I need a comfy hold coin on Binance

I need a comfy hold coin on Binance

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/bitshares-bts-target-updates-usd0-91-and-then-usd1-06-find-out-how-in-my-analysis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

xlm if it has it. idk if it does or not

qsp

Trx

Wait the next dip for REQ and you're done.

XMR if you have patience and want stability (it only goes down when BTC shits on everyone). Also looking to have a solid 2018 with many releases and improvements.

just go with icx when it hits 4 dollars

BNB is the S&P500

I thought TRX was a fairly obvious pnd

BNB next time it dips to 60k

Bitshares is the comfiest or holds friend.

steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/bitshares-bts-target-updates-usd0-91-and-then-usd1-06-find-out-how-in-my-analysis

was is the key word

Po.et, Ripple, fun

if you want an ultra safe long term hold to dump a lot in I'd say:

Ripple
Monero
Neo

Not an expert though

>ETH
>XRP
>XMR
>XLM
>STRAT
>BNB
Planning on long term hold. Will I make it?

Get some REQ in there and you're set.

Don't trust REQ there is too much shilling going on for me. Also I only invest in shit I read about and that I'm confident in because I want to just leave for 3 months and then come back to check the prices

BTC
NEO
XMR

Trx is McAfee's pick of the week

ELF

ICX
XLM
XMR
BRD

ENG

Don't know about neo, but the other two are solid.

BNB

ur a idiot if your not holding REQ

Monero looking like a pump will happen again soon. No one is selling buy walls spoofing the price up, I'm in. Guaranteed profit unless XRP does it's thing

ICX, sleep easy

Neo

ELF my man

everything is too late once it gets to binance. join the pnds on cryptopia. This weekend is brd, daxx, pirl, and cmpco

^^ What this guy said. You must be the same guy that I saw on here last night. I bought DAXX and made 50 percent and bought CMPCO and made 25 percent.

salt asap

nice gains nigger. pump runs at least through the weekend

TRX. 3-4¢ right now. It’s getting ready to pump again. Wait until the BTC fork and then buy in. You will have instant gains on the 29th when the source code becomes available. Q1 2018 it will hit more exchanges and will explode.

Is XDN there?