ITT real people that look like characters you'd see in a campaign

ITT real people that look like characters you'd see in a campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7gphiFVVtUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Greetings Nerevar. I welcome you to this place, where destiny is made. Come, and we will speak for the law and the land and drive the mongrels from Morrowind.

Not a person but I feel the effect is still retained.

Really, what character would that be?
She just looks like a cold as fuck woman in a cloak.

travelign quest giver

Wandering witch of the mountains.

Or just a misterious lady that gives you information and quests from time to time.

Its just a cold woman wearing a carpet.
She looks so uninteresting that you'd forget she even were talking to you.

Angels are rad

>filename
Did you really have to hit me with these feels so early in the morning? I haven't even finished my coffee yet

It always sorta irked me that there was no option to side with him and essentially fuck over the world forever for vengeance's sake.

Did't Bethesda originally have plans for a "bad" end?

Really? That's fascinating; I'd never heard that. I should do some digging when I've got the time over this weekend.

Or a rapist.

Huggy bird.

With the right dialogue choices, he admits that he would never really make an alliance with you and would have betrayed you if you gave him the Tools.

>Wedding on Krieg.jpg

Isn't that that really unassuming American officer that is one of the most badass special ops dudes of all time?

"YOUR A WIZARD, IVAN."

That's him, Mike Vinning, the hero of all /k/ommandos

>Evola
>Evila
>Evil
Pottery

Is bringing your A wizard the same as bringing your A game, except for magic users?

Bradford, get the arc thrower. We've got a live one.

This guy has some dank tea

do cats count as people?

You must defrost her heart.

Friend of mine went to Yahalom unit, one of the most elite special forces of the IDF, specializing in demolitions (which given that every three-dimensional object in Gaza is booby trapped, means they're always the first into any combat).

That by itself isn't the cool thing. What's cool is that his commanding officer, who walked around base with a samurai sword due to having identified some kind of loophole in IDF regulations from the British mandate of Palestine days that allow him to carry a "sword" without specifying what kind. Nobody bothered to tell him to stop because it's so idiotic that the effort it'll take to change the regulations will be worth more than its good.

So just imagine an extremely hardcore Israeli Navy SEAL type walking around with a katana.

I'm using the past tense because the guy had a really tragic encounter between a faulty face mask and a landmine to the face inside a tunnel and has been released from the IDF on accounts of being blind. And possibly having clearly spent away his lifetime's portion of luck not dying horrifically.

What I mean to say is, look up Sapeurs on google, or bing if you're into that sort of thing

Israeli Zatoichi confirmed

N.B: There is no barrel in that MG3.

I'm not sure if it would still fire without it,
but I'd be excited to find out

I see no reason to think it wouldn't fire and keep firing providing there's still a good seal at the chamber. With no barrel it will probably fling bullets through the handguard and be nearly useless in a combat environment though.

69, dude

LMGs usually have detachable barrels for the purposes of managing barrel heating. I guess the fella in that picture just took his out to stow it seperately to make the gun a bit lighter in his arms?

Why are most of these pictures Africans or South Asian?

Because western civilization has abolished all adventure.

More like we finished them all in the 19th century.

because the western examples are too familiar to us to be seen for what they are.

Either way, westerners can entertain ourselves by roleplaying as past versions of ourselves, or the people who will replace us. We can't entertain ourselves by pretending to be the people we are right now. What would be the point of that?

hes an SGM not an officer
was in delta

Post your most bard-ass bards.
youtu.be/7gphiFVVtUI

No, it's Rick Moranis