What campaign are you excited to run right now?

Or play :)

Nothing. I do not feel excitement for campaigns, only despair. Because I know I can't find anyone to play, much less run them.

I have a regular Shadowrun group and the small games we've been playing are growing into a full campaign.

I'm not sure exactly where it is going but I'm excited to run it.

Nothing. My group finally died and I'm totally burnt out on crunchy games. I want something like Shadows of Esteren or L5R but I found no games on Roll20 and that's the only thing I know of. So I guess I'm just not going to play anything for a while.

I'm not sure. My schedule has been,cheap lately, and the few times I do get to play I wind up exhausted and feeling like I'm dragging down the group.

Can't find one. No local group, no online groups that match my availability, PbP games last for about a month then fizzle.

Been thinking about doing a fantasy Heart of Darkness-esque campaign with a LOvecraft element. One where my players are company men and have to go find a Kurtz character while fighting through lost cities and strange ruins. I just thought about it today so I'm working on it.

The Infinity RPG. It's awesome. It is rather Weebish, but it reminds me most of Ghost in the Shell with a Eurocomics flair.

I have a plan for a mutants and masterminds game in a low steampunk and an extremely low magic game that I really want to run but both the groups I normally play shit with just started New campaigns so I am going to wait a while before I start to look for players

For my fiancée's birthday I'm going to run a one-shot in Bubblegumshoe about prep school vampires.

I have wanted to run a Traveller mini-campaign with my group where they are a crew of outcasts searching the galaxy for a mythical ancient star cruiser rumored to be worth a fortune.

The one I've been running for damn near 4 years now. Players recently finished a huge confrontation with the main antagonist group and are now dealing with the fallout of the surrounding areas and couping with having been in a huge battleground for the first time.

Running a Degenesis game for a few friends which is still fresh but pretty fun considering I love the setting.

Planning a West Marches WoD game in the meantime while I collect players which I'll run when we take a break.

1. A D&D 4e campaign in a decopunk world, where the players fight giant monsters a la Attack on Titan / Shadow of the Colossus.

2. WoD Mage but with none of the WoD rules and barely any restrictions for what mages can do. Probably a oneshot rather than a campaign.

Assuming I can get the last two characters I need, my FE campaign should start Monday. I am terrified since my last campaign ended in failure due to a mix of meme actions and laziness

You tried making one yourself?

What is your availability?

Also, where are you PbPing at? I've dabbled in RPG Crossing but it didn't work out

Ive got a big one in the works about a cult feeding things to a demon which should be classic fun.

Im running 1-shots out ahead to find good players, so far Ive run three and am prepping umber 4.
1. Merchant's son went to meet a dude and never returned, father suspects ransom. Turns out the dude has a fucking merc in his house that turns out to be undead because he sold his soul for gold in a lost city in the sands. Players gotta go there and stop the merchant's son from being married to Ashira the Empress of Sand so she cant try to take over the world.
2. River around a city has burst its banks, party sent to a nearby river village where they worship the spirit of the river because apparently everybody thinks the flood was their fault. Turns out the king has been dumping his mistresses and illegitimate children in the river after he kills them and the river is sick of being complicit in that shit. The party can either take down the king, or the guy who's been doing his dirty work.
3. Town gets surrounded by mist and everybody suspects its because they just killed a witch and her sister is mad. Turns out the villagers caught the sisters in the middle of a ritual to seal some shit away. Players can either trust her and help complete the ritual, or fight the evil thats been released (an evil frog god who embalms creatures in frogslime.
4. Party is wrecked on an uncharted island with two tribes. Turns out each tribe has half of a magic trident that used to be in the center of the island. Turns out that this was all set up by a wizard trying to feed off of the power the trident originally sealed. Party needs to pick a side (or dont) and kill that wizard (or come up with another solution, always open to that sort of thing).

Ive been mulling over a game where the party is pursued by an angry sorcerer and they have to race him to something or something and fight minions and resist spells along the way, but I cant make it work in my head.

PbP?

Play by post. Forum games.

We're doing a sandbox type NotForgottenRealms. A wizard, fighter, thief lv2 so far.
Adventuring in a land of sprawling seas and huge islands. Nothing really exotic or weird so far.
1st encounter was a wounded locathah stuck inside a small cave on the coast. Oddly enough, one had aquan as a language and was able to help it. Thus avoiding the 1cr water elemental attacking. A couple bandits later and they hit lv 2.
So far, it's been fun as hell.

I am stealing #3, thanks!

I'm putting together an Arthurian campaign, but basing it more on the Celtic works and less on the French additions to the story. (No Lancelot).

I'm making it as historically based as possible, in the early 4th century, with the Mabinogion and other Celtic sources as primary canon, wth some Geoffrey of Monmouth added in, and a few elements from later sources.

The overall plan is to have something similar to the old Pendragon campaign, but shorter and based more on the Celtic sources.

Go for it.

I'm excited every week to run my 4e game. We have a great group. We've developed a great setting over the years. We're on our second campaign in the same setting, and we're having a blast regularly.

I'm gonna run a Mutant Chronicles campaign for some friends of mine. I'm super hype, especially since I only discovered the setting recently. Fell in love with it immediately though; it's like a substantially less retarded Warhammer 40k that isn't bogged down by three decades of a monumentally shitty company Jewing the shit out of it.

Also the Paul Bonner art is 10/10.

Going to be running a 2 e game of council of wyrms next month. Very excited(getting a 2e group in person is hard now a days) but nervous because roleplaying dragons could be very fun/badass or awkward & weird .

I found a group of fa/tg/uys to play Legend of the Five Rings with.

Now I can't wait for my weekly L5R fix because the group is awesome and the games are fun and the system is the best I've had so far!