

But that's ZBG?

Pick True Monster

Golden Egg

Humanoid +15 stat point

Micro size
Space magic elements 0 bp

Perks
>Wingless flight
>Unnoticed
>Genius
>Cute/Attractive

Complications
>Mama, not Mama
>Obsession
>Clingy
>Not House Trained
>Lazy Bum
>Hunger of the Ages

THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME

Companion -17FP
>Dog 0 fp
>Kobold 0 fp
>Slimon 0 fp
>Serena Sora -1 FP
>The Judge & Odin's eye -1 FP
>Jumeo & Roliet -3FP
>Echidna -5FP
>The 'Imagine Monsters' -2FP
>Raziel -5FP

Enemy +4fp
>Kit the Kitsune +2fp
>Raddanenn +1 fp
>Almanzorr +1fp

BBEGS +13 fp
>Fredrik Von Chudivishchnyy +3fp
>The Chaos Avatars +4fp
>Lambada +4fp
>Narcillicus +2fp

Stats summary
Base point= 100+80-5-10-10-15-50-60 = 30
Str: 15 >>|15| -30
Tgh: 15 >>|15| -30
Agi: 90 >>|15| +50+25
Mgc: 100 >> |15|+50+15+15+5

Imagine having a cute clingy tiny fairy at size of your palm, a glutton (who likes sweets) who is also a genius NEET.

Her skills lies in her super-hard-to-detect, since other monsters are sized of a small mountain at their tiniest. Not to mention her "Unnoticed". Basically, my monster is perfect not only for infiltration to other monster master's house.

Battle capabilities will be highly reliance on Space Magic. Need to note that Teleport goes both way. Imagine creating a wormspace of lava in the stomach of the monster. Or maybe between the outer space. Or even teleporting in tiny asteroid bypassing through the atmosphere.

Of course this build is not omnipotent. That's why I enlisted a lot of powerful allies. Base can be handled by Sora, Kobold, Dogo, and Slimon. Strategy preps would be handled by The Judge and Odin's eye. Assault tem will be handled by the rest.

"Genius" compared to others of its kind. A true monster is of animalistic intelligence. At best, your fairy is about as smart as the smartest chimp in the world. Smart enough to use whatever power it has though, and with no innate loyalties.

That's why I didn't take "Indipendence" complication.

As long as she can understand and follow my order, I'd be the one issuing command.

You'd think she's as smart as a chimp? WRONG. She's a "True Monster" and the author of CYOA specifically mention that their intellect ranged from a young kid and of an average man in the first page. Do you even read it dude.

The loyalty part? Probably true. But since it consider me as its parent and I treat it right and true, loyalty can be born from parental love. Also first page.

You are right, I don't know how I got that wrong.

Still, the genius perk very specifically says that a true monster "will figure out you aren't their parent", and that's the only thing keeping them loyal to begin with.

thats another one for the personal drive. thanks tok.

Yeah loyalty is definitely the issue. However, the same problem will also affect the other 1000 masters. So if I want to win the game, this is one path I need to overcome. Besides, aiming a path of godhood would definitely not a cake walk too anyway.

I kinda feel bad for Tok. He got shat on really hard. Poor guy.

It's just a couple of die hard faggots really. That anti-tok thread was just 3 ids for ages.

She's one of the ones that doesn't even think of you as human.

oh look its that guy again

She doesn't though, the author himself admitted that was the case last thread. Which part is controversial to you now?

I think he can take it. Besides, I like Tok and his cyoas too, save for his few autistic moments. I think SDA and his fanboys are just cunts who can't stand another attention whore and has a fit everytime.

Yeah, I know. I just hate seeing SDA and his lackeys bullying him constantly.

Immortality
waifu
money
clock

Yeah, I to also enjoy being given the same product again, slight tweaked.

Similiar to this from the thought process.
Male
Chubby-Elf
4x times sexual endurance
Abilities Magical Finger and Smug
Drawback Sensitive, Klutz and Bad Luck.

Will reliable beat anyone who isn't Amonette or Mylene.
Not enough points for Unyielding, who will turn Mylene into a victory.

And then I realized I made a build where I end up a Chubby, Elf NEET who is still a Virgin. fml

I don't like SDA much but tok is insufferable.

Recently reworked an old Genie CHYOA because one lamp was way OP. Let me know how this one balances out.

Unyielding doesn't do shit against Mylene.

Does the Lamp of Linking Lust affect the same random person each time?

Can the Lamp of Lingering Pain kill?

If you've already lost your virginity I assume the Lamp of Frustrated Lust won't ever work - correct? Or is it just if you are now a virgin and lose your virginity?

The lamp of heart's desire now does not give you wishes at all so it is pretty shit compared to its previous incarnation.

I choose the lamp of linking lives so i can Be The Little Girl