Warhammer Fantasy General /wfg/

Corrupt bretonnians edition
Upcoming Content: Total War: Warhammer 2, WFRP 4e, unnamed hack'n'slash genre Warhammer vidya, Vermintide 2, Doomwheel

> Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: pastebin.com/8rnyAa1S
WFRP: pastebin.com/0e6RuQux
Novels: mega.nz/#F!9Lw1WIRZ!eKxkOlAQwuZO3_8pHOK-EQ

> We're looking for these novels for the archive
pastebin.com/TSQhemJR

> Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
pastebin.com/CvGaNyrk
the-ninth-age.com/lexicon/index.php?lexicon/462-the-9th-age-miniature-library/
tabletop-miniatures-solutions.com/13-the-9th-age
Tomb Kings Alternative: indiegogo.com/projects/tms-undying-dynasties-army-release#/
Bretonnia Alternative: indiegogo.com/projects/tms-kingdom-of-equitaine-army-release

> The 9th Age
the-ninth-age.com

> Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki (most complete)
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Online_Wiki

> Warhammer Video Games
Total War Warhammer: store.steampowered.com/app/364360/
Vermintide: store.steampowered.com/app/235540/
Mordheim City of the Damned: store.steampowered.com/app/276810/
Bloodbowl 2: store.steampowered.com/app/236690/
Man O' War: store.steampowered.com/app/344240/
Return of Reckoning: returnofreckoning.com/
Snotling Fling: itunes.apple.com/us/app/warhammer-snotling-fling/id901638145?mt=8

Previous thread Thoughts on lore adjacent stuff like corrupted bretonnians?

Other urls found in this thread:

humblebundle.com/books/warhammer-rpg-books
discord.gg/xTGSZbU
youtube.com/watch?v=DaTfU9ovo5s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyuiR5mvvgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are there rules for having other wizards join in a magic ritual? Do those Wizards also have to fit the Magic Level, Arcane Language and other restrictions? Is each one individually affected by Tzeentch's curse or are all of them affected?

Was CL Werner the best Fantasy writer?

I'M
FUCKING
BACK
LADS

Emigrated, haven't had internet for 6 weeks. What have I missed.

Also, I've seen those bloomers before.

its vampire chan's

You mean William King.

CLW was good enough though, the only people who wrote Fantasy were people who wanted to do it. It wasn't the cash cow 40K was.

Have we had any more autistic arguments over what Bretonnian Squires are?

>What have I missed
More video games, more Be'lakor posting.

> Be'lakor posting.

Does it come with free rocks?

>hearing wood elf banter in total war warhammer
pretty fun listening to random banter
>The empire is not what it once was.
>we will water the land with the blood of the empire.
>they are mayflies, don't trouble yourself with their fate.

My question is, what do the wood elves mean by the empire is not what it once was.

There are definitely rules, but I forget where at. Skill checks generally allow +10% per helper.

Note that some rituals have minimum required casters, and I'd personally expect that they provide no bonus.

Maybe they liked Magnus as Teclis did.

I would say yes. His characters are pulp as hell, but fun. And he didn't have 3 fucking novels about a guy bitching about his girlfriend like King.

were they even there?

Also it seems that the female voices are generally more sympathetic to humans.
>welf vs norsca
>"remember, what humanity they had is long gone."
>"killing them would be a mercy"
>they are merely puppets of of something great and evil.

Only if you scream for them.

Can't just be that. The Athel Loren elves are generally positive towards Karl-Franz, too.

Then again the Empire aren't the Bretonnians. Upset them enough and they'd probably chimp out and send the entire Bright College and half of Nuln to burn down your forest. And the dwarfs would eagerly help.

Wood elves are part of the Old World since the beard wars.

I mean specifically during Asavar kul's time.

More empire banter. I am currently loading a bretonnian matchup.
>"The empire will never win against the Asrai."
>"The empire will never be victorious"
>"They spend their short lives fighting their betters"

Asavar Kul and the Great War Against Chaos happened after the War of Vengeance. Also, wood elves helped against that invasion, though I think it was non-Athel-Loren colonies.

Ok, the bret banter is pretty good.
>Your glory days have passed into legend
>All this pomp and ceremony, for what?
>The lady will not protect you child of bretonnia.
>call to your spirit of the silver spire, it will do you no good
>Bretonnians, how tedious
>We will not save you, bretonnian

bretonnian units
>My lord knight has promised me a FATTED PIG if I survive this.
Too adorable desu. Its like monty python peasants.

