Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1742: Could you autists just fuck off for a moment? Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=snNwTnxwSj8
cracked.com/blog/8-bizarre-horrors-found-in-squarest-comic-book-ever/
archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/filename/a brother's/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Could you autists just fuck off for a moment?
Yeah. Could you?
Seriously, man. Leave drama in the last thread.

Don't argue with autists

well this thread is off to a good start....

Oh hey guys what's-

Okay bruh.

Bruh, leave the old drama in the old thread. Else you're just proving you're the bigger autist.

>Could you autists just fuck off for a moment?
Way to bring down the thread and confirm everything bad ever said about us, you idiot self-hating autist.

Could someone make a new thread. Please?

I mean it disproves it's base premise. It's evidence that in fact no, autists cannot in fact fuck off. Like a tautology, but more meta.

Actually, is metatautology a word?

Give me a second, I'm just downloading the PDF. Apologies in advance if someone had the same idea while I'm posting

We have a thread. Who cares about the OP?

Why?

The ability to create a thread is insignificant next to the power of the Autism.

Right, forgot about the duplicate files thing.

Anyway, it's here. Use it, or don't, whatever floats your boat. Just giving the option.

Apologies in advance to other Veeky Forums denizens that might be reading this thread.

So, does anyone else have suggestions as to how the Quirk Marriage of Hardening + Black Hole would turn out? I think the one in the last thread about being able to turn parts of yourself into a self-contained black hole was pretty good.

I had said Gaara shield out of dust made of the things you destroyed.

That does seem like a valid interpretation but if that is what you are going for, Fiber Body seems better than Hardening. Each fiber is a super thin black hole that would cut almost anything, anything that cuts you gets pulled in, and you can unweave more of your body to go full rift.

>tfw you slice people in half with black holes
That sounds metal as fuck.

I call it 「Hawking's Knot」! Speaking of names, does anyone else name their Quirks?

Mines just "Drones". I married Scouts and Tool Arms and worked as a rescue hero. I also helped Urahara's family's construction crew out when they got into a tight spots and needed to get back on track.

That was a fun jump.

I am confuse, isn't the strongest guy in the setting basically one of the higher end comic book Captain Americas? The one who can beat up the guy who can copy all other powers?

How would he beat SCP 076-I mean, black hole slicer guy?

So what did you do about the elves situation in Harry Potter?

What Hermione should have done.

NOTHING.

I mean I've got nothing against Dobby working for a better life for himself but seriously, guy's a weirdo by his species' standard. And being Harry Potter's friend means he's set for life anyway.

Speaking of Black Hole, what would be some other quirks that would combine well with it?

>Scouts
>sentient black holes that search & destroy, and give you information about the target's composition after you dismiss them

>Orbit
>a fucking black hole orbitting you, can't get better than that

>Compress
>basically black hole bombs you can throw at people

>Zero Gravity
>a safety mode for your black holes that disables their suctioning power, but still lets them remain

>Disintegration
>If you touch anything, it gets ripped apart by the gravity of a black hole

>Gigantification
>for when you wanna say "fuck you" to that skyscraper over there

>Warp Gate
>actually approved by NuBee, would get you pinpoint black hole strikes

>Homing
>a fucking black hole homing in on you

Man I love this damn Quirk.

Seriously guys hold the phone here is All Might just way, way less big a deal in the setting than I was given to believe from the scenario? Because any f these sound like they'd end him dead.

> Queen Bee
> INFINITE BLACK-HOLE WORKS

There was a situation?

The one example of Black Hole in the series is a guy who can create them at his fingertips. He works in disaster relief because otherwise his power would be way too lethal for a pro hero. I do think All Might could defeat him though, either by speedblitzing him or simply clapping a shockwave in his direction.

A big theme in BNHA seems to be that how you use your quirk is as important as it's raw power. And All-Might can punch the air hard enough that a slime monster 20 feet away was blasted to pieces.

So, probably via distraction and throwing more than black hole guy could handle at him.

Started an organization where an elf could arrange for a transfer to more pleasant locales if their master was abusive. It was one guy in a shack that spent the whole jump reading a newspaper and occasionally showing up for tea at wealthier wizards houses. A muggleborn with ministry connections that just "had a curiosity about magical creatures" and would speak to the elves when the master wasn't looking.

