What is the most fucked up thing that your PC has done

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32-TKZsBGZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing really to contribute, but bumping for interest.

Hmm, let's see.

First one - evil mage:
Killed and mutilated people for fun.
Made statues out of princesses.
Lied like there is no tomorrow.
Killed around 100k elves with one spell.

Second - demon:
Gathered and leaded an anarcho-terrorist group
More or less declared war against the whole world
Knowingly lead people into fights where they had no chance to survive or win
Trashed a city block in a metropolis during a fight (with inhabitants included of course)
Made a young women to willingly continue his work after his "death" with a good possibility of doing it for all eternity

I completely erased the prime material plane from existence.
To be fair, it was an accident.

I roughed up a double amputee for some information about a job my crew needed.

made dwarves, orcs, goblins and halflings extinct

My current PC is training and making use of child soldiers.

Beat a man half to death then used magic to fling him into an eldritch hell scape.

To be fair, the man /had/ blown a child's legs off, so it's only fair.

Owning a dragonscale cloak is kinda fucked up, I guess. It didn't click for him just how fucked it was until he had to start planning for its sire's inevitable attempt at revenge.

Killed the wife and child of a soldier that was rude to her.

Kinda edgy
Understandable.
Shitty, but not incredibly fucked up.
good
Be careful, Boss. They're just kids.
Fair play.
Ow the edge

He said worst, not best, user.

Nice one dude

Max the Damage Bard aka "The Hero"

>Town raped by bandits
>Take slaves
>Kill innocents
>Party rolls in
>Max actively hides that he is a powerful caster
>Runs off on his own
>Finds two bandits robbing a convenience store
>Edgy one-liner
>The come close
>Thunderwave them both
>Cut off one ear each
>Move on through town rinse and repeat
>two bandits get the upper hand
>during a duel since low spell slots
>Sleep
>Stab them to death
>Take an ear each
>regroup
>Save gunslinger
>combat over
>Party getting ready to leave
>Enter lost child
>"They stole my brother! Barbarian you're that hero! Please bring him back."
>Agrees
>Max kneels down to the kid
>Ruffles his hair
>Gives him a human ear
>"The pain will make you stronger"
>"Never forget what they've done to you."
>Mfw he takes it
>"I'll never forgive them."
>Mfw

Forced my druid mentor to save my identical twin necromancer brother by blowing out the right half of my brain with a musket and demanding a cerebrum transplant. Played a split brain for the rest of the game- managed to convince the party it was just because I was foreign and weird.

Murdered a kobold warren on request from a farmer by wearing an invisibility cloak as a rouge, setting fire to their warren with dragon fire and having the others lock the front door from the outside after I scurry out.

Dm mentioned the sound of two dozen nails weakly scrapping on the front door and gave discriptions of charred bodies when we looked at the ruin.

>Use synthesized knock-out gas to defeat the majority of a fortresses defences.
>Proceed to take the fortress due to this.
>Orders the killing of the unconscious grunts while the officers are captured for interrogation.
>Does some of it himself due to being a hands-on person.

My evil group ended up coming to power in a metropolitan level city. We threw a massive arena style competition in an attempt to gain the favor of our evil God. New DM was trying to exaggerate the Carnage and said something like 100K people had died in the competition. I mentioned how this would be a huge problem for the city to deal with. Just the logistics of moving that many dead bodies, not to mention how to dispose of them would be insane. Eventually we decided that the bodies would be farmed for their meat and turned into jerky, and skinned for human leather. Both of these commodities were exported to our foreign trading partners who were none-the-wiser. The jerky was a big hit in the neighboring dukedom, apparently.

He once used the last of the toilet paper in a public restroom and didn't notify an employee.

Farted in church with such force and ferocity it made the church's god implode.

The resulting chaos Up Above kinda made every holy roller fart in turn.

What

In order to make a statement, I ordered a medium coffee in a large cup, then filled the rest by running the cup down every fountain drink, then drank the concoction using six coffee mixing straws at once.

The Johnson was visibly uncomfortable and was sweating profusely.
We got the job and a bonus up front.

