How long could the Scooby Gang last in the 40K universe?

How long could the Scooby Gang last in the 40K universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobydoo.wikia.com/wiki/Anunnaki_(Scooby-Doo!_Mystery_Incorporated)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based on the games of Dark Heresy I've played I can see them going far in the Inquisition.

Shit man, if they keep their cartoon powers, they definitly would be one of the key parts of a Inquisition Warband.

I never understood why the Harlem globetrotters were regular characters on that show.

>The Scooby Gang

Basketball is essential to develop ones detective skillz.

Dale would get extremely far in the inquisition due to his job, hobbies and paranoia

Twitch is basically a flanderized Dale with more skill and no boundaries

>Transforming doors into magical portals that also allow a limited ability to change your form

"Are you a heritic?!"
"What? N-no!"
"Oh yeah? I saw you put my prayer pamphlet in the trash after you took it! Explain that."
"I have a book of prayers at home!"
"You should always have atleast two prayer texts so heresy doesn't take root in your head! Arrest this man!"

>I never understood why the Harlem globetrotters were regular characters on that show.

Only for one series. Hell, they also met Josie and the Pussycats, Don Knotts, and Cher

"Let's just see whats under this Bloodthirster's Mask."

"Bjorn the Fell-Handed. But why?"

"Because I wanted to exterminate all those damn wolves, and I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids."

Insert canned laugh track, stir to flavor. Maybe have Vect take Daphne hostage because why the fuck not?

...which, of course, leads to having both Shaggy and Scooby wearing dresses and wigs as bait and that somehow working.

It worked cause the Deldar knew

I read this in his voice, drawfags get on this!

Don't forget Johnny Bravo has a pretty big thing for Velma.

seconding for this!

Shouldn't Velma be a techpriest? I know Freddy makes the traps, but she's the educated one.

>How long could the Scooby Gang last in the 40K universe?
The question you should ask is how long would the 40K universe last after the Scooby Gang arrived.

/thread. Don't underestimate the plot power The Gang has.

She is, after all, the centre of gravity and the star of cartoon network. The very thread that links everything together. Do you remember the commercial Veeky Forums don't you?

Scoob would probably be put down if he wasn't a robot. A talking dog would probably be seen as demonic warp fuckery.

"alright, let's see who's under alpharius' mask...Omegon?"

But that's just another mask!
masks all the way down!

>Constantly held up as a being staunchly atheist or something because they disprove all magic
>Constantly hang out with supernatural creatures
>One of them is a talking fucking dog
They'll fit right in with the illogic and hypocrisy of the Imperium.

Scooby doesn't really talk. Shaggy's just always high and we watch from his perspective. Can't explain Scrappy though.

We don't talk about scrappy

Other than I'd say Velma should be a techpriestess, I'd say that's a pretty good Inquisitorial party, at least for basic ][ stuff like cults and whatnot.

Depends on which version of Scooby Doo you use.

I'm so sorry to tell you this, but Mystery Incorporated has a different interpretation.

scoobydoo.wikia.com/wiki/Anunnaki_(Scooby-Doo!_Mystery_Incorporated)

That's all fine and well but Mystery Incorporated came out more then 20 years after the original. It's basically fanfiction.