Game Finder

Who let me make the OP edition

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimezoneconverter.com/
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/88226/lloedain-the-lost-land
discord.gg/qGtNhx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone running a Seers of the Throne game? Or willing to do so, at any rate

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
I really don't have one, but I'm familiar with pathfinder, WOD, Monsterhearts, shadowrun, etc. . .
PST usually after 1600, most of the time on weekend
Play roll20, but contact and if it's VC based discord is fine. But if there isn't anything else Skype iirc is fine.
>Contact Info
Geist#3148

>Finding a WoD game
>Finding a WoD game that isn't shit or run by tards or edgelords, at that.

Has anyone tried playing Torchbearer via one of these? Seems like with the cards and what not it would be annoying.

Not letting this die so young

This can only go splendidly.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
DnD 5e.
Playing at 2:30 GMT ( use this: thetimezoneconverter.com/ to see if you can make it.) Every Wednesday.
Text, no maps, r20 and discord server.
>Contact Info
Bob#8904
>Additional Notes
Looking for ~2 players. It's a full orc game starting at lvl 3. I made a few half-breed for people to use. The setting is that orcs have already conquered the main continent and are now exploring an entirely new one full of weird shit and stuff. Custom setting obviously.

The deal-breaker is that the game, while not lewd by any means, does not feature fade to black (unless you particularly don't want to do it yourself). And given orcs, you know where I am going with this.

Right. This isn't my first time gming either but a word of warning that experienced players are what I am interested in so they can help me out, but I will also not exactly tolerate minmaxing as I aim for having fun first and numbers second.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Adventurer Conqueror King System (OSR)
Wednesday 1pm GMT (FIRST SESSION TODAY)
Roll20
>Contact Info
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/88226/lloedain-the-lost-land
>Additional Notes
We are running today. I've had to boot two players because they don't seem to understand it's not 5e and refuse to make characters using the rulebook.

Luckily character creation is a 30 minute process a lot of the time so it's quick and easy.

You could try it.

>I've had to boot two players
>before session 1

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Anything as long as its beginner friendly. I am very new to rpgs.
GMT+1
Anything except skype
>Contact Info
Discord: awoo#7035
>Additional Notes

>GM/Player
DM
>System
D&D 5e
>Times
Tuesdays, 8PM EST (week-by-week basis)
>Method of Play
Roll20 (text roleplay), Discord (ooc and certain IC aspects like combat)
>Contact Info
Ral#7222
>Additional Notes

Looking for 1-2 more players, possibly more. One on one session will be required prior to recruitment, simply because I've had a lot of bad experiences recruiting strangers from Veeky Forums. Voice isn't required, so long as you can hear me and the other players.

Setting is a standard fare Forgotten Realms adventure.

If I could find a game I would.

>the game, while not lewd by any means, is lewd

>while not lewd by any means, does not feature fade to black
nani

Slaves.

Run it you mong

Lewd.

>The deal-breaker is that the game, while not lewd by any means, will feature plenty of orc cocks violating various forms of elves.

Just cut to the chase and say it's an orc ERP game next time.

I'm one of the players, actually. It's not. It's an equal mix of political maneuvering, ass-kicking, exploration, drinking, and tender loving of Elvish maidens.

ERP is ERP no matter which way you slice it.
One drop rule.

Fair 'nuff. It's still got plenty of other shit to offer, and it's been a fun campaign so far.

Daily reminders that system mastery is required in order to GM a game and not everyone has that you fucking mongoloid

If that were true games would be impossible to run. You'd have to fucking apprentice under the people who made them, and that's assuming they knew how to paly their own game.

I mean, at least nobody would ever be able to suffer through FATAL.

Even if not everyone has it, it's something everyone can get. God forbid someone put some fucking effort into something.

>The deal-breaker is that the game, while not lewd by any means, does not feature fade to black (unless you particularly don't want to do it yourself). And given orcs, you know where I am going with this.

No you don't. It helps like hell, sure, but you absolutely don't need it in order to just GM a beginning game.

Post in game transcripts of this hot orc action plz.

>Daily Reminder (TM) some people are too lazy to read and that should be acceptable

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
FFG Force and Destiny
My schedule is a little butts but it will be after 7pm EST on the days we play
session 0 will be on Discord, then we will move onto roll20/Discord for actual play.
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
I already have one player and am looking for 2-3 more who want to take long walks in force infused areas, search ancient temples, and attempt to discover force secrets under the nose of the Empire.

Email me or hit me up in this thread so we can get this whole thing started!

It's been mainly political maneuvering, exploration, hunting, and Elvish conspiracies so far. There's only been one opportunity for handholding, and I'd rather not post the logs of that without people's permission.

GM>
System - Marvel Heroic System

Text game

Times available -
Weekdays/Weekend sessions dependent on player schedules

discord.gg/qGtNhx

ABOUT:

>EXILES.
Crossover/multiverse inspired one-shot session/ series of adventures. Mission based structure. Play any character you want!

I would be ok with this sort of thing in a low fantasy setting with human barbarians instead of orcs. Anyway I hope you guys have fun

Thanks, man. I just hope we can scrounge up another player or two before the campaign gets called off.

I'm sorry user, but Veeky Forums is too heterosexual for your ERP shenanigans.

If I was the kind of degenerate to have a folder of smug anime girls, I would be making use of them now.

I'll see what other people I have lurking about in my contacts, but everyone I know that's both a decent person and cool with ERP is already in the game.

>both a decent person and cool with ERP
You must have low standards then

I'd be 100% down but that's literally when I start work on a Wednesday, unfortunately.

Well, there's three categories. They have to be someone I'd actually game with, someone I'm comfortable talking about smut with, and someone who can make the game time. I know plenty of people in the first category, a few that progress to the second, and precisely none that satisfy all three. That's why I'm here, desperately shilling for the DM's post. There's a lot of plots that he's just started hinting at, and I'd rather not see the campaign die before we hit level 5.

That's a real shame man, you're the third person who's had the same problem. Best of luck in future games, though!

two retards must think the other is equally as smart

>kicking ass
>political manipulation
>breeding nubile elf maidens
Man I wish I had a day free.

tfw you will never live in that reality

Can't find you on discord?

>have fun
>>>/reddit/

They made 5e characters and then ignored me for three days when I was trying to help them.

It's Roll20 retards, I don't know what to say.

who would be intrested in playing a runequest/mythras game set in heian/edo period japan? who would be down to play this?

no games

Fuck, I have actually always wanted to play ACKS because the system is dope. It's too bad that I missed the boat.

but where do I go to find ERP games?

F-List

Sad!

We do get them here sometimes. A couple threads ago we had about three or four in a thread. Some people got quite shitty about them, because much blue board.