Okay thats fucked up man.

What
What
In the butt

Out of the butt, you mean.

I needed a priest for my satanic cult but i wasnt a very talky guy, so I figured only hopeless people join stqnic cults so I looked for a prominet priest stalked him brutally butchered his family and had my partymember convince him to join my cult.

I befriended a bear in the woods and kept track of its den.
When the party was chased out of town by baddies I led the party to the bear's den.

The bear fought off our attackers but we all knew it would eventually die.

My con-artist trickster mage's worst deed was using a bear to buy the party more time as they were perused by hobgoblin invaders.

In order to repay a large debt my PC owed in Shadowrun, agreed to sneak a mana bomb into theater which would detonate during an elementary school choir concert.

Sold a city to devils in exchange for an unspecified favor. (Didn't really work out for me, since I was dumb and didn't extract an exact price from them before doing the deed, but that's what carelessness gets you.)

Not me. But dude from my party.

>party member dies.
>"damn, boys. We couldn't save her."
>"go ahead, ready up the camp, I'll bury her..."
>"okay, we'll light up the fire and plant the tends. Tonight we'll drink to our fallen comrade. To you the sad gravedigging job"
>we get out of there.
>he carries the corpse behind a bush.
>necrophilia happens.
>then puts corpse in hole in the ground.
>returns to party and acts like nothing happened.
The girl that was playing that dead character got legit mad and stopped talking to him for something like a month.

Helena is a healer, a woman of god. This is her most fucked up story.
>Be in ice detroit
>Everyone has a gun on them because it's a toxic environment
>Hookers, niggers, filth, everywhere
>Party fighter sees arm wrestling competition
>Man is announcing, looks like mr.voodoo from princess and pepe
>We go up and sign in
>He sits down and I watch nervously
>Giant whaler dude sits down
>Spits a loogey the size of my head
>"First I'm gonna break yah arm. Then I'm gonna break yer butt."
>Sweating holy water
>announcer begins counting down
>1
>Snaps our fighters arm in two
>Slams fist into table and roars
>Our fighter is shrieking holy murder
>Don't know what to do
>Point at the whaler
>"He Cheated!!!"
>Crowd goes silent
>announcer mutters to himself about his career for a minute or two
>"HE DID!"
>19 flintlocks fire off into the man launching him into the harbor
>We escape in the confusion and healing ensues
>Mfw party scolds me for my actions

Party members were fugitives, and we got seen by a guard. Murder wasn't an option.

The cleric cast Zone of Truth and my barbarian tied the guard up, then began breaking his toes one by one before smashing his whole foot with his maul. When that failed to force the guard to say, truthfully, they would never rat us out, I waterboarded him with whisky.

It was fucked up and in retrospect I have no idea where the fuck that part of me came from. I was playing the part of a barbarian determined to ensure his friends would never be hurt. It got grisly.

That's just really red flaggy.

my nigga

MY NIGGER.EXE

They butchered a group of Halflings. One was pregnant. They pissed on her corpse and stole her gold.
Those were good times.

>Playing an epic level campaign
>Be a Soul Eater
>Get magic Item that's powered on souls
>Go across the planes and overclock magic item
>MFW Genocide countries to power magic item

>not cutting off her limbs and keeping her as a rape slave

wait, dunno if the old mentions of Henderson or Elsimore counts as messed up, but if it applies in something game system related, guess that would?

He killed a man that didn't deserve it.

>Elf
>Healslut
>Bullied
>Threat of Man on Man assrape

sounds like everything went right

Fucked a raccoon.

Slaughtered 400 churchmice behind a dumpster

30 of them were pregnant

youtube.com/watch?v=32-TKZsBGZs

at 1:08

We played a chaos game of WHFRP where my character annihilated a few towns of people by putting some evil shit in a massive body of water. Our warband then raided the towns and converted whoever wasn't dead yet into more chaos guys.

Had to preform an occult ritual that sacraficed an innocent child in order to stop Yog-Sothoth from manifesting. It required killing someone who has yet to reach adulthood and trusts the caster completely.