There was maybe one "transfer" the whole time. Most house elves are happy.

All might at his peak could easily beat anyone not punch proof. Deku punched out a 40 story tall robot and he can barely use allmights power. Its just that at the end of the day he is only made of meat. Any of a dozen quirks would be good counters for him because of that.

Not even close. All Might could probably contend with some of the weaker versions of Superman.

Sorta?
If I remember correctly, all elves are basically slaves in the Harry Potter universe.
Problem is, if I recall correctly, a spell or just something built into the species themselves makes them LIKE being servants for others.

I'd pay good money to see a charity boxing match between TAS superman and All-Might.

Basically, House Elves are slaves. Just straight up slaves. There's a subplot where Hermoine tries to advocate for their freedom and gets really combative about it.

Except the House Elves are actually totally okay with being slaves and being treated as lesser beings, even though they could probably kill a bunch of wizards very easily, since they show the ability to perform magic and even teleport around just by waving their finger. They don't even care (well, they CARE, but they won't do anything about it) if you beat on them.
They're just totally fine with all of it.

So Hermoine tries to rail against the system, but everyone else thinks she's a fucking nutter, including the House Elves she's trying to free, since they don't actually want to be free.
The wizards, of course being wizards, and wizards being fucking dumbasses, don't see anything wrong with treating House Elves like shit in general and basically treating them even worse than they do muggles, but the House Elves are fine with it, so.
It's kind of super fucked up and there isn't a clear cut solution for it.

Unless you start purging shit, of course.

...umm, I was joking.

Look, the House Elves can be considered fae, considering they have "elf" in their name. As Fae, they work off of different rules.

Ergo, there is no situation to solve because that's literally the existence of House Elves.

The problem comes in when Wizards and Witches mistreat them and they at some point are accidentally freed and go on a rampage. Just like in every single fairy-tale ever written.

Well technically there was, but that was only because Hermione was starting one by trying to liberate a servant race that didn't want to be liberated. Again, except for that weirdo Dobby.

>range advantage
>too lethal for a pro hero

That makes sense.

It's just that the perks in sound like they largely nullify the main weakness of having to be really close to use it, so my first thought was any of them would end All Might in seconds.

Ehhhhh, okay Cap was a bit too low but I'm positive even TAS Superman is above his weight division.

40 foot robot's impressive, but can All Might carry a building around or toss someone into the stratosphere?

IIRC it's not even a spell in the sense of being something wizards came up with, it's an innate part of how house elf magic works. Which is also why even inadvertantly giving them something you own frees them from the contract of serving you, whether they like it or not.

House elf magic seems a lot quicker than wizard magic. Dobby kicked Lucius' ass in seconds.

>purging shit

Also I'm pretty sure this is why Voldemort's so popular among the nonhuman supernatural. The goblins are salty as fuck that wizards have far, far less sophisticated ownership and contract laws than they do.

I replaced them with constructs and golems. Because for fucks sake why would you want a living, sniveling, ugly little shit for a servant when you could just magic together some awesome looking clockwork golems to do all the chores instead?

It wasn't even all that hard. I just created a few, gave them to Hogwarts as a "gift of innovation to inspire the next generation", then tossed around the instructions for the magic to make them to anyone who asked. You wouldn't believe how fast those dumb wizards jumped on the latest bandwagon as soon as they realized you didn't have to feed the constructs and could beat them to your heart's content.

Well, shoot. The post timer strikes again But yeah, the problem is more the blue bloods of wizarding society are a bunch of inbred idiots who also fanboy for Wizard Hitler.

All Might is closer to the Hulk in terms of strength than he is Captain America. He's capable of punching so hard that the air pressure changes the weather, while exerting so much control it doesn't harm anyone around him, and all this without even straining himself. The dude is very powerful and very in control of his power, there's a reason that he's considered the top hero.

