How much ChainLink do you need to make it? I have 10k Link

How much ChainLink do you need to make it? I have 10k Link.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Za58p27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10000*50

you can do the math

So you need it to be $100 per token to be a millionaire. How would you define making it?

rory just confirmed corporate users on the slack and said they'll pivot to skateboard meme marketing once the main net is up.

You're gonna want as much as you can possibly afford to avoid suicidal thoughts when it moons and you only had 10k. Singapore on the 31st so hurry it the fuck up nigga. Buy the rumor remember.

fuck off pajeet

Zero

Feels good to wake up everyday making it

anyone have a screen grab of this?

He's larping

Im buying a monkey and building a theme park in my backyard.

but you will not make it with chainlink?

Honestly, anyone that can't see what is going to happen with LINK is a fucking idiot who deserves to miss out. The FUD is great. Half of /nubiz/ thinks it's a scam/meme. This project will funnel money out of the pockets of idiot day traders, and into the pockets of intelligent people who read. The universe is just for once.

Just depends on how strong those hands are, I have a bit less then you and I believe I'll make it wmas long as I'm smart about it and smart about selling off. Think about when all the whales with bigger link wallets then you finally sell off at $100 and their will be more link to buy up for new investors that have heard about chainlink great returns and will want to get in on it, it will slowly climb to $200+

To make it with LINK you'll want at least 10k. You won't be baller nig rich but if you play it smart you can live a conservative comfy life.

I myself have 10k put away for good. Recently got a 1k stack to daytrade the predicatable swings with.

I have 800. Just using it as a stepping stone.

Also making it, being able to buy a house without having to pay the banks for it, no longer having to work for "the man".

If you can't do that with $1million, then you don't deserve money

When LINK hits $350 you'll have 3.5mil. You gonna make it by Q4 2019 user.

Nigga I have 1700 link and 2200 xlm give me my odds in 5 years of having 1 mil

These people are memeing.

Realistically Chain link can only be worth 40$ max. Anything over is not feasible.

78k link here.Will I ever have 'fuck you' money?

I have 0 fucking link.

Please help me.

0x7eb9df4ead1d3d932d221bf58a572979e3c75784

Depends how big the entire crypto market gets.

I have accumulated 800k LINK and put them into MEW

this aint easy bros

jesus, you're gonna have a million within like two months even

kek at $40 it would be a QUARTER of ripple's current mcap. and cripple is only useful in banking, LINK is useful in banking AND the rest of the world. get the fuck out of here

Fuck dude five years is a long time, I'll give you an estimate on link and thats all pejeet, by 2020 hopefully link is $200 and maybe finishes that year $300. In a total of five years maybe $500, but if all 1billion link is in circulation by then it would be a marketcap of $500billion which is pretty crazy but like I said five years is a long time and no one can predict these things. But hopefully in 5 years you will be able to afford a house with a toilet for all your family, no more shitting in the street for you pejeet

Where do you get $40 from?

Honestly I'd be ecstatic if it hit even $2

Please explain this?

respond to this

sounds like pajeet

Explain how the fuck $40 is tops, with full supply it would only need the same marketcap as ripple to get to $40, it will easy double $40 retard

most of these numbers are just comparing it with Ripple's marketcap and getting the value per token based on if it had that cap. The main reason people are comparing it to Ripple is that it is the closest in idea when it comes to potential for adoption, etc

same
I need to buy ether to send them to exchange wallet

Gotcha. Except that LINK has more use cases than XRP does...oh man...if it actually hits even the $40 range, I'm mildly rich. That would be amazing.

Exactly. That is the plan.

I hope you faggots are safe with your mew wallet, I lost my first stack of link I accumulated awhile ago to a hacker, lucky it didn't scare me off and I reinvest but made sure I got a hardwallet before putting them onto mew

>paper wallet
>signed transactions from a different offline computer
no problemo. Hardware wallets suck.

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Cool, just wanted to make sure you weren't a newfag rushing into this like I kind of did back then. Why do you think hardwallets suck, they just make things simple then having to do all the off-line bullshit?

CAN THE MAIN NET JUST COME ON SO WE CAN JUST FUCKING MOON HOLY SHIT IM SICK OF BEING A MINIMUM WAGIE I JUST WANT TO BE FREE AND STAKE THE LINKS I BOUGHT CHEAP TO LIVE A PASSIVE HUMBLE LIFE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Why do you think hardwallets suck
Paper is just so much more universal that a hardware wallet. I don't want to deal with third party products. Similarly I rather have my keys in a simple text/json file, stored on an established, universal(!) medium (hard disk, usb drive, ...).
As for the comfort offered by hw wallets, I don't care. It's not like I'd be sending out txs all day long.

Are you the guy from Australia who likes 419 bait?