He criedI cried

A dude shot him with a pistol once (it was provoked) then he beat him to death with a cane in indignation

Andrew Jackson? Is that you?

I laughed so hard I spat out tea

We were a party of 5 undead skeletons. At one village we partially dug up 5 graves, ditched our disguises and broke into the grave digger/undertakers house at 3am. Then we crowded round his bed, woke him up and harassed the terrified man about the state of the graveyard. My headstone is too mossy. Mine doesn't have enough moss. The fence should be stone not iron.
Shenanigans continued until two months later half the town was a executed by the Inquisition expy for desecrating graves.

That became his nickname. Currently trying to raise an army to wipe out the savage goblinoids and if I ever meet a pirate King I'll attempt to pardon him

>assassinated a nation's leader, then had another country blamed for it, initiating a bloody conflict
>beat up a nazi, stole his uniform, then wore it to a party
>forcefed my arm to a man who loved yogurt a bit too much
>impersonated a girlscout, stabbed a man with cookies, then offered his wallet to satan
>terrorized the guests of honor to a party I was supposed to run security for
>let a family die by forcefeeding my other arm to their killer
>sexually harassed a yeti
>several cases of animal abuse and possible bestiality
>became an art critic
>rendered a species of mythical creature extinct by means of conflagaration
>reduce the "days since last incident" at his workplace to zero, crushing all hopes of having a pizza party
>made the mystery machine immortal using blood magic

I like everything, everything about this story, including the chosen image.

You can be my healer any-day. Genuine team-player. A++ work. I hope you're still keeping that party safe.

>sexually harassed a yeti

Had meself a giggle at that.

>What is the most fucked up thing that your PC has done
Convince a paladin to kill his daughter for the greater good, which made him fall because it didn't do anything good at all.

I contracted a deadly disease and then held down a character I didn't like and spit repeatedly in his mouth. I then cured my own illness and charged the character I infected a shit ton to cure his.

>Playing a 4e Blackguard
>Work for the military as a town guard
>Riot starts; trying to attack civilians and foreign diplomats
>Interpose myself in front of riot
>"If you don't go home, you're going to regret it!"
>Riot curses at, threatens me
>Draw sword, last warning
>Riot attacks, deals me like half my health in a single round
>Attack, kill a guy
>Riot disperses
>Demoted from post in guard
>Treated like George Zimmerman for several sessions

It actually got really nasty out of character, since there was a split in terms of whether or not my character's actions were justified.

I was playing a chaotic good Half-Orc in 5E, he was fighting a internal battle agains't his evilness and then the BBGE, the local king, sent men to kill the party.
Half of our characters died, including the Half-Orc adoptive brother.
He went mad with rage and sucumbed to his evilness. Couple of sessions later he broke into the castle and kidnapped the king, his queen and his children.
He raped the queen in front of both the king and his children, he then skinned the children alive and burned them with their mother.
He killed the king in the next morning.

how

fucking with the akashic records

How the fuck would that not be justified?

Used a dead security guards thumb to unlock his phone, then used said phone to text the dead security guards wife and tell her that she was ugly and dumb and that he didn't love her anymore.

World of darkness game.

Players are a Ventrue With good standing. He has been within a few Chronicles. And a Malk who acts more like Alucard from hellsing abridged.

So to skip the long story. The players eventually fucked up and found out a few mortals because of their mistakes found out about the vampires and masquerade. So them being smart decided to find any way to shut them up. So they would not have a blood hunt for themselves and the prince. Long story short they kill everyone. However they found out that a ghoul from them was starting to get rebellious. Mostly because she was starting to be claimed by a other kindred. A sabet one at that. Who just wanted to screw with some Cams.

To punish the Ghoul they eventually found her. They basically beat her to near death and left her in a near death state. Here comes the 2nd part. In order to get rid of her corpse they found a group of alive human Italians. Who were all going to have a all you can eat fest at the spaghetti factory. Naturally the Malk and Ventrue came up with a plan to dispose the body and leave her tied and submitted via the ventrues high disciplined levels of dominate to have her lay still on a platter to be served to the Italians. She can not move or speak but is conscious of the horror to begin. The Malk then decided to use dementation and some chemistry to trick the current Italians at their table that the dish was a pasta dish served with pork. The Italians then eat the women alive.