You're thinking about this the wrong way around: Despite there being plenty of other people with Quirks that could defeat One For All's raw power, All Might has still been the number one hero in Japan for decades, defeating all comers. The man is a very good fighter. All For One, who has every power he might want, couldn't manage to kill All Might no matter how much he tried. He still has nightmares about their fight, this utterly implacable guy coming after him no matter what crazy shit he threw out, even fighting on after his torso got torn open and all his guts were hanging out. The most powerful villain in the setting has nightmares of All Might, that's how badass the guy is.

I formed a scumbag union and killed all the House Elves. The people of Knockturn Alley needed employment, so I opened up the domestic market.

>why

To be fair, House Elves can teleport while taking people with them, prepare meals and clean with a snap of their fingers. And most golems I know are too big to sort your clothes or do the dishes without breaking anything.

I'm not saying yours can't, but I am genuinely curious how because when I think "golem" I think big dumb huge thing whether clockwork or clay.

Wow. Okay, I dunno if it's the scenario downplaying him or my own failure at reading comprehension but in that case yeah. I haven't underestimated a power this badly ever since I found out the particles in Build Fighters are basically magic.

Um I'm pretty sure like 50% of Knockturn Alley is criminals and 80% are at least on the shady side of the law as a whole. Just saying, it's not a very good labour pool when Fenrir Greyback (and Dung) count among it.

How dangerous is Alterworld D. Rus?

At the start it is just as dangerous as any MMO but later on you have to worry about gods one of which can mess with your soul and make you experience eternal torment or something.

>would end All Might in seconds
All Might was force to retire because a dude called Toxic Chainsaw got one good hit in. He's not as durable as his ludicrous strength might lead you to believe.

>Except the House Elves are actually totally okay with being slaves and being treated as lesser beings, even though they could probably kill a bunch of wizards very easily, since they show the ability to perform magic and even teleport around just by waving their finger.
Yeah, that's something that's always bothered me about people arguing that "they're fine with it, it's their natural place to be subservient" is exactly the sort of rhetoric people have used in the past about human slaves. That the elves are clearly just grinning and bearing it because they don't have any choice, and the wizards/the audience are misinterpreting their behavior. Except...in the real world slaves had to just grin and bear it because they didn't have the ability to fight back. House elves are demonstrably more powerful than wizards, and exist in large numbers. If they wanted to rebel, they easily could. And despite what some fanfictions assert, there's no evidence there's actually any sort of magical control inherent to a house elf's contract to a family. So I don't think there's anything actually holding them back from rebellion except that they don't want to rebel.

Ehh, not sure about the nightmares stuff. I think you read a very different manga than me. He looked pretty confident in the fight and even in his cell. Hell, even when he defeated he just calmly stated that he miscalculated. He also certainly didn't have every power he might want, considering he needs to rely on a shitty infrared Quirk to see, and is still looking for new Quirks. Besides, he's obvously no chump, considering he killed all of All Might's predecessors.

>Golems are innately big, dumb, and huge.
Here, I got a picture of one of them for reference. As for the extra magical abilities sure that's a bit of a downside, but the wizards really liked the lack of whining and backtalk that comes with owning a House Elf.

>Um I'm pretty sure like 50% of Knockturn Alley is criminals and 80% are at least on the shady side of the law as a whole. Just saying, it's not a very good labour pool when Fenrir Greyback (and Dung) count among it.
You're just buying into classist propaganda there

Noone wants to hire Dung(other than Fumblemore)

>Ehh, not sure about the nightmares stuff. I think you read a very different manga than me. He looked pretty confident in the fight and even in his cell. Hell, even when he defeated he just calmly stated that he miscalculated.
How did you interpret it when All For One explicitly stated that he has recurring dreams of All Might coming after him, undeterred by his injuries? All For One might have the composure to not let his nightmares affect him, but there's no doubt that on some level All Might made a very deep impression on his psyche.

>He also certainly didn't have every power he might want, considering he needs to rely on a shitty infrared Quirk to see, and is still looking for new Quirks.
Okay, fine, I was using some hyperbole there. He doesn't have every power he wants, he's limited by the very large pool of powers that he's stolen. But that pool is large enough that it's easier to define it by the things it can't do than the things it can. Point is, All For One is an incredibly dangerous person, with lots of ways to hurt an enemy real bad, and in those fights in which All Might traumatized him so much he was even more dangerous because he hadn't yet been injured by All Might.

