HEY Veeky Forums, DO YOU WANT TO HELP ME TEST OUT MY BRAND NEW WORLD GENERATOR???

If so, roll me a 1d11 and I'll post it when we're finished!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zD5q7DHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

COME ON, ROLL!

Rolled 5 (1d11)

Fine faggot let's see where this goes

> World's Origin

> 5: True Creator: A perfect being of immense power created the world and at first, it was likewise perfect. Whether by intent or tragedy, the world has become flawed, but it could be far worse.

Fuck yeah, roll me another 1d11!

>1d11
>11-sided die

Just use the dice function in the options field or random.org

Neat.

I'M ABOUT TO SHIT MYSELF IN ANTICIPATION, COME ON, ROLL!

>C O M E O N !

>O

>M

>E

>O

>N

>!

Rolled 4 (1d11)

Rollerino

Rolled 1 (1d11)

Rollan.

> Age:

> 4: The World is in its Adolescence: Its denizens have begun to set sail to distant lands, subjugating other peoples and being subjugated in turn. This is a time of exotic discoveries and conquest of those beyond the known world.

Roll another 1d11!

> Deities:

> 1: Fedora-Bait: The deities of the world are dead or were never there to begin with. There is nothing there to intervene or answer prayers.

Roll another 1d11!

Rolled 1 (1d11)

Ok, I'll bite.

Rolled 11 (1d11)

So far you've just made KSBD.

> Magic:

> 1: Magic is Mundane: There is no magic, save that of the world’s deities.

Well that sucks, huh?

Roll another 1d11, we're halfway through!

> Intelligent Species:

> 11: No humans, but 1d6 other species

Roll 1d6 to determine the number of Intelligent Species!

Rolled 6 (1d11)

>> 1: Fedora-Bait: The deities of the world are dead or were never there to begin with. There is nothing there to intervene or answer prayers.
Hmmm.... welll what about

Classical era world here we come.

Rolled 2 (1d11)

It was aliens

> Magic:

> 6: Magic takes Work: Magic is a known and accepted force, but mastering it takes a life’s hard work.

I guess the Creator's either dead or doesn't give a shit about the world.

Fuck yeah!

Roll 1d6 for Intelligent Species number!

Rolled 3 (1d6)

no furries pls

There's actually an option for that, but, I need a 1d6 before we can continue!

> 3

So there are three Intelligent Species!

Roll 1d11 to determine the species relations between species A and species B!

WAIT, I FORGOT ABOUT , FORGET THIS RESULT! SORRY user!

Rolled 5 (1d11)

> 5: That Part Of Town: The species that live in the same regions are discouraged from closer association. Any close relationships would mark those involved as pariahs.

OK, that's standard enough! Roll 1d11 to determine the species relations between species A and species C!

Rolled 6 (1d11)

> 6: Separate But Equal: The species respect one another by staying out of each other's way, there may be trade, but the societies themselves are largely separate.

Hmm, OK then. Roll 1d11 to determine the species relations between species B and species C!

Rolled 5 (1d11)

> 5: That Part Of Town: The species that live in the same regions are discouraged from closer association. Any close relationships would mark those involved as pariahs.

Again...

Roll 1d11, one more time!

Three rolls in a row.
10 followed by 6 and then 5

Rolled 1 (1d11)

Cool, so that'd be,

> 10: Friendly: The species are quite friendly towards each other, and interspecies marriages are not uncommon, though there are those few who’d prefer to remain separate.
> 6: Separate But Equal: The species respect one another by staying out of each other's way, there may be trade, but the societies themselves are largely separate.

Meaning that
Species A distrusts species B, and tolerates species C,
Species B distrusts species C, but likes species A, and
Species C tolerates species A, but distrusts species B.

Now that that's out of the way,

> Physical Composition:

> 1: Frozen: The world is icy cold, dominated by endless swathes of tundra, vast pine forests, and glacial clusters, warm weather is rare.

The world is Frozen and that's it for the Generator! It's a shame the first test-run came up with mostly boring rolls, but, a deal's a deal and now I'll post the Generator!

