I'm rolling a dragonborn, don't hurt me samurai soon. Can we have a general samurai art / samurai in RPGs thread?

I'm rolling a dragonborn, don't hurt me samurai soon. Can we have a general samurai art / samurai in RPGs thread?

I'm really excited for this PC.

>FOOOOLISH SAMURAI!

Seem to have forgotten the image...
Thats all I got OP

Thanks user. I'll keep dumping. As well as some facts about samurai.

>Female samurai were a thing and had specialized weapons
>"Kabukimono" were Ronin who dressed in geisha paint and killed people, pretty much feudal Japan Joker
>Darth Vaders helmet was based on a Samurai helm

Theyre such an interesting archetype

I find weaboo dragon born acceptable. What do you require

Just pics and role playing suggestions really

I'm planning on making him a monk with the Kensei path and then just using a long sword or great sword after level 3. No armor, high mobility, devastating damage. It's gonna be great.

Plus, tea ceremonies. The idea of a huge Dragon man daintily sipping tea amuses me.

What's the campaign backstory and what is his backstory, brogan?

So we are playing Tomb of Annihilation. I am role playing him as a scion of a powerful dragonborn noble house tasked with finding out why the hell the dragonborn priests can no longer rez fallen soldiers in battle. Given how small the dragonborn kingdom is in Faerun, this is actually a huge problem -- without the occasional rez to bring back talented swordsmen, the nascent dragonborn empire will be at a serious tactical disadvantage and could easily crumble as the more numerous other races overwhelm their small but well trained fighting forces.

So basically he's Dragon Samurai Jack. Gotta get back-- back to kicking ass!

>SNU SNU

One of these days I'm going to make a setting with overworked Japanese businessman Dwarves

And maybe one day I won't forget my image.

LISA art. Nice.

Dwarves seem like they'd fit with Japan quite well
>rigid society obsessed with tradition
>military idolizes one weapon as a symbol of their culture
>like to brag about their metal working skill
>xenophobic due to constant warring with their neighbors

Huh. I think I'm gonna run this.

Got any good Scorpion courtier art?

Sounds like a fun character

Need more archer and polearm-wielding art.

ive always liked using ukiyo-e art

Google: Dragonborn Samurai

So, one of the Blades?

Maybe something like on this pic?

Is this show any good?

You should play Legends of the Five Rings OP.

Yeah you'll prob like L5R OP, they got a clan for every type of samurai.

Crab: Sumo Samurai
Crane: Anime Samurai
Dragon: Monk Samurai
Lion: Militaristic Samurai
Mantis: Pirate Samurai
Phoenix: Element bender Samurai
Scorpion: Ninja Samurai
Unicorn: Cavalry Samurai

It's definitely style over substance. If you want to see a visual treat then yeah, it's worth it.

> dragon born, don't hurt me

I never got the impression Veeky Forums people hated dragonborn players. Maybe complain they didn't really work with the setting but they never came across as a as a "that guy" pick like Halfing or Tifing

That's true but you can link most fantasy races to any do pretty much any world culture. For some reason samurai Orc pop up a lot as well. Maybe it's a green peril thing?

Regardless I like your description of overworked Japanese Dwarfs. The idea of them slaving away in the mines and then getting drunk on Seki and going to karaoke bar is hilarious

God i've never heard them describe like that but it's very accurate summary.

There's also plenty of minor clan like spider ( witch Samuri )

The only problem is having cute dorf geishas, I somehow don't think the usual female dwarves are good for this.

>unless you go for the Outbreak Company answer

But user how can you not love Dorf Concubines