>Besides, he's obvously no chump, considering he killed all of All Might's predecessors.
I'm not saying he was. I fully acknowledge that All For One is very dangerous. Which makes it all the more impressive that All Might took him down, especially considering that All Might was tired, injured, and possessing only a fraction of One For All's full power by that point.

>Noone wants to hire Dung(other than Fumblemore)
So you have a anecdotal criminal? That justifies your prejudice against the disadvantaged and marginalised?

I'm pretty sure the near-instaneous housekeeping is the main draw actually. And apart from that looking more like a very well diguised inferius than anything to them, I can't help but think Arthur Weasley is mystified by the metro and Arthur Weasley is also one of the more technologically well informed wizards.

Again not saying it's impossible, just a massive paradigm change and technological leap for a society that never had to invent anything more complicated than a wristwatch

Hey, I'm just saying-they LITERALLY sold a thing that ended up being instrumental to Dumbledore's assassination suicide.

Maybe the classist propaganda has a point when Voldy's actively recruiting from angrier werewolves and career criminals.

Like, the most evidence is the sock thing and the fact that Dobby had to help Harry in secret before it.

But. If anything fact that he COULD (try to) help Harry at all makes it seem like the song thing only mattered because he thought it did.

I haven't read as many bad harry potter fanfics that aren't lewd as what seems like most people here, but I remember one that was badly written partly because it devolved into the author ragging about how irreponsible Dumbledore's keikaku was when it comes to actually running a school.

It took multiple child deaths by basilisk for him to shut down the school and in the very first book he decided hiding one of the most valuable items in Britain in his own school was a GREAT IDEA when Voldemort was LOOKING FOR IT SPECIFICALLY. You know, just gambling on the power of love being able to ward off any possible civilian casualties.

Oh, let's also not forget that the Defence Against the Dark Arts position is cursed, he knows this, and he hasn't done anything about it. If it's because it's the one piece of magic he, the most powerful wizard in the books, can't undo, he STILL hires new Defence teachers!

>nightmares
>traumatized
I guess I just don't like it when people belittle villains who aren't written like trash. Really, people can have dreams about past events without being scared or traumatized by them.

Hey, I'm not belittling All For One. I think he's a really cool villain. I'm just saying that the fact that Toshinori made such an impression on him, when all other wielders of One For All have been people he's casually killed, is evidence that Toshinori is a really damn good fighter. All For One isn't dreaming about Unnamed One For All Wielder #4, that's for certain.

Starts out as mmo, turns into a multiple world destroying demon army drawn from multiple mmo games led by sammael taking iver the earth and turning souls into his toys. Lets just say at any point near the end of the second year you had better either help the russian dark lord or expect to hide deep underground where even dwarves cannot find you.

> Drawbacks(No cap)
... heh.

Sonic Universe
> Choice: Original The Character (Do Not Steal!)
> Allegiance: Egg Boss
> Origin(s): Comrade, Engineer
> Modifier(s): Engineer - With Magic! [-300CP]
> Lazy Days [Get a Freebie!]
> Follow Me [-100CP]
> Work It Out [-200CP]
> Fire All Weapons! [Get a Freebie!]
> Hi Spec Robo Go! [-100CP]
> Under Construction! [-200CP]
> Built To Rule! [-300CP]
> Sweet As Honey [-100CP]
> Infinite Chili Dogs [-100CP]
> Sweets & Tea [Get a Freebie!]
> Miracle Planet Flowers [-100CP]
> Material [Get a Freebie!]
> The Files [-300CP]
> Cybernetics -
> + The Switch [Get a Freebie!]
> + Enhanced Insides [-200CP]
> + Chassis Sculpt [-100MO]
> + Thinker Tinker [-300MO]
> + Skeletal Girding [-200MO]
> + Maximum Overdrive: Searcher - With a Special Power! [-400CP]
> Rival Battle!: "Coldsteel" The Hedgehog [+100CP]
> Rival Battle!!: Dinya [+100CP]
> Rival Battle!!!: Jump The Shark [+100CP]
> Rival Battle!!!!: Madonna Garnet [+100CP]
> Rival Battle!!!!!: Aleph [+100CP]
> Rival Battle!!!!!!: Flip The Bird & Mine The Canary [+100CP]
> Rival Battle!!!!!!!: Zone Runners [+100CP]
> Rival Battle!!!!!!!!: Artema The Unmatched [+100CP]
> Rival Battle!!!!!!!!!: Platinum The Rabbit [+100CP]
> Rival Battle!!!!!!!!!!: Bump The Deer [+100CP]
> Rival Battle!!!!!!!!!!!: Lefty & Marlowe [+100CP]
> Rival Battle!!!!!!!!!!!!: “Mach Speed” Sam Bernstein [+100CP]
> Rival Battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Travis Warhol (Tee Dub) Bernstein [+100CP]
> RIVAL BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: Omelette [+100CP]