They both watched from the rafters in sight of the Ghoul who laid upon the platter looking directly at the two. She was eaten alive by the fat three greasy Italians.

Convinced a zealot to mutilate himself and draw a map, in blood, in what he thought was service to his god figure. The best part? The blood thing was completely unnecessary, my character was impersonating an evil creature and I got carried away.

E D G Y

Mouseguard or Redwall?

My character used his powers over waves to irradiate the crotch of a villain before boiling his insides with microwaves, killing him with extreme heat and pain.

To be fair, the villain had previously fucked and killed hookers, infecting them with a virus that made people into zombies. Said virus had also killed a kid that my character subsequently had to put down.

Killed a little girl without even knowing, it was a horrible accident. He was robbed by bandits and some days later, a girl begged him for some money so he gave her one of his potions and told her strictly to sell it just to the alchemist to get the money, not drink it or anything like that, because he doesn't knew which effect its had. A other party member who stayed a bit longer in the city found out that the airhead actually drank it and exploded.

Of course it's edgy, OP asked for the most fucked up thing my character has ever done, that was it.
I didn't even pretend that he had a justification either, Irgo (the name of the Half-Orc) literally went insane with the death of his half brother and what he did was completely unecessary, he was killed by the rest of the party not long after as he was just too cruel and violent to be kept around.

I have a wealthy industrialist who first convinced a Kingdom to purge Centaurs like the buffalo so he could build a railroad, and currently setting up a Congo Free State with the Lizardmen.

He's also selling arms to the two mingdoms in a cold war right now, but that hasn't popped off yet

Was he OK after that or did he get fantasy PTSD?

Smoke salvia. Yeah, he's pretty tame.

Either that time I was a gnomist elf monk
Or my current character which has eaten a butt ton of people and one pc (but he was already dead)

Why a rouge cloak?

Liberals, that's how

Story as to why?

>in a town
>need information on criminal ring
>be psion
>guards have prisoner with gang tattoos
>won't talk
>bring up that I am a psion and I can totally pull the information from his mind
>just need a to be alone with him in the soundproof room
>no distractions as it requires concentration
>pass bluff checks
>OOC party knows I don't know any such powers, I'm a melee/buffer/healer psion
>proceed to torture prisoner, healing any marks left behind and damage dealt along the way
>prisoner is super resiliant
>GM doesn't seem to mind that he's given a mook a will of steel
>fine then, begin psychological torture
>slow down physical torture
>making diplomacy checks
>discuss with GM stockholm syndrome
>torture scene evolves as I shift between lightly asking prisoner questions while slowly lifting his fingernails off with my dagger and savagely stabbing him in the dick
>heal him both times
>tell him how brave he's being while healing him
>mock him ceaselessly while torturing him
>stop asking questions about his gang all together
>GM doesn't even have me rolling for intimidate or bluff anymore, just damage and healing while I describe what I do
>running out of power points
>GM slightly uncomfortable by how descriptive I'm being
>don't care, want the information, worked too hard for this shit and sunk too much power points into it
>inform the prisoner that I've been having a lot of fun with him, maybe I won't kill him after all, just keep him around as my favourite torture doll
>GM says slavery is illegal and the town doesn't use the death penalty
>has prisoner say I'll rot in jail with him for this
>ask him if he really wants to spend the rest of his days in a cell with me
>eventually prisoner breaks
>tortured him to the point he'd rather die than continue but I healed him when he bit his own tongue off
>doesn't say anything to the guards, isn't afraid of death anymore, doesn't care about ratting out his friends
>later find out he killed himself in his cell
>GM's face when

>Playing Fallout homebrew
>Kill Todd Howard
>steal the guns he was selling for dubiously low prices
>leave their old weapons behind
They don't yet know that they've done

>>necrophilia happens
>The girl that was playing that dead character
>girl
>necrophilia

>Genociding elves
>Morrally wrong

>gm wants to make tough points about torture not working
>player goes full Spanish inquisition, realistically even a CIA agent would be talking
>gm sticks to his railroad
He probably just wanted you to walk down a street and someone was going to jump out and give you all the info, you were talking to the wrong guy.

wow
maximum edge

Yes. I know. We all knew at that point, considering this happened.
I've already greentexted this in another thread but whatever.