Right I'm memeing when Ethereum started the same way LINK has... and now its at $750+. LINK's market cap witll grow and in 3 years half of Veeky Forums is going to retire.

Go soyboy somewhere else ya clown.

The opportunity for this specific implementation is large. In terms of volume, SWIFT does about 25–30M payment messages per day, of which 11–13M are related to securities processing—this equates to a total of about 3bn per year. We assume (conservatively) that around 10% (300M) of these securities messages are related to bond processing.

If the LINK token is addressing smart contract data input/payment output functionality for over 300M messages per year—it will be involved in processing around 820K transactions a day. This is more than Ethereum (600K transactions per day, valued at $44bn at time of writing) or Ripple (200K network payments per day, valued at $11bn at time of writing). ChainLink is currently valued at $100m.

There are also big parnetrship at mainnet + sony axa

so whats your price prediction?

$700 EOY '18

50-100$ 2018 eoy realistic

PUMP INCOMING

discord.gg/Za58p27

kek at $50 I can already retire at the age of 24 and never work again
I have a feeling I'll have a very merry christmas next year

If successful in implementing the Swift partnership, launching the live network and partnering with other high-quality enterprise service providers

whats in singapore?

Vitalik

oh senpaiiii

what do you mean is it a speech

Ya I'm squatting 20k... if this hits $50 EOY 2018 it far and away blows away my highest expectations.

$5 EOY 2018 would make me happy enough to keep holding. $10 would make me debt free... $50 would cover my debts + a decent chunk of a retirement fund... and I don't plan on cashing out until 2022 so it stands to reason if we're already at $50 by EOY 2018, by 2022 my LINK stack would easily be "made it" money.

Damn man you have a $100k+ debt? Sucks. You made a good choice by investing in LINK though.
I'm only sitting on 12k but I live in an almost third world country and I have zero debt and already own a house so for $600k I could live my life super easily especially after investing it into some safe bet and living on the dividends or just holding LINK further, maybe pooling it into a node to stake.
We're both gonna make it bro.

im afraid my 180k link wouldn't be enough to make it. i hope im wrong and link will reach 3-5$ by eoy 2018 or mid 2019.

lol I have a house and locked down the mortgage just before rates went up so its dirt cheap collateralized debt against a cheap old fixer upper on enough land for a small hobby farm. I suspect within 5 years by the time I hit my mortgage renewal I'll be able to kill it completely and retire on my farm by 30. that's the dream anyway.

could you make out how that happened?

lol

Anything over $5 will dramatically change my life.

$5 means free education and plenty of capital to invest in more crypto.

$10 I can buy a nice house in the midwest.

20$ I can retire on dividends.

It is really hard to HODL though. I both want more link, but most of my capital is just locked up in it. The constant fud and honestly lack of objective progress is hard to deal with. If someone can tell me a good reason to expect $10-20+ for link I would appreciate it. Otherwise I might go all in ICX until Feb.

it was a mossad operation carried out to fund settlements in the west bank. happens all the time.

AHHHHH

$10 would only be $3.5 billion market cap at current circulating supply which is relatively small for crypto, and even smaller when you consider that data is the new oil and is an industry that can only be expected to grow.

I have no doubts LINK will be worth at $10 at least. I just don't know if I see it within 2018, or if it wouldn't come until 2019 when bank DLT projects are closer to being launched. This market prices things irrationally.

here's what im planning to do once i finally verify my fucking coinbase account so i can send btc to binance to buy link
>buy 20k link
>put it all on a ledger nano s and put it in cold storage
>check back a year later and realize you're filthy fuckin' rich
we finna make it bros

Lost my first stack that I bought at 0.18(pre sibos pump).

We're all going to make it

>not keeping >$1,000 USD in GDAX at all times to make trades the day you need to

Yes why?

>hodling fiat
now, don't be silly

why hold something extremely volatile instead?

>volatile
all I hear is gains, gains, GAINS

>what is a hot hand fallacy

I'LL SHOW YOU MY HOT HAND ANY SECOND NOW!!!!

I'm sitting on ETH, LTC and BTC that I'm waiting to pump before my final purchases of Link - anybody have guesses on when the big three are going to start pumping again? My thoughts are that the whales are trying to shake the weak hands, and then will pump to catch FOMOs after but idk how long that's going to take

wtf stop posting this shit every day

user, are you me?

do you dream about being interlinked...?

Hilarious. Link to thread?

you want Link?

200k+ lINK to retire by 2020. 50k LINK if you can manage money well.

who says you can't put your linky gains into the next thing to blow up... or are you guys all super oldfags and this is your very last chance at the lambogamble?

We don't like the tax man

burger, eh? Yeah, yeah, we had this discussion already. FUCKING TOSS SOME FUCKING TEA IN THE SEA, TAKE YOUR GUNS AND GO SHOOT SOMEONE ALREADY??? THEY CAN NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Top thread