> Random World Generator:

Instructions: To use the Fictional Setting Generator, roll 1d11 for each prompt, and upon conclusion, piece together the results. A healthy imagination is necessary, if one does not have access to a 1d11, the appropriate numbers may be generated at www.random.org.

Origin:

1: Unfinished: The world is not yet complete. Whatever the final goal, the process of creation is still ongoing, and may be forever. Due to the ever changing terrain, the cartographer’s business should be thriving.
2: Alien Forged: The world was created to serve as a permanent abode for a series of strange and alien entities, it is likely they will one day return. The world is bizarre in every sense of the word and seems to defy earthly logic.
3: Dreamscape: The world itself is nothing but the dream of a slumbering deity, who can say when they’ll awake? Though the world seems mundane enough at first glance, a further look reveals that not all is as it seems.
4: Demiurge: An imperfect being of immense power created the world, and thus, it is flawed. The world is fundamentally broken, and though the Demiurge slumbers, in time, he may awaken.
5: True Creator: A perfect being of immense power created the world and at first, it was likewise perfect. Whether by intent or tragedy, the world has become flawed, but it could be far worse.
6: By Committee: A collection of divine entities created the world, and through their ceaseless bickering and compromise, their work became flawed. The world is a diverse landscape, the work of many craftsmen.
7: Mechanistic: Impersonal forces of nature created the world, and, for better or worse, no divinity had a hand in its creation. The world is as could be expected.
8: Disaster: The world came about as the unintentional byproduct of an immense struggle in the void before creation. The world, though much calmer to some extent, still bears the scars of its birth.

> (1/???)

9: Precursors: An impossibly advanced post-scarcity civilization created the world with seemingly magical technology. Though they are long gone, their legacy still remains within the ancient ruins scattered across the world.
10: Profane Assemblage: An arch-demon of unparalleled power formed the world in an attempt to create a piece of art that would last the test of time. The world is cruel and hellish, but beautiful in its own way.
11: Dimensional Conflux: The world is situated in the center of a place where extra-dimensional energies once clashed, bringing it forth at the centre of the maelstrom. The world is stable, though outsiders often find their way in.

> (2/???)

1: The World is in its Cradle: Whatever created the world has yet to finish, and won’t be for some time yet. Some things we take for granted may very well not yet exist, the laws of reality seem illogical at times, and the half-formed landscape is in a constant state of flux.
2: The World is in its Infancy: The forces of creation have finished their duties, and now lie at rest. While the world may work as expected, its denizens have only begun to explore and exploit it.
3: The World is Still Young: Its denizen have only begun to till the earth and build societies, culture, and civilization. Their knowledge of the world is still very limited.
4: The World is in its Adolescence: Its denizens have begun to set sail to distant lands, subjugating other peoples and being subjugated in turn. This is a time of exotic discoveries and conquest of those beyond the known world.
5: The World is no Longer Young: Its denizens have settled and formed a great many nations by the sweat of their brow, though the wilder places and those within them are yet untamed.
6: The World is Mature: Its denizens have a wealth of accomplishments, wondrous discoveries and prosperous societies among them. There is enough surplus that some peoples have begun to question their closest held notions and certainties.
7: The World is at its Zenith: The civilizations, technological wonders, and wars of the world are breathtaking, though in time, their burden on the world may prove to be too much to carry.
8: The World has begun to Age: Its denizens have become decadent, and have grown complacent while the resources needed to sustain their comfort have begun to run thin.

> (3/???)

9: The World is no Longer Relevant: Its denizens have managed to overcome their ennui, and in the dawn of their new age, have begun to expand beyond the world, exploring and settling planets and dimensions beyond.
10: The World has grown Old: Its denizens were unable to overcome their ennui, and in time, it consumed them. The zenith of the world is a distant memory, civilization has crumbled, and its few survivors struggle to subsist on what little remains.
11: The World is on the Verge of Death: The end is nigh, the world has outlived its time and death is inevitable, though its approach is slow, painful, and hard-fought by the few denizens that have endured.

> (4/???)

