This is your party druid

This is your party druid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ye_iob2MwGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We are so, so fucked. Or enlightened. Probably both.

I think I'll actually sit this game out. Hit me up if you guys wanna play a different campaign.

Then I leave.

We don't have a druid. We're playing a high school supers game in a classless system.

I miss quests

>Whole campaign ends with the druid talking to himself
0/10 would not play.

We don't cotton to freaks in this here campaign.

"I cast Wish"
"What do you wish for?"
"I wish to know... WHY DOTH LIFE?"

Barbarian flies into rage upon contemplating what doth life.

If someone could actually pull it off, I'd pay money to play in that campaign.

jojo reference?

>associating with disgusting druids

>important barking of a clerictrash

Gods'll take care of you, you mud-covered, dreadlocked, bear-fucking hippie. You'll see.

>I'm sorry that the DM had killed off your love interest to spite you but she is dead now and there is no way to bring her back. That's it! I'll bring back your love interest.

Of course he will.My Gods will take care of me unlike yours, which will just send you to hell to rot because he feels like it.

>doesn't know WHAT DOTH LIFE
youtu.be/Ye_iob2MwGw

Stop trying to force this shitty meme.

I would actually be ok. I really dislike people who get high because they talk incoherently AND talk slow.

Xavier at least talk fast enough to tolerate the bullshit.

Also quotes like "I'm a survivor, we are a dying breed" is pretty nice to drop.

Did people actually watch this shit?

It's THE shit,faggot.

It's has it's moments, actually. I got turned off by it at first too, but it's worth the watch imo.

chompsky-honk

lake of WATER

Guess we don't need to worry about our spirits being harmed, I hear he's a certified spirit healer.

it's glorious you philistine

You have one now

Good.

t. reddit & morty shill

I've found it. The amazing Man With No Taste!

/tv/ has been spamming it as their hip new meme ever since Rick & Morty had the pickle episode and it's been spreading across various boards. Mostly /co/, since /tv/ loves to shitpost there. But it showed up over on /m/ too, so it'd inevitably end up here.

It's just okay if you're into darker absurdist, surrealist humor like pic related through the lens of New Age pseudo-philosophical babble. Only got two seasons for a reason.

>X:RA Paladin

We don't cotton kindly to degenerate immortal beings... tampering with the natural balance of life and death... Gonna put you in a world of hurt

Whoo boy

>roll a 20
"Frutatta!"

The first season is one of the best things AS ever aired.

The second season is much weaker in comparison but it's still very good.

Druids aren't brutal.
They can't even listen to Metal.

>We don't have a druid. We're playing a high school supers game in a classless system.

... you don't have a superhero all druidic shit like?

Veeky Forums contrarianism in action. Also people from shittier boards not staying in their containment zone.

If I were an asshole time traveler living in 2020, I'd definitely go back to 2016 and convince the Rick and Morty guys that they need an episode about Rick making himself a pickle.

The ending of S2 was the perfect ending to the series, however.
>Cured? Who said there was anything wrong with you?

To be fair /co/ had regular Xavier threads since before the /tv/ thing.

>>Cured? Who said there was anything wrong with you?
What did he mean by this?

>this is your party rogue

>do people actually watch this?

>tfw a show you liked is turning into a forced meme

Watched the entire series
The quality of the animation is from the adult swim low budget era so yeah.
the writing is fast and generally very punchy, loads of weird things
I second this.
but I've been a lover of surrealist humour for quite a while
And i like that it takes the piss out of the new age philosophy
nobody knows

Makeshift shakashuri

Taste the pain

Vow...locked in

Frittata

This is your party Assassin

>WHAT DOTH LIFE?

Frutatta!

Taste the pain!

but what if I like both?

>Life
>Life
>Life

It is physically impossible to like two opposing memes simultaneously, as denoted in the Idiort Theory of 2009.

Taste the pain

What the fuck is this show

They do if they aren't Leddit or Rick & Morty dickriders.

Now people watched it but it was mostly hated when it first aired for being too surreal.

Now people are bit more comfortable with cartoons being weirder.

>he doesn't principle of doublethink
By being aware that I am in opposition to one meme but would like said meme if that meme were not opposed by another meme I liked, it is possible for me to say I like both memes in a conceptual sense.
As the only method of resolving my personal value of a specific meme is through conceptual thinking, I can thus hold both memes in my mind as equal despite them opposing one another in this way.
I suggest you read Mom Ruoy.

ur mum

but she's not holding raw meat

taste the pain

So you watch it as a contrarian badge of honor to show how anti-mainstream you are? Goddamn some people here need to grow up.

> DM puts you in a circular room with tiled floor and multiple doors all a different colour
>Get pushed through into arctic where a man is executing animal people
>Man has barcode for a head
>Asks if they believe in god
>Yes
>BLAM
>Asks me if i believe in god
>Explain to him the naivety of believing in qaundries of the mind and soul
>Offer reading material
>Man goes into existential nightmare
>Whole life has been yes or no, acknowledged ignored, soft shell hard shell, why not both? Not an answer
>Man kills self
>Turns out its me
>Roll nat 1
>Back in room
>Fuck

This is your party monk

>oh look it's an XRA thread where people have only seen the first episode of the show and the "do you believe in god" bit

What are you some sorta chinamen?

I'm just a normal person like everyone else, I keep trying to tell you.

how does she wipe?

With stalagmites.

>namefagging avatarfag complaining about anything

Ill have you know we dont cotton with no freaks round here chinamen.

Girls don't poop, user.

That's why her butt's so big, isn't it?

You did it, you cracked the code.

Is the crack as big as her's?

Well I don't poly-cotton to coping tropes.

WHAT DOTH LIFE?

xd what doth life lol

Who are you?
"I'm a survivor, we're a dying breed"

Run away before he dooms the entire party and whatever people we're trying to help.
I know how this shit goes down. Nothing good ever comes outta cottoning to freaks.

Are Xavier fans better educated than Rick and Morty fans on average?

likely.

Older shows mean that the audience are older now and likely have completed college education by now.

>implying implicative implications

TAKE THAT

>life is just death in drag

I think it's pretty cool XRA is having this revival of interest, even if it's just to shit on Rick & Morty.

Who is this? 'Fuck is with his nose?

Taste the Pain.

It's weird. It was in my suggested list on YouTube & I remembered watching an episode or two years ago. I binge watched it because the dialogue is fantastic & then I come to find that apparently XRA has a huge internet fan club.

How did this start? I'm glad everyone seems to like it as much or more than me but why now?

The fuck is that show supposed to be?

The Virgin Cartoon vs The Chad Competition meme.

Yeah but... why would Rick and Morty cause everyone to remember and then venerate Xavier of all shows? Does this have some kind of origin I don't know about or is everyone as puzzled as I am?

Don't get me wrong, I think it's great, but what a weird choice of show to suddenly have huge appeal.

Rick and Morty renewed interest in Adult Swim and absurdist humour.

XRA was always bit too gross and too much of a pothead show to have appeal to the general audience but weed and randum shit is mainstream now. XRA was simply ahead of its time and now the time has come

I doubt a show that says "sandniggers" and has a slavery joke would be accepted now.

>Allowing treeniggers in your game...

user...

I'm out, sorry guys.

Makes sense. Thanks my dude.
Probably not, but that's a reason to love it

Has he ever accidentally bitten himself in the dick with his snake hand?

he does not require your mortal beings sense of Ejaculation, the only Ejaculation he does, is into other peoples conversations