youtube.com/watch?v=snNwTnxwSj8
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
̶A̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶
Who needs to know?! WHO NEEDS IT?

I'll tell you what you need to know:
Eggman is the evil overlord who commands a team of fourteen Egg Bosses, of which I am one, because it amuses him.
I am also in an endless squabble with EIGHTEEN Rivals because it amuses me.

CUZ FUCK IT, THAT'S WHY
THIS PLOT IS ALREADY OFF THE RAILS

>Technological leap
Why do you keep insisting on my golems as being technological in nature? I said they're magical. The gears and bits are just aesthetics because I like the look. If you're just going to continue to shit all over /every/ answer you get to your question, you can just fuck off.

I'll cozy up to the Egg Bosses. What a disparate group of rejects they are. But Clove and Cassia are pretty okay.
I mean, I was interested in actually helping Cassia with her plot disorder (both to actually help, and to study the disorder), and I'm pretty good at medicine and stuff, so...
"... so all you have to do is take this little pill once a day! Of course, I'm the only person who knows how to make these, so, if I ever need anything... ..."
The other Egg Bosses were easy enough to befriend, by feigning interest in their interests. They're so varied, for that matter, that I was almost never bored!
Although, Thunderbolt is actually a little too, uh, intense for my tastes.

As an Egg Boss, I don't really mean to go looking for trouble. But, I mean, I am ostensibly on Eggman's side. Ostensibly, of course, because I don't want Eggman to actually WIN. But he's also kindof frightening enough that I'd really have to bring my A-Game to beat him myself. And that's just too much work, y'know?
Especially when I get more swag out of just following.

So, individually these rivals aren't much to look at. The problem is, there's EIGHTEEN of them, and they're working together. And, for that matter, Omelette is like a mini-Eggman all in herself.
I'll ask some companions to look after Coldsteel. He doesn't look like he'll make it otherwise.
I captured Bump to hold as a hostage, Sonic CD style. She doesn't... really seem to mind?
But, really, Omelette is a constant unrequited arms race of oneupsmanship. Tone it down, girl.
So I get THIS to look forward to. A new saboteur EVERY. OTHER. DAY.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT
WHY DON'T YOU ALL JUST GO AHEAD AND BRING IT
CUZ I'M THE OG EGGMAN MINION
BACK BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN BORN
AND I'LL TAKE ON ALL YOU BITCHES

GET A LOAD OF THIS

Oh god. Konata, put down the interdimensional bombs and ease up on the coffee. It's not worth it!

Jeez, calm down. Also because the pic you gave looks very fiddly, whereas the most sophisticated automaton I remember wizards fielding are suits of armor.

But hey you're right, I don't know how magical they actually are, your pic just led to believe they had a bunch of fiddly kibble and I have a low opinion of wizardly mechanical prowess.

>coldsteel
>doesn't seem to be listed on the rrrrrrival battle list

Is that an OC companion? Or is Coldsteel actually a thing as well as a meme?

I'm not sure which I find more disturbing

Coldsteel's the very first OC Companion on the list. His name is in quotes in the jumpdoc, because it's not actually his real name.

Think about who would be doing the hiring, Most of the inbred elite would turn there noses up.

Right, got confused because he was listed among the riiiiival battle drawbacks.

You know not blaming anyone here, but so far I feel like all the builds for this jump are less Archie & Sonic, and more Sonic and Sonic.

