If a druid changes into an animal and I eat the animal, am I commiting cannibalism?

If a druid changes into an animal and I eat the animal, am I commiting cannibalism?

They turn back on death so yes.

If you swallow a druid as some other animal, whole, you'd have a full grown human bursting out of your stomach.

There's a fetish for that.

If a druid becomes a cow and I milk him, does the milk change into human milk?

>be farmer
>bad harvest this year
>need to hunt to feed family
>after hours finally find a nice deer
>get out my bow
>line up the shot
>get it right between the eyes
>I go up to claim my prize
>it begins to move
>transform back into a person
>panic and ran back home
>later
>hear a knock on door
>it's the town guards
>under arrest for murder
>sentenced to be hung tomorrow

fucking druids

My fucking sides. 10/10

is it bestiality if you fug the druid?

>>under arrest for murder and poaching
fixed

it's not bestiality if you were same species when the sex started

Did they wild shape before, after, or during the sex?

>when she says stick it in my ass but she a moon druid

>implying town guards give a shit about a druid living outside the town
>implying magic hobos have legal rights
>implying one would even be sober enough to testify
You're giving them way too much credit. Who even needs druids when there are nature gods with nature domain clerics that fulfill the same social purpose?

Nobody ever said you had to kill something before you ate it.
You can cut an awful lot of bits off of an animal before it dies.

All the bits turn back to normal.

Though this begs the question, if a druid turns into something with 6 legs and you cut them all off one at a time, what do they all turn into?

>begs the question
Uhhh ackshually you mean it RAISES the question. Begging the question is the use of circular reasoning.

I think Id rule that the front and back pairs turn into arms and legs respectively, while the middle pair evaporate into nothingness. With an eight legged creature, though, I'd be tempted to say each leg is half a limb. split along the length.

No, he's using the term correctly in context.
Things can mean two things in english.

>turn into horse
>get hooves trimmed
>turn back into human
>fingernails and toenails cut to perfect length
This is objectively the best use of magical power

This is quite simple.
>Is is cannibalism?
No. The meat you consumed is not human. EVEN IF it turns back, so long as there is enough delay between the meat getting torn off and turning human for it to reach your stomach in beast form.
>Is it immoral in the same way cannibalism is?
Yes because you killed a sapient mind for food.
>If I fug beast form is that bestiality?
Yes. You are physically fucking another species.
>Is it wrong?
No. Bestiality is mostly wrong because the animal cannot consent and the use of an unintelligent creature for sexual gratification is wrong.

If a druid changes into a bird, can he lay eggs? Are the eggs edible? It's wrong to eat them? Can the druid eat the eggs he put while being in bird form?

You're half right; it wouldn't necesarily be bestiality with a morphed druid, because bestiality refers only to fugging a sub-sapient creature.
It just so happens that all non-humans in real life are sub-sapient, so the set of all things that fugging would be bestiality, just happens to be the same as all non-humans.

Yes, yes, no, yes. Its about the same as eating someone's semen.

Damn you're right

I was trying to use definitions based on non-humans to help with the objectivity then forgot about it after cannibalism; thank you for the correction.

Now, mind you, it'd still probably be seen as wrong; interspecies is still interspecies, even if they're sapient, but it wouldn't be bestiality wrong.
It's just worth remembering that bestiality refers to consorting with, well, beasts.

>lost an arm during battle
>turn into salamander
>regrow arm
>turn back into human
>arm is good as new!

Even if you can only stay as a salamander for a few hours each day, you should be able to regrow your arm gradually in increments.

>hungry
>only have tiny bit of cheese left
>turn into small mouse
>eat the cheese
>turn back into human
>not hungry any more

>lost some teeth in a fight
>turn into shark
>regrow a new row of teeth
>turn back into human
>perfect new set of teeth

>be woman
>turn into frog
>change sex
>turn back into human
>be a man

I feel like you could probably just find a potion or something to accomplish the same effect. Hell, a wizard could probably trim his nails with Prestidigitation.

This exact thing is called Muphry's law, and I love it.

>he
No.

I feel all of that but the mouse one would work. The mouse one wouldn't work due to the cheese having the same nutritional value only the mouse itself need less of it to survive. As soon you turn back you just cancel out by being a human that burn through it much faster than a mouse. If you were starving to death then being a smaller life form might allow you to live for longer though until you can find the food a normal human being would need to stay alive. Otherwise as soon you turn back you will be unhealthy as hell as the nutrition have to spread over a larger body.

I feel the others will work fine as you just unlocking new abilities that were limited to those animals. The limbs/teeth/penis doesn't come from nothing though, the person might end up needing more say calcium for the teeth but the amount would be almost unnoticeable assuming the person was healthy.

If I turn into an animal, say, a pony and the druid also turned into a pony, is it gay if we had sex? Asking for a friend.

As long as you both say "Neigh homo" it's alright.

>there is enough delay

Why do you assume there is a delay?

Does Beast Shape specify that when you turn into an animal that you have to stay the same gender?

I wanna say that D&D druids are "repaired" when they beast shape and then change back to their state when they return to human form.

This is a really cool concept for druids. They spend long periods of time as other animals so that they can repair their bodies.

>nature domain clerics
Nature and arcana domains were a mistake

If you're going to make a class system, the least you can do is keep them all distinct. If you need "a hippie priest who puts sticks in his hair and hangs out in a vine-covered forest chapel" then you can literally just use a regular cleric or druid for that.

Agreed

You fucko