>were they even there?

I remember some snippet about an Empire guy, either a general or a captain, fighting against the beastmen during that war. Eventually his ragged forces come a brayherd encamped, and decide to #yolo into them when all of the sudden a tree starts joining in on the slaughter.

After the fight the treeman introduces himself as Durthu and essentially says "excellent job murdering the fuck out of those beastmen, head over there and tell 'em Durthu sent ya." The empire forces were treated to some top-tier and much needed welf R&R.

Out of interest, is there any story or lore snippet that references the dreaded thirteenth spell? Being turned body and soul into a skaven sounds like a fate that soldiers should fear more than death.

>durthu
>nice.
was this when his friends were alright?

I think it was more that he was happy to find some folks that also hated the fuck out of beastmen and were willing to do a charge of the light brigade because of it.

Close, what happened was a bunch of Imperial Knights stumbled on a huge army of Beastmen when the tree's started to attack the Beastmen.
Not sure what to do the Knights lay into the Beastmen when they saw the Beastmen were getting some torches and stuff ready to burn the Treekin and Dryads figuring, "Hey I'll take fighting alongside a fucking tree if it kills Beastmen!"

After the battle it's pretty much as you said, Durthu gave the Knights some directions to a Wood Elf encampment and the Wood Elf's treat them proper.

It's in the Warhammer Fantasy RPG Bestiary.

read the first one in the trilogy but I didn't like it so much so I didn't finish the omnibus

uh, link?

humblebundle.com/books/warhammer-rpg-books

Is it worth it or should I just say fuck this shit and get the one's in the MEGA? 1st Edition in digital form sounds tempting, but not twenty bucks tempting.

Well, 20 bucks for that many books is a screaming steal, and a lot of the pdfs in the mega are either poor scans or poorly bookmarked. I know that this is (apparently) Cubicle 7 now, so if you want to avoid giving FFG money there's that factor.

It's worth it. The PDFs are much nicer than the scans, and considering you also get the 1st ed book AND you can donate part of the cost to charity, it's an excellent deal.

Playing a mage in WFRP is really obnoxious. The GM has to pamper you or you'll be eternally stuck on your first career.

>get the one's in the MEGA?
This, don't give GW money

On Humble Bundle for a $1. Is this the good edition?

>Is this the good edition?
>>get the one's in the MEGA

>ebooks
just upload it later here

Yeah, I have that one downloaded for a while ago, but it's nice to have the physical copy for reading and such.

2nd, yes. 20 bucks will get you every published book, plus 1e core, plus a coupon for the upcoming publisher of 4e's webstore.

/wfg/
What is your faction, why did you choose it, and what kind of scenario/campaign do you wish you could run but have never been able to?

>It's the beginning of your last turn and your opponent has already gone
That's rude.

I have four Warhammer 6th armies.

>Vampire Counts

My main force, and the one I spent most of my life playing.

One, I love the background of the Blood Dragon Vampire. Wandering the Old World, constantly training, seeking nothing but to become the most greatest warriors in the world, at the expense of everything else. Even being a Vampire is secondary to this quest, as the ultimate goal is to slay a dragon in one-on-one combat and drink its blood to cure yourself of the thirst.

Second, I'm a big fan of the modelling aspect of the hobby. The entire Army is converted with Empire bits, so I have a Vampire Lord with empire bits, all the way down to the core units. The only non-converted models in the whole 2,000+ point army are a few of the zombies.

>Lizardmen

My very first Army, terribly painted but painted with love from when I was 12-13 years old. Straight out of 5th edition boxed set with some kroxigors and a Slann-Mage priest

>Hordes of Chaos - Nurgle

When the poxwalkers recently were released, I thought they would make a great regiment of Marauders for a Nurgle-themed Army. Next thing you know I'm digging through my bitz box making some champions, sorcerers, then I ordered some old-school warriors to go with them, then I green-stuff & kitbashed some chaos spawn together... a growing force that's mostly converted. Again, I started building these guys because I loved putting my own creations together.

>Orcs & Goblins

Because I got drunk and ordered one eBay on an impulse

>ordered one eBay
You ordered a whole eBay

>he doesn't have an ePort in his own personal eBay

I was wishy-washy and couldn't commit to a proper WHFB army when I was young. It didn't help that this was when Mordheim got popular and so what I had was less an army so much as a gaggle of Crossbowmen and Free Company in various forms of incompletion.

