I have a sudden urge to play an evil bard Veeky Forums. Some one talk me out of it I only ever play good characters

I have a sudden urge to play an evil bard Veeky Forums. Some one talk me out of it I only ever play good characters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVyq2v8EV5A
youtube.com/watch?v=CZMGVLar3pc
youtu.be/TqTQYGUhz_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3QdN-xWseC0
youtu.be/OncoaXvav0Q
youtu.be/sc1YTC3NYMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do whatever you want

You do realize the candy store is metaphorical, right?

I mean playing a slightly bitchy hedonistic Bard who nonetheless works with the party to support their lifestyle sounds pretty solid as a concept. Just because you're evil doesn't mean you have to go full moustache-twirling villain.

>Some one talk me out of it
no

You better do it

I don't really care. Do what you want.

Also
>alignment
ugh

Play a Pimp Bard Lawyer.

FUCK NO I'M NOT GOING TO TALK YOU OUT OF IT.

SING.

SING ABOUT HOW EVIL YOU ARE.

>sorry guys, I HAVE to be rude and uncooperative IRL because that's just how my character would act??

It's a bitchin' metaphor, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=GVyq2v8EV5A

Nobody said that

Do it, user. Bards make the best villains

it can reasonably be inferred what type of player OP is based on his choice of images, his inclination toward "evil", and the telltale "someone talk me out of it"

Evil doesn't mean rude and uncooperative, dumbass. You can be a nice guy that does evil things. People do it in real life all the time.

>"I can psychoanalyze a stranger based off 24 words and a picture; it's definitely not projection"

Hitler had nothing to do with music.

It's still a big red flag, the cornerstone of every "That Guy" story.

24 words and a picture, in addition to years of observing Veeky Forums posts and playing RPGs and making obvious connections

Artists can be bards, IMO

>not playing a dirgesinger who hangs out around graveyards at night reading edgar allan poe and always complains to the party about how his life is such a dark abyss

>I can tell from some of the pixels
You're a meme.

>Evil = That Guy

How have you not seen any of the billions of lawful stupid or chaotic randumb threads we've had?

You're just being naive.

I'm super hard after hearing that and I don't understand why

Keep backpedling, user.

Because yuri

The Paladin in my party is more evil than my actually evil aligned characters. Using bioweapons against orcs, holy fuck.

>posting random innaccurate buzzwords
>while posting a "losing argument" image
How ironic and revealing.

Do it babe

Would have been a better response if you hadn't greentexted. You know, like the pic said you would.

lol ok, fine, If you reply to this post in any form whatsoever you admit you are petty, good luck.
Bonus hilarious picture of you "losing an argument"

>cool face

What year is it

What is this, by the way?

>implying it's not because of a crippling domination fetish

I want a girl in a schoolgirl outfit to call me a disgusting pig while she grinds on my bound body and spits on my face.

It's a musical based on a shitty 80's bitch teen movie.

The musical was better, and tumblrinas have taken a liking to creating animatics for various popular musicals.

You're projecting that onto an all-female group, though

If they all got into it that's even better.

>playing with alignments and classes

Does PF count as D&D?

Yes, and so does starfinder.

Bards are gay. Stupid gay, not awesome gay.

>evil bard captures party
>"Now, I'm not going to tell you about my EVIL scheme... I've preparred an entire MUSICAL about it!"

It's an animatic made from Heathers: The Musical.
Despite all reasonable expectations it's actually really good.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZMGVLar3pc

I don't know why, but this music reminds me of the P5 soundtrack (especially rivers in a dry land).

She is an Alpha female/Queen Bee it's a natural reaction.

Good and evil ideals ripped from 5e PHB backgrounds:

Good: charity, friendship, redemption, beauty, respect, generosity, greater good, noble obligation
Evil: greed, might, power, mastery, retribution

If you look in this way at what the text says implicitly on good and evil, instead of explicitly, then playing an evil character doesn't seem at all unreasonable or campaign-ruining. In fact, it might be that most PCs are more evil than good in this sense.
This evil is the gamist roll player munchkin alignment, among other things.

For reference:
Lawful is tradition, rank, faith, fairness, honor, community, logic, responsibility
Chaotic is change, independence, creativity, freedom, free thinking, no limits

I even have some backup singers and an orchestra lined up. They used to be people,if you can believe that.
Having found this musical yesterday on StumbleUpon, I am all kinds of stoked you're using it for character fodder. Try Our Love Is God, too, if you're into Yandere Bards. Be a gentleman of fine taste.

Evil characters are great if you mean "I'm self motivated and self serving they tend to be horrible if they are from dark torture fetishists trying to take over the world.

Real question how the fuck would that work?
And more importantly are you fucking telling me I should make Adolph Hitler use magical paintings in combat?

There's some shit in Exalted where you can write a letter so awful, it instantly sends the recipient's soul to the underworld. So probably like that.
I'm telling you that you should make Faldo Thrile, human bard, folk hero, and hater of elves and dwarves everywhere

>a cute desperate girl will never break into your house and order you to fuck her brains out

Painting was just one of his artistic skills, his actual combat skill would be perform (oratory.)

Then again, magical painting Hitler is probably more fun. Painting magic usually divides into sympathetic, memetic, or oracular magic, one either uses the painting as a focus to effect the the place or object it represents, use it to effect the minds of whose who see it, or use it as a medium in prophetic attunement.

