Some of these Pokefusions make cool looking creatures. I'm gonna post some...

Some of these Pokefusions make cool looking creatures. I'm gonna post some, let's try turning them into monsters or player races.

Other urls found in this thread:

pokefusion.japeal.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To make it clear, we dont have to keep the names. We could call this one 'Gemgazer' or something, for example.

>skipped the pair of screws drilled into the bottom of the eye socket
Pussssyyyyyy

This is the one I was thinking would make a good player race.

I think the artist interpreted those as black tears. Besides, two random screws would be odd with the otherwise ghostly aesthetic.

Oh god, that'd be a cool design for a sort of nyarlathothep minion/creature, you got the dodecahedron of thingiemajig in the center and the tentacles and the abhuman-ness of nyarli's human form.

Eh, would be kind of like nails in a voodoo doll really.

cool thri-keen sub-race.

This is just a lamer Gastly.

Screws have a much more mechanical and manufactured look to them, though. Nails can be smithed, screws can't.
That said, nails would be cool.

Kritter's.

A small species that stand at 3'5 at full height, with the largest known kritter (Remembered fondly as Biter) having been an astonishing 4'5. They possess red eyes and often a yellow leathery skin that feels akin to your standard reptile's. Their dark underbelly's are a natural armor that's cold to the touch.

They are known that use their talons for digging and slashing, they're a highly adaptable breed that seek out the most comfortable environments possible.

This includes towns and villages.

Often, they'll use their razor sharp talons to slowly dig their way into households and take up residence there.

Not particularly violent unless pushed, they've become 'housepets' to some. If trained, they can make highly useful allies in battle and are a ranger's favorite.

Their talons, if properly cared for, can make short work of the finest chainmail. The fire that burns at the end of their tail is a strange etheral light that leaves no mark on anything it touches. However, if it extinquishes, it means the Kritter has pulled this unique energy generated in it's tail toward it's throat.

From there, it can be fired as a far hotter torrent of flame.

The hottest of such fires has permanently charred even solid steel.

However, they are rather vulnerable to blunt force. Their agility can prevent being struck, but in direct confrontation with a strong enough force, that can be surmounted. Especially by those experienced with the beings.

Should you wish to keep one, make sure to feed them in foods high in sugars. Sweets, oddly enough, are actually a very suitable diet for them.

Lastly, pay mind to not let them over-step their boundaries. Many Kritter's have selected humans they live with as their 'life-mate's' which has led to less than savory outcomes.

Especially given that Kritter's are known for becoming depressed more easily than perhaps any other species, especially when rejected.

>Nails can be smithed, screws can't.
Uh. Who do you think made the first screw?

Someone with access to finer tools than your standard smith.
I suppose I should say nails are easier to smith, and more widely used. Especially by witches, who make voodoo dolls generally out of rough, cheap materials.

Mate we've had threaded bolts since 400BC.

Archimedes.

I've read it was Nebuchadnezzar II

>Someone with access to finer tools than your standard smith.
Please tell me you're not the type of person who thinks smiths only have a single hammer, one pair of tongs, and a large anvil.

I came across some pretty cool, creepily re-imagined pokemon that you might enjoy at pocketmonsterfieldnotes.tumblr.com

No, of course not. Pliers, handles, wedges, cones, bickerns, etc.

Pretty much anything crossed with Cubone looks fucking neat.

Stay on fucking topic

No.

Eat a dick you nigger nipply bumbly butthole biscuit.

>Cukazam

Both these really make a case for this being some race, but each obvious have different classes.
Very neat.

sure, I've got a few saved

This is just Bahamut.

possible Minotaur race with martial arts

cudos to whoever drew that

Looks like a Jojo character.

ok turns out I have more than a few saved

I like this design. Like some kind of undead ent thing or maybe a lich ent.

This one would look cooler without the legs and just be atrunk

something that could be the same race

Straight out of The Dreamlands

I agree

What about Gen III?

Just postin what I got sir

Go back to daydreaming about your old man

You just fucking know that tongue is serrated and venomous.

Like some kind of leaf-cutter ant crossed with a squirrel.

Lives in treetops, weaves homes from vines and shaped living wood, lives on sap, fruit and cultured fungus. Great climbers. Peaceful society.

Favored class: Druid.

Sorry for gunkin up your thread with silly ones

don't worry, I'll make up for it with the metal album covers

I was gonna say. A zombie-like ent that draws from death itself and grows around bones.

holy shit

yea I'm out of bad contributions

I'd make a wise-old-man kinda NPC outta this.

Cute! CUTE!

wait i found a few more

and of course

anyone else been messing around with the newer version that's being worked on, currently has everything through Gen III as part of it;

pokefusion.japeal.com/

Too many of these focus on cubone or gengar faces to make em spoopy imo

For example, one of the better faces..

oh shit found even more

An ancient golem made by some of the world's earliest magic users
I dig it.

I don't like this game anymore

Awesome. Keep postin' em, they're great.