I paid this indian idiot kid from islamabad around $20 to setup a twitter bot for me a few days ago that was connected...

I paid this indian idiot kid from islamabad around $20 to setup a twitter bot for me a few days ago that was connected to bittrex, this piece of fucking dog shit just bought all these coins at an all time high while I was outside of the house, we're talking siacoin, BAT, all these shitcoins and I've lost out of $8000 and I am fucking fuming. How the fuck do I track down this kid? I found him on this freelancer website called upwork, this was all of the money I had saved and I have no idea what to do

You gave a random person access to your bittrex account?

no it was the bot that he coded, it was badly made

Include me in the screencap of epic fail.

Sorry to say this, but I don't think that you can get your money back

Nice LARP

I wish this was true.

Lol. This should have checked his code first to prevent these kinds of things. It's your fault op

lol, the coins mcafee shilled today?

rekt

Post the code or youre a LARP FAG

>Islamabad
>India

lmao, get pajeet'd

>straight to fucking production, no pre-prod

If this is real, you should give up crypto. It ain't for you.

>I gave a pajeet on the internet $20 and I got fucked over oh now how did this happen

I hope this is true. Oh and Islamabad is in Pakistan. He's a paki.

BAT's a good coin, go fuck yourself.

You deserve it you fucking autist

he's an indian who lives in islamabad i dont even give a fuck anymore i spoke to him for 3 hours on skype giving him specific instructions and now he wont reply to my messages

Hahahaha he did exactly what you asked him to

>build me a bot that instantly buys whatever McAFee shills on twitter
>McAFee gets hacked and starts spamming random coins
hahahahahahaha that's what you get faggot

Hahahhahahahahhaha you deserve it STUPID FUCK GET PAJEETD

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAAHAAAAHAAHAAAA LMAOOOO

Lol you got joosted by some bumbling scammer. Should have known your shit. How did you find this guy anyway? Phishing email?

post the code you LARPhomo

hahaha fucking retard

i guess you just got PAJEET'D

fucking idiot, did you actually think that a pajeet freelancer could produce quality results?

what a fucking retard you are

LMAO never use freelance sites bro, they are infested with the worst pajeets on earth, if you absolutely have to use it find someone who isn't brown lol

check the fucking OP you retard it was on upwork why the fuck is everyone being like this i feel like fucking shit

fuck off retard ive got a few hundred left im going to find someone to fix the code

dumbfuck you tried to game the market far beyond daytrading and you got rekt

you tried to game it so you would win without looking LOL

greedy motherfucker

baghold your coins until you're even
loads of money flooding into crypto atm

suicide, no other choice

fuck off, this was supposed to be fool proof

>trusting pajeets with your money

To be fair, he's probably just scared of you. The bot was supposed to buy whatever McShatfee shilled on Twitter and it just so happened that on this particular day he decided, or his fake account decided to fuck with everyone. Pajeet dindu nuffin.

My bags didn't go to the moon today but my sides just did. Thanks OP.

Only solution is to sell at an all time low! You're welcome, op.

hope this shit happens to you as well fucking idiot

I literally woke up with a smile on my face but im going to sleep now with a face full of tears, I even panicked and sold half of the coins since I need the money

>pooed

He didn't do nuffin you bastard. You're the one trying to catch McAfee