Deities:

1: Fedora-Bait: The deities of the world are dead or were never there to begin with. There is nothing there to intervene or answer prayers.
2: They Watch: The deities of the world are distant observers, and it would take something truly extraordinary to get their attention.
3: Ascended Mortals: The deities of the world are not deities, but rather, are former mortals that, through strength or guile, have transcended their mortality to become something more.
4: Not Of This World: The deities of the world are not of this world at all, but rather, are extra-dimensional entities, from another place or another time.
5: Strange Cosmos: The deities of this world are non-anthropomorphic energies, and their logic is nigh-incomprehensible to those who serve them.
6: Familiar Cosmos: The deities of the world are a varied lot, resembling larger-than-life mortals more than anything.
7: Heavenly Feud: The deities of the world are petty, meddling and powerful, but luckily, are keeping one another in check to some extent.
8: Exalted Beasts: The deities of the world are dreadful monsters, natural disasters given godhood.
9: True Divinity: The deities of the world are truly supreme beings, present in all places at once, with nigh-limitless power to bring to bear.
10: Profane Idols: The deities of the world are in fact demons, and thus, are much crueler than one would expect.
11: Double Digits: Reroll twice and combine the results, if this another 11 is rolled, add the first result, and continue until it is not rolled.

> (5/???)

Magic:

1: Magic is Mundane: There is no magic, save that of the world’s deities.
2: Magic is Rare: Magic is rare and exceedingly hard to use. Most magic is either useless superstition or incredibly dangerous to its user.
3: Magic is Dark: Magic comes only through hard work and dark deeds, and when it does, it is corrupt, chaotic, and unpredictable.
4: Magic takes Tools: Magic cannot be wielded by mortal means alone, only through artifice, potions, scrolls, and enchantments can it be brought to bear.
5: Magic is Demanding: Magic is attainable and powerful, but it is widely reviled, and requires enormous sacrifices and often brutal rituals from its users.
6: Magic takes Work: Magic is a known and accepted force, but mastering it is a life’s hard work.
7: Magic is Common: Magic is well-known and fairly widespread, to the extent a town may have a wizard living between its carpenter and smith.
8: Magic is a Tool: Everyone knows a little magic related to their role in the world, though beyond its limited scope, its usefulness is questionable.
9: Magic is Science: Magic has been codified and tested to the point it’s seen as another aspect of science.
10: Magic is Everywhere: Powerful magic is everywhere, and magical entities serve mortals in all aspects of life.
11: Double Digits: Roll again, keeping the result with the caveat that all magic comes from, (or through) the deities of the world.

> (6/???)

Intelligent Species:

1-2: Only Humans
3: Only humans, but with d3 significant subspecies
4: Humans and one other species.
5-6: Humans and 1d3 other species
7-8: Humans and 1d6 other species.
9: No humans, but 1d3 other species
10: Humans and 2d6 other species
11: No humans, but 1d6 other species

Relationships Between Species: (Roll once for each potential two species combination)

1: Master Race: One species is widely considered to be superior paragons, to which others should defer.
2: Enslaved: One species is widely considered inferior and used as slaves.
3: Race War: The species rarely meet, unless weapons are drawn. There is long-held and irreconcilable animosity between the species.
4: Deep Mistrust: The species shun and avoid one another if possible, though lynch mobs and race wars are not uncommon.
5: That Part Of Town: The species that live in the same regions are discouraged from closer association. Any close relationships would mark those involved as pariahs.
6: Separate But Equal: The species respect one another by staying out of each other's way, there may be trade, but the societies themselves are largely separate.
7: Interspecies Settlements: The species are pragmatic in their relationships with one another. If it pays to band together they'll do so.
8: Melting Pot: The species meet, trade and form alliance fairly amicably, but primarily in trade hubs and major population centres. Sparks fly and cultures blend.
9: Amicable: The species get along fairly well, all things considered. There are prejudices, but they are by no means universal.
10: Friendly: The species are quite friendly towards each other, and interspecies marriages are not uncommon, though there are those few who’d prefer to remain separate.
11: What species?: These species are blind to their differences, and view themselves as one and the same in all matters, excluding mutually exclusive physical needs, of course.

