In return for rescuing the Dwarf King's eldest daughter, you are rewarded with a magnificent drill

>In return for rescuing the Dwarf King's eldest daughter, you are rewarded with a magnificent drill

I would much rather the Dwarf King's eldest daughter rewarded me with a magnificent screw but beggars can't be choosers.

HELL YEAH!

>Participate in the drill, it would be impolite to refuse

We have to dig another hole? How many daughters does this kind have?

can it pierce the heavens?

How fitting, considering how magnificent I drilled his daughter last night.

>When you lash out at the king for his boring reward, the Dwarf King tells you to relax, it was just a bit.

Wait, that's a daughter?

Only if you believe in the Dwarf King, who believes in you.

That's going in the book

I still get the drill though, right?

A deal's a deal. But never talk to me or my daughter ever again.

>rescue the eldest
get drill
>drill the youngest

cosmic justice

>Use the gift to drill into sacred Dwarven idols in a misguided attempt to give divine beings greater access to our world.

>Half-heartedly force a laugh at the Dwarf King's terrible puns because you know he'll go Vlad the Bum-driller on your literal arse if you don't

Mr.Dwarf King, can I get a cake instead?

Sweet! Its Oil Baron time

Just what I needed to clear that single massive rock blocking the mountain pass that is the only way forward on my quest! How did you know, sire?

>rescue Shady Darkman's daughter
>ask for reward
>he scratches his shadow-girt chin for a few moments, before smirking and clicking his fingers
>a hulking beast shambles forth from the forest
>"This is Chunk. He serves you now."
What do

>what does he eat?

"Hi, chunk. You up for carrying things?"

What kind of drill? Are we talking a bit or the tool its self? If a bit, step? Fosner? Standard? Left or right handed? Cobalt, Black Oxide, Titanium coated? If it's the tool, is it corded or cordless? Is it a brush less motor? What voltage?
0/10 prompt, not detailed enough

You have the original TTWH screenshot/model pose thing without the filter by any chance?

Congratulations, you are even more autistic than the OP

I'm autistic? All you window lickers just assume any fucking drill bit can go through rock, when most of your average bits would just snap or dull going through that shit. Masonry bits are specifically made for that purpose, you fucking idiot.
Stop watching anime and go build something, learn about hardware. Might help you when you move out of your parents basement

HAHAHAHA
HOLY SHIT THE SPERG

Misha was a good girl, she didn't deserve what happened to her.

Ben and Jerry's, mostly.

This is a good post.

It's an entire tool, with a set of bits crafted of adamant. Such is the craftdwarfship that the bits can drill through both the hardest granite and the softest wood leaving only a clean hole. The drill requires no maintenance, and is powered by a runebound core, capable of variable speed and direction and harnessing power in excess of 2,000 inch pounds of torque.

Can't I have the dwarf king's eldest daughter instead? This is a standard hero reward, right? I don't even want half his kingdom.

>Is this a wedding gift, ´cuz I maybe got her preggers
>You dont mind if I call you dad, aint´ya

10/10: Would recommend for Home Improvement skit.

>In return for rescuing the Dwarf King's eldest daughter, you are rewarded with a magnificent drilling

oh no

>having anything to do with degenerate, drunken midgets and their tools

>What kind of drill?
A hand drill, you plebeian. 5 points from Gryffindor for OOC at the table.

You can believe in anything if your int is low enough.

>not photoshopping a smaller version of the dwarf king into the picture

Missed opportunity, desu.

Is that another one on his arm?

Yes.

Massively underrated

Hand drill? You better be goddamn patient if you want to get through rock with that. Fuck this king, giving me some shitty wood-working tool.
Now this is some good shit. Gunna reverse engineering the ever loving shit out of that, start a sweet ass power tool company

>Anonymous
>Powertool company
call it Jacko'ff Tools and sell naughty bit for the ladies

The methods of creating Runebound cores were lost in ages past. If you would create a power tool company, you must seek after the lost tools of Kharzulad, and send the dwarven people into a new golden age.

Fpbp

Congratulations, she's horny AND shameless

Ya know that actually isn't a bad trade. I'd probably ask if I could spend some time with the dwarfs learning their trade too.

Source on this pure cheesecake

I don't actually know, exactly. You know that manga turned anime that had the people who manipulated metal who were powered up by drinking breast milk in one of the most fetishistic ecchi series to ever be aired ever?

Yeah same author here. He took one of the characters, thickened her eyebrows, painted her brown and called her a dwarf. I never bothered to look it up though I saved the pictures.

He's a big bull