I sold off most my Orks for 40k, leaving just enough to build a whfb warband. For now, I'm just working on cleaning out the bitz box, and making space for a proper WHFB army. The issue is just making up my mind. Most likely Empire, with Ogre Mercenaries as "counts as" Demigryphs (It's a shame a Captain can't take one)...

...it is still a damn shame that 8th put so much more focus on Big Monsters rather than actual units though.

Yeah, and that's a quote from a human rl society. How much different would that quote had been if actual monsters existed and were a real, constant and daily threat.

I just think it's silly to assume that the Empire would behave in a manner contiguous with RL history when they are routinely beset upon by actually living, breathing nightmares, homocidal fungus, the reanimated dead, three flavours of immortal fey and R.O.U.S.

The Warhammer World is damn near a Death Planet. Knowing at least basic self-defense would be damn near mandatory for any outlying village or city, and in places like the Border Princes everyone would reasonably be expected to actively contribute to defense.

And what I have miniwise:
16 Dwarves, mix&match.
16 Wood Elf Glade Guard
9 Orcs, some converted from 40k, others kitbashed or with scratch legs.
8 "goblins", kitbashed by putting Night Goblin heads and arms on "bulked up" Ogre fists.
5 Gnoblars. 6 Ogres
4 Dark Heresy Chaos Cultists, "converted" for Ghouls/a Vampire Count.
A Necrosphinx kit and a box of Tomb King skeleton horsemen.
2 40mm bases, with assorted "desert" critters on them.
7 Chaos Knight Horses
A box of 6e Empire Militia and one of State Troops
Leftover bitz from Chaos Marauders
Flagellants.
A Luminark of Hysh I stripped down for bitz and wizards.
10 Chaos Warhounds.

So I have a lot of "human infantry" mismatched, but very little cohesion, and very few cavalry.

Skaven. Not because of some fetishist or anything, but because I liked the complete and utter lack of honor and ethics. It really makes for a good evil army. Chaos still has its rules and precidents, but skaven have none. The whole "we could rule the world if it wasn't for ourselves" is believable and the amount of intrigue associated with them can be entertaining.

I guess I always wanted better ambush scenarios and more underhanded tactics for skaven. I always wanted a way to mix the table top with the rpg. Here's just off the top of my head, I know it sucks:
>players all part of a faction army
>come roleplay, players control single character, a party trying to gather Intel on enemy force (another faction army played by me/GM)
>they can unlock the enemy army list for the next battle, and decide on a mission to maybe take out a warmachine/delay a unit before battle, ect
>this is all roleplayed out
>come battle time, they each control a unit pertaining to their class, maybe a couple, and work as a team to outfit the army list
>plot points could be stopping an enemy from sabatoging their shit, ect

Yay or nay? Think I could make it work?

Technically yes, but not as bad.

What was the argument? I'm curious.

Bretonnians. At first it was just because their medieval aesthetic was more familiar to me when I was younger, but I've generally come to enjoy how they try to juggle the ideals of chivalry with running a nation and all that entails. It's also nice how they go beyond just dirty peasants and knights with lances, including Pegasus Knights and Questing Knights, and even Grail Pilgrims for some fun flavor.

I don't know if this is what people who run scenarios/campaigns actually do, but with the little Bretonnian army I managed to get, I also got some dark elf bits I was planning on using for trophies, and making up a whole story about the Brets having been raided by Dark Elves and going on a revenge-crusade. It would have been fun to play that out, crossing parts of Bretonnia, fighting in Naggarond, and either becoming victorious or just another series of slaves for some Dark Elves.

If you'll allow me to but in, the gist of the argument was this: parts of Bretonnian lore clearly said 'no squires.' When a noble youth came of age, he was directly made a Knight Errant. This was set up in contrast to the Empire's traditional system of squirehood, and has been expounded on in the lore at a few different points.

But unfortunately, it's not as clear cut as that. The RPG mentions and occasionally has stories about Bretonnian squire characters, and makes use of them in the career paths to becoming a Knight Errant, even when it also mentions the fluff about lack of squires. Squires existed in 5th edition, even if today their role has been subsumed by Yeomen. And then there was the addition of Foot Squires in T:WW, and their fluff actually mentions the possibility of them being knighted - they seem to be loosely based off the older concept of squires. You can see how this can become a big argument when some lore clearly says 'no squires,' but there's enough lore to support the idea of squires that no amount of 'but it's old lore' or 'the RPG messed it up' can quite cover.

