Why was I shilled this garbage? I went all in with my $1000 at $7. Should I just cut my losses?

Why was I shilled this garbage? I went all in with my $1000 at $7. Should I just cut my losses?

yes sell I have a few buy orders sub $5

Just cut your losses now man icx is a scamcoin. Ppl are saying the ceo of coinone owns it but it's not even listed on coinone. Just cute your losses and buy link

i got in with 0.1 btc at 4.5usd

im holding this shit for a year - you should too

If you sell this B E H E M O T H at this point you should quit crypto for life.

The absolute retardation of this man right here

It's getting listed on Coinone after mainnet in Jan 24, but I'm not gonna advise OP to hold now

it will likely stay around this price, perhaps even drop for the following weeks

Sell and buy XRP to regain your money

>garbage
I bought at 1.96, did you think it was going to go up forever? Thanks for playing

sell it. do it

You are a fuckin idiot if you sell now. Wait until the mainnet launches you fuckin twat.

This is gonna rally past ATH tonight.

Don't fall for the FUD about the delay.
It doesn't matter.

Listening to Veeky Forums got you into this mess.

Hold this one is worth it. Mainnet launch was delayed to JAN, its going to explode soon. Hold till Feb Min

Bought it too thanks to this place. But I’m patient and this all is play money. So I’ll wait till end of January

Buy payfair up to .35 to redeem yourself

You were convinced by an image board to invest in a coin you probably know nothing about and now you want to be convinced to sell it.

Do your own goddamn research. I’m holding it, I think this dip is inconsequential to how much I’ll make from it, and you’ll hear plenty of people saying the same thing and also plenty of people calling it a scammy shitcoin. Use your brain and draw your own conclusions.

Yeah, I sold all of my ICX for Sheldon Cooper Coins and Stinky Linkies, only way I could guarantee my gains going into 2018

>The coin I bought didn't continue to go up 20% every day forever REEEEE GARBAGE

Do it. It'll be glorious to see faggots like you FOMO back in once they get listed on Korean exchanges.

You should have known better than to buy at ATH, no matter how sick those candles were looking.

If you hold you'll recover, even make some sick profit. Unlike half the coins here this one has a bright future.

sell it for ark and link
> be a reddit user

You got gamed you fucking foreign cunt