Physical Composition:

1: Frozen: The world is icy cold, dominated by endless swathes of tundra, vast pine forests, and glacial clusters, warm weather is rare.
2: Far Up Above: The world’s landmass is comprised of a series of floating islands, constantly orbiting and colliding with one another, far above a bottomless void.
3: Archipelago: The world is ocean as far as the eye can see, there is no landmass save a series of tropical archipelagos and island chains. There are no large land masses.
4: Almost Archipelago: The world is almost entirely ocean, though there are a few middling continents, the majority of the world’s landmass is made up of tropical archipelagos and island chains.
5-7: Earth-like: The world boasts an even, diverse mix of environs and biomes.
8: Almost Pangean: Most of the world’s landmass is comprised of one large continent, though there are a few smaller continents and island chains.
9: Pangean: The world comprised of one vast continent, and the seemingly endless seas surrounding it.
10: Deep Underground: The world is deep beneath the bottom of the world, hollowed by a series of vast caverns, sprawling tunnel networks, and the rare waterflow from above.
11: Scorching: The world is scorching hot, dominated by endless swathes of rocky desert, vast parched badlands, and far-reaching rivers, cold weather is rare.

And, that's the entire Generator!

Feel free to use the Generator for whatever you want to. I spent one million hours setting it up in MS Paint, and I'd appreciate some feedback. What should I change about the Generator, and what do you like about the Generator?

Rolled 4 (1d11)

Everything in a pastebin for ease of perusal/posterity:

pastebin.com/zD5q7DHk

Rolled 8 (1d11)

Pretty fucking sick op, I dig it. Maybe if you want you could have each species have a temperament (degrees of rational to emotional) and a mindset (degrees of scientific, spiritual), along with some other shit derived from that like cultural values, religions, beliefs, customs, aesthetics.

Rolled 5 (1d11)

8: Disaster: The world came about as the unintentional byproduct of an immense struggle in the void before creation. The world, though much calmer to some extent, still bears the scars of its birth.

Rolled 4 (1d11)

5: The World is no Longer Young: Its denizens have settled and formed a great many nations by the sweat of their brow, though the wilder places and those within them are yet untamed.

Rolled 2 (1d11)

4: Not Of This World: The deities of the world are not of this world at all, but rather, are extra-dimensional entities, from another place or another time.
Kinda make sense with the origin of the world

Rolled 8 (1d11)

2: Magic is Rare: Magic is rare and exceedingly hard to use. Most magic is either useless superstition or incredibly dangerous to its user.

Rolled 1 (1d6)

7-8: Humans and 1d6 other species.

Rolled 7, 10 = 17 (2d11)

I'm rolling for both relations at once to speed things up a little

7: Interspecies Settlements: The species are pragmatic in their relationships with one another. If it pays to band together they'll do so.

And,

10: Friendly: The species are quite friendly towards each other, and interspecies marriages are not uncommon, though there are those few who’d prefer to remain separate

Humans can live alongside the other species without issue, and members of the other species are friendly toward Humans, with a propensity for interspecies marriages. Huh, sounds comfy.

Hang on, the table says to roll once per two species combination, so they'd both have

> 7: Interspecies Settlements: The species are pragmatic in their relationships with one another. If it pays to band together they'll do so.

Not necessarily Friendly, but that's not so bad either.

It's a d12 where 12 says "reroll".

YEA LET'S DO THIS B O I

FUCK i SCREWED IT UP

SCREW IT I'M ROLLING IN ANOTHER THING, HERE:

7, 4, 8, 5, 9, 7, 11

a mechanistic, adolescent, governed by exalted beasts (which I assume are massive robots), with demanding magic, no humans but (rolled another dice)two other races (which, through another random generator, I have concluded is elves and pixies), with both species being pragmatic towards each other, and the world is absolutely scorching.

This is a surprisingly interesting world.

What other generator did you use?

Cool shit OP, thanks for sharing.

Rolling,

> Dreamscape,
> The World is on the Verge of Death,
> Profane Idols,
> Magic is Dark,
> No Humans, 6 other species,
> Frozen

Fuck, I think I rolled max grimdark.

Can I get this as a plain, boring .pdf type thing?
Like just paste it into a word file and convert to pdf or some shit?
Thanks.

Rolled for races on Seventh Sanctum,

> The race of elves. They are white-skinned and have purple eyes. Their culture has a past of nasty religious inquisitions. They worship a single hermaphroditic deity who works via assorted servants and messengers - this deity in turn has a nemesis responsible for evil in the world. They believe the powers that be are intimately involved in their lives. They barely control a rich swampy state.