The argument a long time ago dragged out over several threads, since both sides stubbornly resisted the attempts of the other to shut their arguments down. I don't think anyone's really come to an agreement on the subject, and I think the whole thing could have been avoided if instead of squire, a different term had been used - retainer, valet, footman. That way it wouldn't seem like the real-world squire system.

Anyway, my main wish would have been to run an expanded Map Campaign for Mordheim, based on the rules in Fanatic Magazine. Alternately, to do a Relics of The Crusade/Araby campaign, or any other campaign which would give me an excuse to build fancy terrain.

The easiest solution might be to reason that most squires are just peasants (as they were in history) and noble 'squires' are a phenomenon that technically doesn't exist but practically does, with knights-errant helping a more experienced knight and learning from them in a socially acceptable and circumspect manner.

I liked the idea that they were the bastard children of knights/nobles trying to work their way up into becoming Knights Errant (and from there KotR) by basically starting at the bottom.

Hence why they fight on their feet and with swords.

Gentlemen, how would you fix the End Times? Starting from the beginning of it all.

Neither of those are bad ideas, though I don't like them as much as my own (which is obviously superior because I thought of it, sarcasm sarcasm).

I like the idea of squirehood being a label for the inclusion of men from the growing middle class who could afford to train and equip themselves better than Men-at-Arms, and insisted they fight as their own groups instead of being lumped with cannonfodder. The Bret system wasn't really made for anything outside of levies and feudal duties, let alone volunteers, so they nominally attached these greatsword users to knights as squires - sometimes knights make use of them as such, other times they rely on their own retainers or go without entirely. Foot Squires essentially function as the Bretonnian take on Greatswords, and even show some civic pride since only larger Bretonnian cities really have the means to raise regiments of them.

For one thing, make it not about building a giant golden wall. That's a little too close to home.

Also, get rid of the whole Incarnates idea. End Times should be about armies and regiments and strategies, not turning named characters into WHFB Avengers.

Set it up so that rather than certain groups subsuming other expansionist groups, (Nagash takes over Nekahara before Settra can go on an invasion spree, Luthor Harkon defeats Zandri's navy, Grimgor defeats Greasus then fucks off to Cathay), have them all collectively create a critical mass of invasions that strain most civilized nations, especially since said nations aren't exactly unified to begin with.

Far less emphasis on duels, less accidental an-heroing (alas poor Egrim van Horstmann), and less outright jobbing ("and then Araby and Estalia died.")

scrap it.

I'd probably just keep it in the distance - it's essentially Ragnarok and goes well with the fatalism of the setting, but it doesn't need to be looked at in depth.

Archaon gets killed by Valten. He dies with the laughter of the gods in his ears. 'End Times' really is a vague statement, after all, and their Herald need not persist once his usefulness had expired. For his attempts to usurp power again, Be'lakor faces the wrath of all the Chaos gods, who blast him with their combined egos until he's reduced to a blind, deaf, dumb idiot capable of scouring only himself and those stupid enough to reach out to him.

Valten gets killed by Mannfred von Carstein, who withdraws before any retaliation can be mounted. Balthasar Gelt seals Sylvania.

The Empire and Kislev reel under the hammer blow they took and continuing harassment from the disintegrated Chaos army. Karl-Franz is assassinated - possibly by agents of Nagash or Mannfred, certainly masquerading under other guises. The Bloody Tzarina rises from the dead in Kislev and demands her realm be returned to her, as her assassination was unlawful and all inheritors since have been illegitimate. Her relation with Mannfred is ambiguous but strongly implied to be hostile.

The ork WAAAGH splits up. Grimgor grabs who he can and starts krumpin, with an eye to head east. He smashes up some dorfs on the way, who are soon in the teeth of yet another Skaven plot. Zhar Naggarond falls, and its forges are claimed by the Black Orcs.

One of the major remaining dwarf holds is annihilated by a skaven warpstone nuke, but the skaven survivors return to their kindred with a contagious, magical form of radiation poisoning. The Grey Seers and Skryre blame Pestilens and another civil war starts to exterminate their kind.

