Someone tell me why a new coin is needed for this idea? Why not just pay people in bitcoins instead for their work?

Someone tell me why a new coin is needed for this idea? Why not just pay people in bitcoins instead for their work?

Lmfao.

Just shut up, buy it and make money. Faggot

Its not. There is nothing special about this coin. People are just riding the pump. Try not to think of the poor suckers left holding that worthless token.

hahahahah

Probably a decentralized platform for startups and freelancers to aggregate on. Btc has a $30 transaction fee too brainlet.

I agree. Still jumped on the hype train though for an easy 2x. The sooner you forget about fundamentals the sooner you can start making gains. Doing actual research is a fatal error when trading shitcoins.

then pay them in cripples lmao

some poor lads are going to be buying pajeet's bags. lmao.

Ahahaahha
pffhahahHAHAHAH

The difference is BNTY stake holders confirm the fulfilled bounties, keeps people from not paying or doing shit work.

Its a whole network designed for the fulfillment and payment of freelance bounties, with crowd pooled bounty implementation coming soon.

Its going 10x minimum, $1 in a week easy.

fuck off pajeet

Because it has a confirmation system built for bounties you fucking FAGGOT. Paying someone in SHITCOIN where the fees are RISING every 20 fucking minutes? Idiotic! Unsustainable.

Faggots like this guy will stay poor forever it's actually pathetic how some of you newbies are basically anti-money. Guaranteed this guy just discovered biz a week ago. You can watch yourself in the reflection of my lambo a year from now you fucking indian

"confirmation system"

lol wat a scam. niggas going to be wasting their time doing work and getting paid with worthless shitcoins.

>2/3 multisig wallet
>either both parties or a party+escrow needs to agree to release the funds

still have no idea why you need another shitty erc20 for this.

quads confirm

AAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAH AH AHAHAHAH AH HAH AH HH A FUD IT MORE AAAAAAAAAAA

This. I can’t believe in getting called a pajeet by people who don’t even read white papers - probably just a bunch of butthurt chinks who didn’t understand English well enough to buy in first. Stay mad faggots

fuck off pajeet

Ok so off the top of your head post ke a resource for fulfilling bounty work, everything from finding hackers to making memes, and also find me one where both contractors and hunters agree to get paid in whatever form if crypto you want.

Also find one thats easier than a working alpha that already has a working alpha and set payment currency built in with bo negotiation needed or escrow or bullshit.

Take bounty fulfill bounty get paid in BNTY.

Simple.

krishna pls go back to eating ur chicken mutabak

AHAHAHAHAHAHA