> The race of evolved Chimeras. They have little sense of being a separate species - and integrate well with other races. Their government is efficient. They manage to control a kingdom. They tend to be mistrusted by others - but no one can say why.

> The graceful race. They have yellow eyes. They have tiny ears. They actually eat magic to stay alive. Their magical practices tend to focus on transmutation. They have no defining religion, but gladly adapt those of others. Their government is non-functional. They completely control a poor country. They came from another dimension.

> The race of gnomes. They are pale-skinned, blue-haired, and have yellow eyes. They can withstand great damage. They are noted for their circuses. Their magical practices tend to focus on illusion-creation. They turned their back on their old gods to follow stranger ones. Their government is a technocracy. They manage to control a poor empire that is known for its incredible beauty.

> The race of sentient Basilisks. As a people, they are generally good at singing. They judge each other's worth by variances in the color of their integument. Once slaves, they overthrew their masters and rule their realm now

> The race of Ogres. They are famous for their great monuments. Their magical practices tend to focus on mind magic. They seem to have a special purpose on the world.

Damn that's neat.

OP here, glad to see people using the Generator!

Thank you user, thank you.

Hmm, that sounds interesting, I'll have to look into that.

Cool.

Also Cool, pun intended.

Feel free to do whatever you want to with it, I posted the Generator to Veeky Forums so other people could enjoy it.

Suppose a pdf is too much to ask for?

M8 I'm posting on mobile in an alleyway, if I had access to my PC, I'd make a pdf. As it is, there's nothing stopping you from making one yourself.

Nice Generator OP.

Holy shit I'm saving this thanks OP

Through the power of Microsoft Word, it is done.

Cool beans.

Glad you like it, post results here!

I posted this, but forgot the namefield.

> Alien Forged,
> The World has grown Old,
> Double Digits,
> Heavenly Feud+Exalted Beasts,
> Magic Takes Tools,
> Only Humans,
> Earth-Like

> 4: Demiurge: An imperfect being of immense power created the world, and thus, it is flawed. The world is fundamentally broken, and though the Demiurge slumbers, in time, he may awaken.
> 2: The World is in its Infancy: The forces of creation have finished their duties, and now lie at rest. While the world may work as expected, its denizens have only begun to explore and exploit it.
> 10: Profane Idols: The deities of the world are in fact demons, and thus, are much crueler than one would expect.
> 2: Magic is Rare: Magic is rare and exceedingly hard to use. Most magic is either useless superstition or incredibly dangerous to its user.
> 7-8: Humans and 2 other species
> Humans enslave species A
> Humans is considered the master race by species B
> species A and species B have Interspecies Settlements
> 3: Archipelago: The world is ocean as far as the eye can see, there is no landmass save a series of tropical archipelagos and island chains. There are no large land masses.

Trippy, a bit too HFY for my tastes, but still, nice roll tables OP.

> 9: Precursors: An impossibly advanced post-scarcity civilization created the world with seemingly magical technology. Though they are long gone, their legacy still remains within the ancient ruins scattered across the world.
> 3: The World is Still Young: Its denizen have only begun to till the earth and build societies, culture, and civilization. Their knowledge of the world is still very limited.
> 5: Strange Cosmos: The deities of this world are non-anthropomorphic energies, and their logic is nigh-incomprehensible to those who serve them.
> 11: Double Digits: Roll again, keeping the result with the caveat that all magic comes from, (or through) the deities of the world.
> 11: Double Digits: Roll again, keeping the result with the caveat that all magic comes from, (or through) the deities of the world.
This wasn't a typographical error, I legitamately rolled Double Double Digits.
> 5: Magic is Demanding: Magic is attainable and powerful, but it is widely reviled, and requires enormous sacrifices and often brutal rituals from its users.
> 4: Humans and one other species.
> 3: Race War: The species rarely meet, unless weapons are drawn. There is long-held and irreconcilable animosity between the species.
> 10: Deep Underground: The world is deep beneath the bottom of the world, hollowed by a series of vast caverns, sprawling tunnel networks, and the rare waterflow from above.