Tilea, reeling from the appalling sack of Miragliano, put out feelers to the Estalian kingdoms for a temporary truce to remove rat. An attempt is made to attack Skavenblight itself, now laid bare to the human nations. It's going...okay, mostly due to the ongoing Skaven civil war and the Warpstone Plague.

More doom criers, less apocalypse. Everyone thinks the world is ending, but it's mostly just big players making moves and wrecking shit. Jump the setting a few hundred years and play it off as the world is just about done rebuilding after all that shit went down, and everyone gets back up to their old antics.

Doom rocket goes wildly off course, lands right in archeons army, leaving most of it a smoldering crater, along with where ever they were at that point. Crater, being now infused with made science and warp energy, a future point of contention. Everyone can no longer denie skaven exsist ancestors and skaven take its turn as lead contender for the asshole crown. Chaos needs to lick it's wounds, and is eyeing the horned rat.

>Gentlemen, how would you fix the End Times?
Back to your general shill

>Karl-Franz is assassinated
even in the New Old World, you don't fucking go strolling around the Balcans!

I really liked Josh Reynold's undead books and the second and third Mike Lee Nagash books

Discord Chat
discord.gg/xTGSZbU

for those looking for some Warhammer Fantasy RPG talk and game hunting. It's mainly for WHFRPG but if you want to talk warhammer tabletop, I won't stop ya. Come look for other players/gm's

While the greater part of Bretonnian chivalry and the King are returning from the defense of Middenheim, Mallobaude launches his coup. He convinces a number of important lords that the Lady is an elvish lie, an argument backed when the wood elves send a punitive force to assist in his killing. He further rats out their slaughter of Bretonnian folk as being part of a callous ritual of theirs. King Louen and the loyalists deal with a crisis of faith but conclude that whatever the case, the virtues they espouse are righteous and a diety who extols them deserves their leal loyalty - a man's word is his word. Mallobaude's mercenaries, monsters, black magic, and newly-gained vampirism are not enough to avail him. Arkhan, his shadow backer, intervenes personally, and slays Louen even as he slays Mallobaude. As everything seems lost, the Green Knight manifests from the mists of Mousillon, reveals his identity, and drives Arkhan screaming from the shores of Bretonnia, permanently scarred by his divinely empowered blade; Mousillon (the city) suddenly sinks wholesale into black, sucking mud, never to rise again.

Small scale insurrections continue by disaffected lords and peasants, especially over the issue of the wood elves being huge cunts. Bretonnia offers no aid when the Beastmen start chimping out again on Athel Loren, further straining already tense relations, citing military exhaustion.

The Tomb Kangz are on the march. Settra overthrows the petty sheikhs of Araby, making them thrall kingdoms of Nehekhara. He also starts expeditions against the Border Princes, who beg their Imperial and Bretonnian kin for aid. A last minute warning by Neferata allows Settra to prevent a deadly stroke from Nagash, but his underlings are furious about this tense new alliance with the debauched, cruel queen of vampires. Nagash has an ace up his sleeve in Mannfred, who has been promised all of the Old World ad a Mortarch.

In Ulthuan, Malekith finally reaches the Sword of Khaine. Tyrion draws it before the Witch-King can and plunges it into his belly. Before the madness can consume Tyrion or Malekith can think of a way out of his rapidly approaching death, Teclis kills them both. Ulthuan is devastated by war and horror at what Teclis did - wise or not - is threatening to become an issue.

On Naggaroth, Morathi seizes the throne and declares for the Prince of Pleasure. Hellebron and other Khaineite loyalists lead the counter-offensive, with Malus Darkblade bearing his Warpsword of Khaine as his badge of newly-great authority. A strange truce endures with the lizardman of Lustria, who are furious at Morathi's theft of their magical artefacts and have come to reclaim them. How Malus will come out on top against Slaanesh, the servitors of the Old Ones, and the high-most Bride of Khaine is unknown, but through hate, all things are possible.

Ogres do something, I guess.

Disregard this guy Josh Reynolds is shit.

Neat. Not what I would've done, but it works.

Honestly I'm still struggling to figure out how all my stuff fits together, and I'm not even halfway through it yet.

this

Other ideas I'm not sure fit anywhere, or are mutually exclusive:

-Kemmler still turns to Chaos, acting as a deep cover agent for Tzeentch among Nagash's forces.

-Marienburg is invaded by the Empire somehow, for some reason, probably based o a mutual misunderstanding engineered by their enemies.