There's also the use of visual art as a portal channeling/world creation, in which one generally enters the painting and is either transported to a pre-existing world that it depicted (tying back into oracular magic) OR the act of painting somehow created a pocket universe, usually utilizing dreamland magic or 'create force' the mind taps into in the act of imagination.

In use, painting magic is very similar to mirror magic, the power resides in it's ability to depict and realize something otherwise unseen.

>Real question how the fuck would that work?
Summoning.
>Draw a picture of some shit
>Empowered with magic
>Comes alive
>More detail put in the more powerful it is
If you draw a small stick figure you can have it leap off the page and do basic work for a couple minutes before it fades, it could bring you a pencil or hand you the butter. If you draw a life sized stick man it is as dumb as the mini one but bigger, it can still only life like 5 lbs. If you draw a small picture of a dragon that is highly detailed you now have a pet pseudo dragon that will live for a few minutes before dying. If you scale it up to a life sized dragon you can get a life sized full power dragon for a few minutes.

Since drawing detailed pictures in battle is a tad difficult you can save the pictures in a sketch book or scrolls 99.99% done with you only needing to add a final line. So an artist bard might keep dozens of nearly finished drawings of golems, weapons, and the like. He just needs to unfold his drawing, take out his pencil, draw a line, and the barbarian has a magical battle axe. For smaller things like using a bird for recon or something he might just keep a sketchbook with pictures of animals and small bits of equipment (magical dagger, bundle of rope, comb, pair of socks, etc.)

I want a girl in a schoolgirl outfit to stand up for me against those bullies. We'll start off as good friends, but it will escalate to dating, living together, and eventually holding hands.

youtu.be/TqTQYGUhz_Y

The seduction of song followed by the prick of a knife to the throat, there's plenty of fun ways to play an evil bard.

>Hitler used Scapegoat
>It's super effective!

Just don't fuck up the game for other players.

Forgot pic

If you only ever play good characters, you might be terrible at playing an evil one, and it'd be cruel to subject your group to that. Unless it's a one-shot, small steps.

Grand Funk Railroad said it best, user
>I'm gonna steal you from your hive,
>Steal you away from every man alive.
>They can't see what you mean to me queen bee

Wanting to fuck an alpha bitch and make her submit is the oldest urge there is

about 10 years since 2007

The cornerstone of every "That Guy" story is stupidity. It doesn't matter if the character is good, evil, lawful or chaotic, the player is a fucking idiot and idiot things happen.

If OP doesn't act like an idiot player, there's no reason he can't play a decent evil character.

This. Just saying you're lawful good won't stop you from being an insufferable jackass if you have no idea what you're doing and refuse help.

And then she'll slap my balls and call me a worthless sperm pump.

Faldo Thrile, im going to out myself as a retard but is there any significance to that name?
Good second idea to what I thought it might have been which was what had said
Thanks for the ideas I'll have to keep them in mind

Faldo Thrile is an anagram for Adolf Hitler

Yep I'm fucking retarded, but thank you, I'm gonna pitch the character idea to my group next chance I get, which so happens to have my Jewish friend in it

Is he the kind that likes and/or is okay with antisemitic jokes, because I am that kind of Jew and I think they're hilarious.

he is, although a conversation involving Karl Marx caused him to be triggered anytime I bring up doughnuts in a conversation.

Jesus christ that was System of a Downs level of cringe.

Yeah, thank god you make better content.

I do make better content. I just made a post that was of much more value than that terrible fucking song.

Ha

He is Perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=3QdN-xWseC0

Whoa.
There must be one proud ass set of parents out there.

I want to make a caricature version of a hardcore punk singer. He'll be down on his luck, angsty and anti-establishment, kind of an immature whiner who ran away from his responsibilities. Bastard to a nobleman who gives no fucks about him, source of his angst. Will probably name him after one of the hardcore singers I actually like, Jeremy Mckinnon. Good idea or shit? I'd play him mainly as the groups punching bag/pessimist.

>Evil bard

Thought that was Shia for a second.

Tfw when you've already based some villians in your games off the Heathers bc you're a filthy theatrefag

I sometimes fantasize about roping the party into an On the Town-style romantic adventure

>when it did happen she decided to stick her finger up your ass

It's gonna be okay user

>I sometimes fantasize about roping the party

Yeaaaah! *bang bang bang*

kek

>I sometimes fantasize about groping my party

>that harsh intimacy
>focus on oral pleasure, and the main girl (heather?)'s ownership of it
>themes of immaturity alone vs maturity with Her
>literally playing the temptress to another female

Jesus dick. They're even singing about boys in there but still, the way she owns it at the climax, pushing the other heather out of the way. You can only get the candy from Her. Coupled with my own experiences from when my little sister was queen bitch in high/college, I have to wonder if they're universally this gay.

Damn if her voice isn't god tier, either.

opps

youtu.be/OncoaXvav0Q

you okay there, bro?

I fucked up

I clicked embed

you know, for what it was... this show wasn't that bad... and a really underrated episode too.

youtu.be/sc1YTC3NYMs

Music meister is universally loved though

Why not both?

i watched 2 epsiodes and couldnt handle it.
i just wanted another serious batman

They're all pretty good, also
>if I took a meat cleaver down the center of your skull I'd have matching halves, that's very important.

I'm glad this is still getting some attention months later.

Chill of the Night is a bit more serious than the rest of the show, including someone getting killed on screen.

It's ment to be a love letter to the classic campy 60's comics. The series finale tackles the want for a serious Batman to take place of the campy one by by having Bat-mite push the show into ridiculous boundaries to get it cancelled and have it replaced by a serious show. It's incredibly meta and great.