This thing is going to go up along with the site's insanely growing popularity

This thing is going to go up along with the site's insanely growing popularity.

Earlier today it was $1.60. Now it's $2.39.

Seriously, everyone here should probably invest now while it's still affordable. See you in EOY 2018.

And no, I'm not dropping a ref link. Just really believe in this coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/v4fc9F
gist.github.com/KoreanWhale/69073f95045e2822553c247d8ca77979
discord.gg/vNGsENy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I deadass bought 30 minutes ago and I'm up $200

use my this ref code for dividends 1RMev

>bought 5 cuckoins @ $1.86
>already $2.39

Please use my code below. I just dropped 10k usd into this

E49pem

Only exchange to have neo pairs and neo ICOs. Also listing raiblocks

1JfxP

Shilling my referral as well. Kucoin is such a fresh breath of air compared to using Cryptopia...

1Rhge

if you use this ref code you get some nice dividends btw. 1cgbs

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

Brainlet here...how does the referral code thing work? Or does someone have a link to a page explaining it?

Lets start a referral train!
1Rwr2

Been wanting to get in for the past 3 hours but this fucking green candle is endless

jesus fuck is it too much to ask for a little dip

use my referral, no pajeets allowed though

13K67

>waiting for a dip

I guess you don’t even know how the coin works or you’d know there’s very little reason to sell at this point. It’s only going to go up. It went from $2 to $3 in 24h.

I bought 5 coins @ $1.8 on a lark before I went to whataburger. Just set a reasonable limit order then chill for a while

Have around $25 USD in BTC. Should I trade it all for Kucos?

Also how does this referral thing work?

I’m measuring in AUD, to anyone wondering why I see it as $3.

>Begs for gibs
>no pajeets allowed

>measuring in $

Give me the eth numbers faggot

1f76u

Please use my referall. I am but a humble boy

Pretty please

1g37h

shilling mine too
am broke shill
1b8d4

Use my referral and the gains fairy will visit you tonight.

1M73a

How does the dividend work per token?

Use code pls 1g7J2

I'd like to invest in KuCoin too, but I already invested T.T

post your ref codes in this shit discordapp.com/invite/v4fc9F

For some crunched numbers read this:

gist.github.com/KoreanWhale/69073f95045e2822553c247d8ca77979

Thank you, great read, but are you sure those numbers are realistic?

Given how much the volume went up already its probably much better

what if they lower the dividends next september?

Then you can sell in a year at 10x the price

this shilling is a bit hard for my taste imo

It completely ignores the fact that rewards will be slashed from 50% per share to 15%.

Buying now is speculating that the exchange will sustain its volume after the bounty pump. You're investing on the prayer that the exchange becomes relevant. There are a lot of competitors in this space, for every binance theres like 40 other exchanges which die out (like kucoin). kucoin sustains its volume by adding ridiculous amounts of pairings frequently, I'm not sure if you've paid any attention to exchanges that do this but when you have too many pairings and no volume people leave, orders become frustrating, spreads too wide to be usable.

As it stands the current KSC coin per share is grossly over valued, I would caution anyone wanting to buy in and simply offer the advice that dividend shares are always priced to their payout, once bounty volume dies down the shares will plummet in value, so just wait. or buy COSS idk.

Why on earth is there some moron selling 5k of these 400 sats lower than anyone else is asking for?

Thanks a lot!

i have a question. is it worth it to buy $300 worth of kucoin shares and hold them until the site has reached top volume? like, what will be my outcome from the feeshares? or should i buy something else?

It looks to good to be true.

I'm sure they won't pay dividends forever.

Tell me another exchange that has fees as low as 0.1
Doesnt need any form ofnverification, no matter how big the withdrawals are
And has XRB

seemed fair until you went full retard and said buy
COSS

Drop them in Kucoinshares, cash out half once it quadrupled, leave the rest until Q4 next year

And if you would like to make me get a couple of bucks too use my referral: 1eaya
Doesnt cost you anything

sorry, i have already made my account. and do i just leave my coins on the exchange to get dividends? thanks for the answer

Question I bought KCS yesterday. But in their bonus page I still have 0 KCS and they did not pay a bonus yet. 0 KCS is in order.

I'm so fucking mad.

I read about this last night, so went to buy this morning.

In the time it took Bittrex to finally fucking verify me (because apparently they were happy for me to deposit money but not withdraw anything) it had almost doubled in price.

exactly THIS

I've been out here shamelessly shilling my kucoin code (E49pem) because I know this will make everyone happy. Pay it forward anons, theres growth in KCS share value AND dividends are paid in coins which may also moon.

its an alright coin. I suggest trying discord.gg/vNGsENy cuz we were just talking about coins that are going up in value.

i lost 150$ because of this coin

i will never ever buy back in

Just in case you can't fucking read the damn chart this shit was spiked in value around november and promptly crashed the fuck out days later

Seriously just look at it and tell me it won't happen a second time you stupid mother fuckers

I have 53 of these. I won't make it will I?
0.01 dollars per day. That's like nothing at all

13K67

Referral code though.

1f6yf

0.01 with that kind of volume is good. imagine if it becomes a top 5 exchange

Thanks for optimism. Looks like I have a chance then. I didn't bother putting more in but I should have.

Whats the best way to transfer money to binance?
buy from coinbase then send over?

1exP3

Have never seen a more confident hold of a coin. literally nobody selling hence the massive green rocket plume.

Coinbase will charge you out the ass on fees for buying BTC or ETH but yea thats what I did

Here's some fud.. You make money off of tx fees, therefore exchange must charge higher tx fees to pay you. I'm just gonna use the exchange with lowest tx fees then... This thing is a pyramid bros.. It will go up but in the end will not be a winner.

I just sold all my kcs to go into bnty. I'll buy back once I've made some money. I hope i make money
This exchange is great
Use this link and sign up desu. It's good to catch the early coins. 1f6yf