This poor dweeb's just looking at all this chaos when the biggest problem in his life used to be which girl he should pick.

>the biggest problem in his life

Actually, you know what. I take that back.

cracked.com/blog/8-bizarre-horrors-found-in-squarest-comic-book-ever/

>He actually things Archie Sonic refers to literally Archie and Sonic
Can you just stop talking? I mean, for fucks sake, you have no idea what you're on about.

>I know next to nothing about sonic

Oh wow, I'm so terribly embarrassed. Why don't you use your nerd rage powers to explain instead of throwing a tantrum like a toddler?

That was a translation error actually. Deku guessed that it was his fight with Toxic Chainsaw but for some reason instead of denying it (because it was his last fight with All For One that did it), in the translation he confirms it. In the other common translation they get it right.

Archie Comics is the company that makes the Sonic comics, and also some Megaman comics. Calling it Archie Sonic is to differentiate it from Sega Sonic.

There we go, thanks for the info.

How about you read the jump instead of just blindly commenting? Digger did a great job with it and yes, seeing dips like you making dumb assessments of builds without even reading the jump is just idiotic.

Any imports that let us import two weapons into one, besides Bleach? I know we have actual items that do that but it just doesn't feel like a perfect merge to me.

>can you just stop talking

Has this ever, EVER stopped someone talking?

Because anyone with the pattern recognition of a chimp could tell it never does.

People make idiotic assessments of builds from many kinds of jumps. If you're going to get angry at them too, the logical conclusion is to get angry at everyone for not being aware of literally every single piece of media that has ever been produced by all of humanity.

You throwing a tantrum over someone else's misunderstanding is more idiotic by far.

seven Deadly sins has that

Rwby

Bayonetta.

House Elves are magically bound to their house and family. You can't just transfer them.

Frostflame (Hero Union BBS)

It's not hard to pick up a Jump and read through the opening description of the world if you don't know about a piece of media.

You can trick people into breaking their contracts pretty easily. Wizards aren't known for their wisdom, after all.

>seeing dips like you

Nardo is a genius tactician and the stealthiest man on earth

Scion's weakness is kryptonite and worm pesticide

The real type moon was the friends you made along the way

>It's not hard to know the exact information behind a specific jump for a specific build being talked about out of the blue

Fuck off, some of us actually have lives nerd.

>Having a life.
>Being on /jc/
Pick one and only one.

have a (you), I aspire to be a master baiter like you are senpai

Good job, you started an argument over less than nothing. Right after one so meaningless this thread got named after it even though that shouldn't have been a thing.

All Might literally destroyed half of his head to the point that he was crawling to life for years (probably thanks just to all the quirks that he got his hands on) until he got a regeneration quirk. All of this while having his guts being spilled out.
>Ostensibly, of course, because I don't want Eggman to actually WIN

I haven't read all the comics, but I remember him actually having already won in most timelines.

The road is long and hard, and thankless. You'll never get there intentionally, the best bait is the one you sincerely believe in.

No.

Who is the wisest wizard? I don't want it to be Dumbledore even by process of elimination, because he either didn't think of just hunting down all the Horcruxes and dumping them into Fiendfyre somewhere or was oblivious enough to match a bunch of House-themed clues Harry figured out in a few days.

Bought a SPEW badge as it made a funny souvenir and tried to talk Hermione into putting more emphasis on stopping real mistreatment rather than getting them paid.

Knockturn Alley is more likely to be full of wizard aristocrats than anything else. Like some real land owners in Britain some of them are going to live in squalor (see the Gaunts who were poor but from an old family). Most of the legitimately poor aren't going to live anywhere near the biggest wizarding shopping street in the country. Ron mentions that renting in Diagon Alley costs a bunch when Fred and George get premises there.

Would anyone happen to have that jumpable Brother's Price WIP?

*to not match

I mean in Harry's time at least the overlap between aristocrat and terrorist is surprising thin in wizarding Britain.

Hey since you clearly know everything about everything why don't you summarise every Discworld book or the Wheel of Time or explain Mega Man X's premise in perfect detail?

archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/filename/a brother's/

I got you

Didn't know it was jumpable tho

You might as well continue to samefag. This thread was doomed to a trash fire from the very beginning.