>Inn, night.
>be cowboy gun dude.
>Dude decides to sneak in girl's room.
>start doing his thing
>flirting in and out of character
>I must stop this abomination
>roll hearing, can hear them in their room.
>knock on wall: "give it up cowboy, I've seen rodeo horses more willing to get ridden by someone, boy" I yell in my southern accent.
>successfully shame him out of cringe situation.

But than that happened so I should've shamed him more..

>Chaos Space Marine

His average Tuesdays I guess.

>Killed around 100k elves with one spell
he's a fucking saint
Used xenotech. He still feels dirty, but a bastion of Chaos was destroyed, and he's trying to atone without anyone finding out the specifics of his victory. No matter how many unguent scrubbings or live heretics he bathes his servoarm in, he knows he must do more to cleanse the sin from his frame.
Incidentally, it's pretty entertaining to fluff Horde kills in Deathwatch. Assault Marines can go full blender with their swordy stuff, but for a Techmarine, you can impale a guy with a mechadendrite and then flail him around violently enough to shatter the bones of his compatriots.

Look up Napoleon some time.

Dude dispersed a riot by clearing the streets with grapeshot and he got a promotion.

Killed a dude, impersonated him, flirted with his male co-worker, used some subtle mind-magic to help him fall in love with me, then went on a date with him to get more Intel. All with the corpse in my bag of holding.

I stopped short of arranging the body to look like a suicide, with a note saying he hated the date so much he killed himself. It crossed my mind, though.

That was a fun character.

Instead of killing an evil sorceress after she betrayed us, my group gave her to a pack of gnolls as a rape slave.
This came back to bite us later, because we underestimated how smart and resourceful she was.

Frankly in a contest of who is a more arrogant douchebag "him vs elves" he would have probably won. He was rakshasa after all. So it was like a pillar of douchebaggery rising from a sea of elven corpses as a proof of his superiority.

Sacrificed a party member for 5 gold pieces

Choked a priest to death with a dead hedgehog I found on the road.
We were 13. And probably high.

My rogue had a gaes cast on her to stop her from killing anyone, and was confronted by four of the men who killed her family.

Ended up luckily turning the fight on it's head, and even though she couldn't kill them, she did cut off the penis of three of them.

>choked with a dead hedgehog
..but how?

>We were a party of 5 undead skeletons. At one village we partially dug up 5 graves, ditched our disguises and broke into the grave digger/undertakers house at 3am. Then we crowded round his bed, woke him up and harassed the terrified man about the state of the graveyard.
Magnificent
Been there. Apparently it's not okay to kill a forest witch who's been turning people into birds, plucking them alive, and then roasting them without first learning her motives.
I don't care if the bitch is obsessively researching avian polymorphs out of grief at her husband's death, she's fucking murdering people, and tried to murder my party!
But what really made folks uncomfortable was probably me tearing her to bloody shreds in a fit of Half-Orc rage and then presenting her head to the gal who kept sending people to visit the witch when I interrogated her to learn if she was aware of what the old lady was up to and why no one ever came back from delivering goodie baskets.

Burning them out is the best way to deal with them. Fucking whack-a-mole otherwise with them popping up and chucking spears like scaly little Ewoks but disappearing before you can retaliate.

well that wasn't very nice (why only three dicks though?)

Girl can only get so many lucky attacks in.

He willingly was the fdefense advocate for a man he knew that was not innocent and manipulated evidence to codemn another person in his place. Said punishment was excecution.

My favorite character is a chaotic good necromancer who thinks he's doing people favors with his dark arts

most of the things he does out of his kind heart are pretty fucked up

He discovered something along the eines of the Flood from Halo and teleported the planet they were about to emerge from into an alternate universe, knowing full well how populated it was and what their capabilities were. They stood no chance. 15 billion people died.