The nigh unstoppable villain's only weakness is idol unit concerts

>the nigh unstoppable villain's only weakness is idol unit concerts

Your character is good at singing and dancing, right?

Wait, no? Why not? What are you going to do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MF9qpQmCA0k
youtube.com/watch?v=blyj_D-_7pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"You know captain, you should become a maiden, too. Why? Because we get the power of divine protection from the ichnia. In the same way, I think my feelings are giving you strength. You don't understand? It's hard to explain feelings." Diola shrugged, managing to turn the motion into a graceful dismissal.
>Xolotl has the divine ability to impact any and all things within it's domain
>Xolotl's Howl in the Distance inflicts Reality Distortion

Why not indeed.
"Ti Icniuhtli Xolotl!"

Was a fun event.
In terms of games, I can distinctly recall one M&M3 one-shot I played in where one of the characters pretty much did this. Threw a giant pop concert performance (her day job) as a trap for the villain, who we knew was looking for a place with a lot of potential hostages. Was a fantastic climax battle, and managed to trick the audience into thinking it was some kind of light show.
Plan almost failed pretty badly, our Inspector Gordon stand-in chewed the group out behind a closed door for recklessly endangering a bunch of innocent people.

don't keep making these shit threads you fag

Somewhat relevant image.

Then make a better thread you lazy fuck.

>Xolotl has the divine ability to impact any and all things within it's domain
>Xolotl's Howl in the Distance inflicts Reality Distortion

What did he mean by this?

So... where does Best Girl Katalina fit into this idol group?

>you will never be an Aztec idol girl

But, my main dude has his hobby as singing and dancing?

It's the steel age not a whole lot else to do.

What? are all your characters just killing machines?

My character isn't, but their bard gf is. And you know what that means. youtube.com/watch?v=MF9qpQmCA0k

That's not how it works you stupid dipshit.

>Your character is good at singing and dancing, right?
That's irrelevant for an idol. All an idol needs to be is jailbait. In any system but Pathfinder more than 50% of the PCs will be automatically disqualified.

What if we ARE playing Pathfinder?

Then you'd be playing something furrier.

Then your entire party is probably idols anyway.

We use lure of idol charms to strand him on a boat for a decade.

>Necromancer
Why scour the countryside to raise a troop of undead lolis of course! Then have the Bard train them in signing and dancing.

Is this from something by Sayman?

Anime was a mistake, and anyone who keeps bringing its tropes into their games should be banned from the table

It's Urara's time to shine!

>Dark / Compassion / Clumsy
that has like no synergy at all

>no synergy
Gap moe.

>all an idol needs to be is jailbait
>recent spate of 30th birthday celebrations among incredibly popular idol group
almonds: activated
walnuts: working
cashews: charged

Let someone more qualified deal with it.

She kind of looks like Lady Maria from Bloodborne.

>bbeg is confirm lolicon

jokes on you bud my character was an idol before she got kidnapped. Now she can knife fight.

>"You know what this means?"
>"It's time to punch the DM in his Love Live loving dick?"
>"No, it's time for us to make the greatest musical group in history."

>"Then punch him in the dick."

>the GM declares their preference for iM@S

>"We're too late. No amount of dick punching can save him from his shit taste."

How does that even work? Someone's "weakness" in a combat sense is a kind of music? Just because the English language let you construct that sentence doesn't mean that it meant anything.

Have you not even seen Macross, user?

>TFW I try to get at least one bard level into my grim black knight builds everytime.
I never thought it would come in handy except for the butload of skills and change focus.

He didn't say 'in combat', and lots of unstoppable foes had fatal weaknesses.

Much like how Polyphemus' fatal weakness was wine, you have to lure the villain into a false sense of security with a gentle rendition of "Loadingu~" before, presumably, driving a giant spike into his eye.

Yeah, I believe that was the intention.
It's edit of Iori from Im@s being condescending cunt.

>The DM prefers CG over 765
I would walk out

Yeah but Anzu though.

My character is a top notch singer and good dancer but she don't fit into "idol" category because she is 23, not 14. So we will find random 14 years old girls, dress them in weeb outfits and go as their managers while my character will rant about villian is a giant pedo with no taste in women and music at all.

There are Christmas Cake idols.

>What are you going to do now?
Build a robot to do it for me, like I solve all of my problems.

Got it.

But were playing Gundam, not Macross

Well... the BBEG is a neckbeard who loves maids and idols so this is actually what we do on a regular basis: organize concerts with popular idols from Japan to trap the villain and kick his ass.

He always comes back for more though.

I've got it happening in a DtD game. The enemies in question can possess people in despair or psychological disarray. In contrast, they get less powerful and able to influence people the more psychologically strong and positive they are.

Music isn't the ONLY way to deal with them (They've proven to have issues with fanatics like the Word of Blake or disciplined, elite units) but it's a good method.

We just do it Macross style and hire a team of popstars to do it while we fly giant robot jets and shoot missles at the baddies

Yak de culture

The party's mission is now to find the best idols in the land, as well as to do side quests to fund them. The final battle will be basically be a reskin of the old "hold the line while the NPCs set the bomb" type missions.

Sounds like a fun campaign to me. Especially if hijinks happen along the way, like the BBEG's minions trying to kidnap the idols, or the only suitable tailor for the costumes being a moody aranea in the middle of a cursed forest.

>Wait, no? Why not? What are you going to do now?
Build hype.

RIPIP antagonist-kun

Jesus Christ, it's Harry Dresden meets Tokyo Mew-Mew and it's amazing.

Right in my heart. I have no idea who she even is, but just a glance can tell me that you have patrician taste.

>the nigh unstoppable villains PERFORM idol unit concerts
youtube.com/watch?v=blyj_D-_7pA

My previous character was a cleric-bard gestalt with perform: sing, stringed instruments and oratory, while having a trappy antipaladin with perform: sing and dance in the party. We were looking to eventually get a few of our captives and/or rescued monsters to join the band and use it as a cover to tour the land, subtly spreading our influence.

An opposing party of musical heroes would have been pretty fun too.

Obviously dependable manager type character, but later revealed to be a former idol who still has the moves.

>but she don't fit into "idol" category because she is 23
that's where you're wrong

>My previous character was a cleric-bard gestalt
To what end?

Idolatry.

was that system ever translated, or just the character sheet? It sounds like it's a fun read just from the sheet.

Why is Yoshida's art so perfect?

Abusing the hell out of the religious conversion rules in PF. Cleric/Negotiator Bard, basically ran around like one of the priests from Age of Empires but cute and female.

The antipaladin was gestalted with mesmerist, so a better synergy for primary attributes but needed Str and Con, especially being an elf.

I have a completed draft but it needs massive rewriting and I've just let it languish around on my hard drive for the past year because I have no motivation. Don't know if anybody else has tried translating it though.

>What are you going to do now?
The same thing we do every night, Pinky.
RIP AND TEAR HIS GUTS

post the draft. something will probably work itself out. Even if it's awkwardly written, you'll have done us a service just making it exist