K thx. Yeah, Brother_user said it was jumpable, though he's planning to fluff it up further.

>implying

There was a perfectly good conversation about Boku no Potter until you butted in and started crying little baby tears about your fancy-schmancy reading comprehension being a forgotten art

Momodora is in the WIP folder, Witchblade is in Joke Jumps, and Peter Pan is still in Lists.

Jumpers, tell me of your favorite types of perks or items, the kind of stuff that you would take without hesitation should it be offered in a jump, even to the detriment of other things.

I mean, he kindof has. He's in charge of a huge massive empire and he's very secure in his power.
But there's still ongoing resistance that prevents him from ever totally crushing the resistance, and he doesn't make a lot of headway as far as pushing out of his own status quo is concerned.

And I'd like that to continue to be the case.
Actually, I'd like Eggman to lose entirely. ... but it'd be too much effort to do so myself. Like, I think Eggman's entrenched and adaptable enough that I'd actually have to put real effort into stopping him, and god damn, I just don't want to go through that.

Besides, it makes a better story if Sonic is the one to beat him.

So instead I'll spend my jump building Hard Boiled Heavies and trying to build a functioning Chaos Emerald knockoff and fighting off EIGHTEEN RIVALS AT ONCE.
In some kind of huge techno Eggman base that I built with lots of rivers and waterwheels and stuff.
And then watch it all get blown up by Omelette.
That sounds more my speed!

AND WHILE I'M AT IT:
I didn't mention it in my build, but yesterday I came to a sudden realization as I was building it.
Sonic doesn't have a magic system.
I mean, they have MAGIC, but there's no SYSTEM to it. It's mostly all emotional empowerment manifest stuff. Power enriched by the heart.
But then I remembered that there's a perk in Val's Boo Boo jump that lets you superimpose a magical system overtop worlds, forcing people to use it in place of the old.
And now I'm reeeeally trying to think of some ideas to use that with. Preferably that would heavily slant against Eggman, but would still be at least mildly annoying for... absolutely everyone.

> "Time to fuck up EVERYONE'S day!"
> "KONATA NO"

Cuteness perks.

That's really the only thing I'll ALWAYS buy, though I am also partial to androgyny perks, or any perk that gives me .

Luck perks. I'm a brainlet irl, and the only reason I passed many of my exams was pure luck. So it's my opinion that you can never have enough of it.

Harry didn't so much figure it out as he did blunder into the horcruxes by dumb luck.

He happened to have ran into the diadem before while trying to hide a book so knew exactly where it was, Bellatrix as good as told him where the cup was by freaking out about the sword, he happened to be staying in the house of the person who had already taken the locket (and he'd even seen that one before as well while cleaning).

Dumbledore just had way less information to go on and then he was dead.

His plan was totally fucking mental but he does sort of act exactly as though he knows he's in a novel - he realizes Harry is the protagonist straight away and even when he's dying he pretty much shrugs and says it makes things simpler as if he expected it to happen all along as he's the old mentor character so of course he's going to die. There's even that line:

"Dumbledore had at least taught Harry something about certain kinds of magic, of the incalculable power of certain acts."

And it does seem as though the battle he's fighting is less pragmatic and more one concerned with symbolism and narrative. Wacky solutions to problems are pretty much ingrained in the setting as well.

Oh yeah, and there are two sonic folders, with one containing the comic and the other containing the games. Not sure if that's a problem.

>Adventure perks that cause me to randomly stumble across ancient ruins or be abducted by eagles to fight in an underground war or something on my way to class
Good for those slow jumps.

>Potionmaking perks
I like selling potions, but these are a bit less common than you'd expect. Not rare by any means, but it seems like works need an especially heavy emphasis to get them into the jumps.

>Cuteness perks
We need more of these. I can't be beautiful, but cute is certainly on the table.

Who, or what, are your weirdest Waifus and/or Husbandos?

Yes, this is just an excuse for me to post this pic. It's merely suggestive and SFW on a blue board. He's just cleaning up an oil leak

> "KONATA NO"
KONATA YES

If anyone needs me I'll be making popcorn.

Enjoy your ban.

That's one dedicated mechanic.