So, as of right now I have 300 NEO. Bought at about $6.50. I accumulate 1 GAS about every ten days which is fine

So, as of right now I have 300 NEO. Bought at about $6.50. I accumulate 1 GAS about every ten days which is fine.

Toying with the idea of dumping it all for XLM, which is likely going to hit $1 long before NEO hits $300.

Thoughts?

Don't do it

No no no

No no no. Not in a million years.

fuck no.

neo is chinese ethereum with backing from alibaba. It is going to be top 5 in 2018

Wow, I honestly didn't expect such a unanimous response. I appreciate it, Veeky Forums.

Sorry honey. XLM is not the one

just remember, always do opposite of what Veeky Forums says

Tfw 10 at 60. Am I gonna make it? How much Neo to Bugattiville?

Good shit my dude.

We're all gonna make it, man.

Also, alternate plan: Dump it all for ARK and increase my payout in the delegate to 1 ARK/day?

You've made ~17500 off of neo just holding and get a dividend in GAS (2.5846/month) if you are holding 300. What the fuck do you think that meme snake coin has to offer

idk anything about NEO but XLM should reach 50c the next time there is so much as a rumor about it, especially after this latest ripple pump

source?

Does ark have a gas equivalent?

Don't sell NEO. Use other money for XLM.

>Antshares $3.85 hodler
>XLM $0.03 hodler
>comfy as fuck

スター・ウォーズ

I have the EXACT quantity of NEO as you picked up between $3 and $6. Do NOT sell any yet. I'm holding until mid-to-late 2018, when NEO will once again be a top 5 coin. Trust me.

As in dividends? Through delegate voting you basically accrue more ARK depending on how much you hold.

i like neo, but holders seem to have the delusion that china is going to make it the official chinese crypto.
there's absolutely no basis to this rumor.

the closed nature of their dev platform is a negative, not a positive. scams and a proliferation of projects based on the token is better than having a huge wall blocking people from using it

Any news you're counting on in particular? Other than Red Pulse I'm not aware of any other imminent ICO's, for instance.