-Some of the Norsii reject the Old Gods as weak failures after Archaon falls and settle in Troll Country, the Northern Steppe, and Nordland. They're hated by literally everyone.

-Gelt throws in his hat for Emperor, possibly by way of coup.

-Emmanuelle is made Empress, under the assumption that she's a dumb whore who can be easily and safely ignored. This proves to be very, very wrong.

-Vlad returns and offers his strength to help shore up the Empire under the condition that he be elected Emperor. This may be good to have happen on the heels of the revelation that Mannfred is batting for Nagash.

What rules, house rules, etc do you like for WHFB, by edition? There are several ideas I had contemplated in the past:

-More positive to-hit mods for shooting. +1 to hit a horde, and +1 to-hit a unit if firing at its flank or rear arc.
-Lone Characters on foot are treated as Skirmishers. Lone characters on non-monstrous mounts are treated as Fast Cavalry.

Any other notable ones?

-Todbringer and 'ol One-Eye mutually kill one another. With no clear successor, Ar-Ulric seizes control. He begins repressing the Sigmarites heavily.

-If Teclis faces reprisal for killing beloved Tyrion, the Colleges of Magic flock to the aide of their founder in his time of need.

-Drachenfels returns and starts top kekking around like he is wont to do. He is regularly implied to be on several sides only to betray them and fuck up their plans.

-The dwarfs retake Karak Eight-Peaks, possibly using a Doomstone.

Follow up to that post in last thread. Got off my lazy ass and finished the "series".

Even though I play daemons, I adore pre-Columbian central American cultures and this article makes my penis become the big penis.

Probably. I really liked Grey Seer, mostly because I'm a sucker for skaven POV books

New Skaven vs. Lizardmen TW:W2 gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=DaTfU9ovo5s

Lots of dino's eating rattos

Wood Elves are a bunch of cannibalistic savages, don't expect logic or reason from them. Lets just sit tight and wait for Morghur to wreck their shit again

So total war warhammer 2 has Skaven Deathrunners. I can't find any info on them besides that they were in Warhammer Quest Silver Tower 2.

skaven, because they're awesome, skaven and dark elves invading ulthuan together

What do the lizardmen eat? I'm pretty sure they're all carnivores, even the ones that look like herbivorous dinosaurs, so that'd be a lot of meat they need.

Do they have meat-creatures spawned specifically to be eaten?

have it a gathering storm style event where something big goes down but doesn't ruin the setting. Maybe kislev gets destroyed or some shit.

Also Stormcast Eternals are a celestial army of sigmarian heroes that appear only when the winds of magic are strong enough, like some sort of anti-daemon army. Incorporate them into the main setting to make GW happy but keep the rest of age of sigmar out.

Pretty neat, I'd have put a more optimistic side on all this, like an age of exploration, but this is interesting too.

Gutter Runner unit champions

Discord kills communities, fuck off.

>I can't find any info on them besides that they were in Warhammer Quest Silver Tower 2.
Back to your general kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyuiR5mvvgI

Everything up to the end of Nagash is awesome.

Everything else gets tossed out and Nagash stalemates the Chaos host.

New WHFB takes place with the other forces getting ready to fight whichever faction comes out of that Cluster fuck.

I'd get rid of the incarnates idea, it was weird and really just a set up for Age of Sigmar.
The final battle should have been Archaon coming to destroy the vortex, having chased the last alliance of men, elves, dwarfs and zombies across the sea, Middenheim being important was just a remnant of the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Apart from that it was more or less fine

total warhammer 2 also has lizardmen horned one riders

they found some obscure shit inbetween leaving out jezzails

>What do the lizardmen eat?

Anything, mostly warmbloods. They don't have to each much though because they are ectothermic so large meals can last them for weeks.

high elf siege towers look dumb

>horned ones riders
>obscure

They just wanted an excuse to give lizardmen heavy(er) cavalry.

Horned ones in TWWII have a single horn and are ridden by saurus, which is not really how they were depicted in the past.

>Everything up to the end of Nagash is awesome.
The Lizardmen related stuff is awesome too. Most fans I've talked to were quite satisfied with the part they played in the End Times.

Oh look, redshirts

Start again from Storm of Chaos.

Fast forwards to 80 years later, at KF's death.

What does Archaon taste like?

Metal I guess...What's the edgiest taste you can imagine? Give it to Archeon, overcook it if you want Malekiths taste