This is Lovecraftian as fuck.

Rollan

> 10: Profane Assemblage
> 4: The World is in its Adolescence
> 5: Strange Cosmos
> 6: Magic takes Work
> 5-6: Humans and 1d3 other species
> 2 other species: Oslid and Qols
> Humans are an enduring and violent folk, driven to conquest and ingenuity by their harsh upbringing
> Oslid are dimwitted, fat, and chitinous roach-like ogres that are happy as long as they're fed
> Qols are relaxed and slender frog-men with a penchant for trickery and shiny things but no stomach for fighting
> 2: Enslaved: Humans enslave Oslid
> 10: Friendly: Humans are Friendly with Qols
> 7: Interspecies Settlements: Oslid have mixed settlements with Qols
> 8: Almost Pangean

The world consists of a vast, resource-rich continent, bordered by almost a dozen island chains and a handful of minor, rocky continents. The world was created by an artistic arch-demon, who made a great many natural wonders across the world, and a vast variety of strangely beautiful creatures. Oslid and Qols are both native to the major continent, but Humans are native to the rocky subcontinents.

The Oslid and Qols never progressed beyond the stone age due to the resource richness of their homeland and a lack of need for advancement. Whereas Humans were driven into the iron age by vicious warfare over the lack of fertile soul, and with the subtle guidance of the mystical spirits of the Beyond, eventually learned to harness magic in an industrial scale, bending the elements to annihilate their foes and erect monuments.

In time, Humans began to look beyond their harsh homelands, and exploring the seas, discovered the vast, uncharted continent. Soon, they began to colonize it en-masse, enslaving the Oslid on their plantations, and eventually integrating the Qols into their society. As of now, the world is peaceful, and most are content. With the inexpensive labor of the Oslid allowing Human wizards and Qol artificers the time to innovate, the world is on the cusp of a new golden age.

Veeky Forums needs more threads like these, thanks for the read OP.

>10, 5, 9, 9, 10, 8, 9
>An arch-demon of unparalleled power formed the world in an attempt to create a piece of art that would last the test of time. The world is cruel and hellish, but beautiful in its own way
>Its denizens have settled and formed a great many nations by the sweat of their brow, though the wilder places and those within them are yet untamed.
>The deities of the world are truly supreme beings, present in all places at once, with nigh-limitless power to bring to bear.
>Magic has been codified and tested to the point it’s seen as another aspect of science.
>Humans and 2d6 (rolled 11) other species
>The species meet, trade and form alliance fairly amicably, but primarily in trade hubs and major population centers. Sparks fly and cultures blend.
>The world comprised of one vast continent, and the seemingly endless seas surrounding it.

That's a shitload of other species

Damn, it'd take hours to roll the interspecies relations for all that. That's the only fault I have with the Generator, it takes too long to roll for relations, but that's completely fine.

Rolled 11, 6, 4, 7, 5, 5 = 38 (6d11)

Alright

Rolled 1 (1d3)

>Dimensional Conflux
>The World Is Mature
>Not Of This World
>Magic Is Common
>Humans and 1d3 Other Species
>Earth-Like
Alright, things are coming together. The world is mostly stable, being a bunch o' mass and energy flooding into some interdimensional cavity, and held together by what's happened since. That the deities aren't of this world makes sense, I would even say they were sucked in by whatever drew in the Humans (among others). And considering the energies that must be constantly leaking in from elsewhere, magic being common also fits.

It's also Earth-Like, which makes things easier.

Rolled 5 (1d11)

One other race? That makes things simple enough.

Rollan' for how good ol' Homo Sapiens gets along with these fuckers.

>That Part Of Town
Not unreasonable, considering both parties were thrown into this weird world together. That they're not actively at each other's throats is a plus.

