So Veeky Forums. A demon makes you an offer

So Veeky Forums. A demon makes you an offer.

In exchange for your soul, one dead or neglected system you enjoy will be faithfully rebooted and done well.

Do you take the bargain? What system?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-jInzG9Ukrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My soul for a game? Fuck off.

Nah, I'm good.
Also
>How will this bene fit me?

Sure, why not. Souls don't real, anyway.

is dat sum greenmarine?

I'd take it to get a new stars without number

Can confirm, am Greenmarine expert

This seems too much like a monkey paw." Done well"? According to who's taste?

This.

>" Done well"? According to who's taste?
Michelin star chef

The monkey's paw part is you get your soul taken you goober

Jokes on her. I hate everything.

I choose my reproductive system.

>my immortal soul
>for a game of my liking to be revamped and done to my taste
fuck off bitch im a theist, I actually believe my soul has more worth than a shitty game

>one dead or neglected system

I revive the Patriarchy. Now the silly woman can't legally own a soul. I then rape her and get away with it because my word is worth more than hers.

Joke's on you cause now you have a wife and she basically still owns you anyways

FATAL, just for laughs.

Is it on his Deviant Art?

This. What else can I hook her up with?

I can run some games for her.

Does she want som fuk?

What does she plan to do with the soul? Where would it go otherwise? This is very important.

Demon stuff.
Are you baptized?

Nope. Tumblr only since it's nsfw.

So is this one of those cases where soul means "consciousness"?
Because I'm not letting her kill me for something stupid like that, even if the consolation prize is that my body is going to be a P-zombie (which is kind of neat.)

Thats what I meant by getting away with it.

I only sell my my soul for futa demonesses, and only for buttsexes.

Who says she isn't? The image is cropped, after all.

Bring back 4e

I'll take the bargain. Reboot the Warcraft RPG please.

Fuck that deal. For my soul, my rebooted system better also come with a great group and GM so I can actually enjoy it.

user, GURPS 4E is the latest edition and is doing fine!

Her expression is lewd as hell.

"Demon stuff"?

In order to make a proper cost-benefit analysis of this situation, we need to know what the actual cost being paid is. How much worse is this to the alternative?

Depends on where in hell you end up

Not a chance. The exact nature of a soul, and this would impact me is not clear, but if its real, then the consequences (whatever they are) would be eternal. Not worth it.

Sauce on that image?
I tried google reverse image search but the results it kicked out (all 3 of them) went to sites where the source image was not accessible.

So we're saying hell exists, and different regions of it have different conditions? Is this Dante's Inferno? I'm not sure the Circles are really made for deals like this, they're made to punish specific sins. And why would the Demon care about grabbing random souls to put in Hell? Their job is to punish those who did wrong in their mortal life.

Sure. Fatal and myfarog

g1138 on tumblr

Greenmarine

For you, too, I guess.

And you're doing wrong by selling your soul to a demon. They're trying to trick you into giving you something they wouldn't otherwise get. It's why there's so many success stories about "I sold my soul to satan and got away with it". They want people to believe it's easy to worm out of a bargain so they're more inclined to do something otherwise stupid

Isn't this entrapment, though? The demons in the Inferno are there to punish sinners, they don't care about the number of individuals they punish. What do they gain in this ordeal?

Regardless, if you're saying that the soul would go to some part of hell for all eternity, then no, a well-made game is probably not worth that. Unless you were going to Hell anyway, I guess.

>Now the silly woman can't legally own a soul

Demons aren't bound by the laws of men.

Checkmate atheists.

I've seem it and there is no girl dick in the picture.

There are so many better things to trade one's soul for. Alternatively, you could offer to sacrifice _other_ people's souls, because if you don't start with that offer you're a damned fool. And if you're selling other people's souls anyways, then it's hardly worth caring about what you sell them for except for not wanting to 'devalue the currency', as it were.

Girl dicks can be in any picture user, if you want and imagine it hard enough.

"Don't let your dreams be dreams"!

Demons are pure and would never corrupt someone's soul

She's a demon, not a woman.

Metzen is to blame in this move.

Personally I'd take the word of a magic wish granting demon on the existence of souls over the word of an internet neckbeard

But I like pizza

It doesn't matter. It was already done well, and people hated it. Why waste my soul, when the problem with the game was the perception of it, and not the game itself?

Let's change the deal. I'll make you pregnant with a earthly half-fiend who will commit more sins and lure more mortals into faustian pacts, and you give me power in exchange.

Thanks. Will look.

THE PUREST

The short lived Guardians ccg is now as big as mtg.

>faithfully

Real International Communism will finally be tried.

Well, the P&P system I'd chose already gets a spiritual successor that's shaping up nicely.
So her nice shape can succ me instead.

Fully automated luxury gay space communism

If souls don't exist, there's no bargain.
If they exist, the bargain is terrible.

There's no reason to 'take' it.

CONFRONTATION with plastic models.

Worth 6 gorylion souls.

Well you can't know its magic, grants wishes, or is a demon without evidence.

It would be a fair deal.

It's called Age of Sigmar nowaday.

You can have Michelin star pizza

Same thing user.

Sory but I doubt GW can even achive the levels of cool in their models like Rakham did.

>So Veeky Forums. A demon makes you an offer.
Decline. There is no winning with demon if you agree on anything. And Demons really fucking hate humans. Vade retro Satana etc

No because I have no friends...

Already making better Dworf. Give them time.

Would it be greedy to ask for another edition of Traveller?

>In exchange for your soul, one dead or neglected system you enjoy will be faithfully rebooted and done well.
>What system?
Communism. This time it will actually be done well for once.

That seems like a LUDICROUSLY high price. I don't see why anyone would even consider accepting.

>he has only ONE soul
laughing_girls.tiff

>What do they gain in this ordeal?
Nothing, God is just a huge asshole.

I ask if I can pay with the service and/or souls of the rest of my species instead, or if I can get a bonus for doing that. Like demonic powers or something in addition to the game.

>faithfully rebooted and done well.
> FATAL
How?

What if I want her to run a /d/&D game?

>Bargaining with Demons
>Like...ever...
kill yourself with fire and brimstone, user
you a disgrace

DonĀ§t have the faintest, but demons have like what, 23 Int? Maybe they can figure something out.

If it was good then it wouldn't be FATAL. FATAL is FATAL because of how heinous it is.

Yeah.

Reboot Racial Holy War and make it good, demon-faglet; either you can't and I get my soul back, or you succeed, and I get to witness people try to sell the concept at my FLGS. The humor alone would make hell worth it.

>and I get to witness people try to sell the concept at my FLGS.
game being good =/= game being popular

most likely it'll be just memed to death

Smelly dumb.
Demom scum.

You are transported to live forever in the realm of Slannesh

> Terrible game is suddenly magically good
> Nobody notice
> Except one lone nerd "I swear, it's actually good! Why won't anyone listen? I'M NOT CRAZY!"

will she make elves real instead?

I saw Rackham mentioned so AT-43.

Bring back Phoenix Command, demon whore

But do I get the succubus?

Offer refused, please go away.

If repeated: Fuck off. Last chance to leave peacefully, security system will respond with lethal force in 3... 2... 1...

Define soul.

define this *grabs dick*

This one has potential.

...when did that happen?

when thrall stopped giving her the old mountain dew can

Heroes of the Storm expansion.

youtube.com/watch?v=-jInzG9Ukrk

Ah, ok. I've not payed attention to WoW in the longest time so I wasn't sure if it was canon.

>abs
jiggle

am I being corrupted?