So to sum up:
>As planes shifted and energies roiled outside of normal reality, a big ol' vaccum came to be from a series of unlikely circumstances
>This caused some punctures to form in the bubbles of existence neighboring the cavity, the pressure pouring out matter, energy, concepts, physics, and life into the thing.
>It twisted and churned for a while, unstable as it was, mixing the bits of realities together until they were all churned up and evened out. Strange materials and locations dot the place, but it's more familiar than not.
>It's not a sphere so much as it is a lumpy mess sagging downwards in the little space allotted to it.
>The punctures never entirely closed, occassional opening in great spouts that cross the sky or bubbling up from beneath the surface. It's a chaotic rush of strife and striking it rich every time it happens.
>Powerful beings weren't spared being dragged along for the ride. Good deities, bad deities, beings from pantheons and local spirits, demons, angels, and weirder stuff all mashed together. Much of the early chaos of the world can be attributed to deities trying to sort out a divine pecking order. Thing eventually calmed down, with loose coalitions/pantheons of the things taking up residence and authority over certain areas.
>They exist physically in the world, as there are no other worlds tacked onto this one. Still, the properties of this weird mistake of a world mean that there's very little trouble in that regard.
>Along for the ride were more than a few populations of everyone's favorite species of hominid: Good old humans! You'd be surprised how many worlds have these guys in some capacity.
>Similarly, a race of weird-ass Bird-Jellyfish-Mantis things were dragged here. While both races obviously had some troubles at first, it's awfully hard communicate in a meaningful way with a species that communicates partially outside of your range of hearing after all, but they eventually reached a sort of coexistence.

Rolled 10, 11, 8, 1, 7, 4 = 41 (6d11)

Rolling

>Demiurge
>The World has grown Old
>They Watch
>Magic is Rare
>Humans and 1 other species
>Humans and the Uldari: That Part of Town
>Far Up Above

Long ago, the long lived and magical race of the Uldari ruled the world, spreading their empires and culture across the world. But when the Great Fracturing occured, the world was split and only the small sky-islands survived the catastrophe. With only a few members of the once-proud race to stand for their old legacy, they chose to pass on their magic to the humans of the world.

> 10: Profane Assemblage
> 11: The World is on the Verge of Death
> 8: Exalted Beasts
> 1: Magic is Mundane
> 7-8: Humans and 1d6 other species
> 4: Almost Archipelago

Damn, that's darker than I was expecting.

Rolled 6 (1d6)

Rolling for species number.

The world lies in the once vibrant tropical paradise dimension of Muz'rag Bhal the Abyssal Lord, and for many centuries the world prospered beneath the guidance of his iron fist. To the Abyssal Lord, it was akin to an expensive snowglobe, and he entered it periodically to calm himself. When Muz'rag Bhal was banished to the void beyond the stars by a party of adventures, the world was abandoned, as its entirety was contained in a precious gemstone that soon lied at the bottom of a barbarian's treasure hoard, and its existence was only known to Muz'rag Bhal himself. Over the (relative, as time is perceived faster within the gemstone) next few centuries, the magic faded away, and without it, the world began to decay.

In a few more, the world became a festering corpse. The once beautiful jungle trees rotted into decrepit husks, the stars blinked away one by one, the skies grew gray, and the crystal clear waters themselves slowly and steadily became blacker than the blackest night. The beauty of the world before became a child's fairy tale, a legend people told themselves to escape the realm of torment they'd been trapped within. The Abyssal Lord, witnessing the slow rot of his masterpiece, began to rage against the void with all his might, and with the totality of his rage, the veil of stars have way for the faintest of instants, and the barest piece of Muz'rag Bhal's soul entered the world.

The veil closed an instant later, severing the piece from its whole, and in the process, shattering it into a dozen pieces. These fractured pieces were driven mad by their lack of wholeness, and in the basest of animal instincts, began to consume all they could in a vain hope to gain enough power to somehow reattach themselves, to no avail. The world is dead in all but name, it's only a matter of time before the godly maggots have eaten their fill and the corpse finally rots away.

That's almost sad user.

Post-midnight bumping so this'll still be up in the morning.

Looks like it could be fun, I'll take a whirl on it to bump the thread before I go to bed.

Rolled 10, 2, 1, 6, 7, 7, 4 = 37 (7d11)

And like a doofus I messed up the dice roller. Hopefully this is the correct way to do it, if not have an inspirational photo

Solid 9/10 OP, I'll be sure to use this.

> Unfinished
> The World is in its infancy
> Ascended Mortals
> Magic is Science
> No Humans, (4) Intelligent Species
> Archipelago

Huh, interesting.

Neat pic