Pokefusions made Monsters: Part Deux

Pokefusions made Monsters: Part Deux
Previous thread: Realistic Pokefusions look cool. Here we make them into monsters for a fantasy setting. Rename them, write lore, write about their morphology, diet, whatever. I'll post some images to get us started.

Other urls found in this thread:

pokefusion.japeal.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Gluten

You can literally do nothing wrong by slapping a skull on something.

bump for interest

Nice

Contributing with some old stuff...

Cubone works with everything.
Omanyte is underrated though. It's face looks like a pair of glasses and a fake mustache.

we illithid now

There was a staryu/nidoking fusion I saw once that was the coolest shit ever. Looked like an alien kaiju.

I AM THE GREAT FARTO
*BRAAAAAAP*

PERFECT IN EVERY WAY

A moment of break at work

This is unironically my favorite. It's a murder of crows!

Looks more like a shart

fear me

The reverse works surprisingly well.

this is it, the rarest pokemon

There is 22650 combinations with 1st gen pokemons.

Freud would be proud.

Golden golem?

apparently Nintendo patched this pokemon out for being a hate symbol

I will stop you

How many with the new one that goes thru 3rd?

Beast of Burden?

Pollygs are a semi intelligent race of amphibious creatures which typically live in temperate bay areas. Their tendency to stay submerged during the days, except for the most unusual of circumstances, and only walk the shores at night has inspired many horror stories amongst local villages, reporting aquatic terrors which will drag unsuspecting sleepers back to a watery grave. In truth, despite the sinister appearance of their faces, these reclusive creatures seem to avoid all conflict and only walk the coasts in search of exposed mussels and shellfish at lowtide which are it's primary food source. The shell attached to its shell in adulthood, while tiny in comparison on an adult, is the primary defense of adolescent Pollygs, while their mother leaves to scour for food. Dissections have revealed that the creatures' heart remains in the tail of adults protected by the shell, and so despite it's mace-like appearance, it will never use it's valuable tail shell as a weapon.

I made a thing out a pig penises.

>You're a whisrizard now 'arry

C U T E

Sinister predators, the Jarryx is a mockery of the human form of unknown origin. Although hypotheses range from natural distant relatives, to an isolated tribe horribly mutated by their own primitive magic, to amphibious predators which have evolved to mimic human shape to better prey upon the unsuspecting, the most widely accepted is that they the minions of some unknown underwater force. Possessing a cunning, which reveals malice, but not articulate intelligence, Jarryx have been known to waylay unwary would-be rescuers, by feigning to be a distressed human, only to turn and drown all those who enter the water, presumably to devour them. Jarryx have been known to coordinate and attack isolated seaside villages in nighttime raids, and even take captives alive back to the water, but why is unknown. While their scales protect them from glancing blows, they can be killed by any proper strike by blunt or cutting force. Although they have been seen to reach a height of 7 foot tall, this is rare, and most only appear to be about 5 foot when standing on land. Their tail is formidably strong and muscular, and they will use it as a flail, but most often will attack with the sharp claws on its hands and feet.

>how about I slap your shit?

Dare you enter my magical realm?

Despite standing only around three feet in height, and awkwardly waddling at all times, a Drooler is a horror to many who dwell near marshes. Their odd, noseless human-like faces are nightmarish and uncanny, and their groans and odorous drool are telling signs of death. Their small size should be no indicator of their constitution, as they have been known to survive being burned, shot, cut open and even impaled, only to continue their slow, relentless advance towards their target. The singular claws on their stubby arms are just barely sharp enough to pierce light armor, but the force with which they drive the claws in is shockingly devastating and their blunt strength is often the deadlier component of an attack. These are offset greatly, though, by the light psychic field they emit. Combat with a Drooler can be confusing as they will seemingly warp reality itself to attack you. Their slow speed is a tool of confusion-- often times one will think a Drooler is at a very safe distance only to find themselves hit with a piercing punch. This psychic field also seems to make them invisible to mundane beasts, as Droolers have been seen walking up to swamp gators in plain sight only to kill them with a single blow and feast on their flesh.
Some say a Drooler will drag away the body of a humanoid victim, pulling them under depths which they would otherwise never delve. The prevailing rumour is that this is how Droolers are made, mutated somehow into their horrible selves, which is why all Droolers have scars.
Most encounters with Droolers are singular, taking place around the swamps, but deep inside the swamp there have been reports of Droolers ambushing victims in large groups.

Chatterflies are a fascinating species with confirmed magical status, potentially even ranking amongst minor faeries. Found most often in forests at the height of summer, the Chatterfly appears to be an ordinary insect from a distance, but up close reveals a more reptillian body shape and structure, hidden behind large butterflies' wings. It preys upon ordinary butterflies and other insects, typically the pollinating type, as it stalks them around flowering plants. It's tail is the subject of debate, ending in a fluffy appendage which is seemingly the source of its magical abilities. The Chatterfly is always spreading halucinagenic spores or dust from its tail, which causes humans which inhale them to experience auditory hallucinations, usually disconcerting gibberings and whispers from the shadows causing the victim to experience paranoia and fear, but sometimes the individual experiences pleasant and alluring singing. Examiners have confirmed that the dust is infused with illusion magics, rather than accomplishing the hallucinations through natural chemical means. This has lead many to speculate that Chatterflies are fey spirits, possessing small lizards, working to ward off invaders from their protected forests or choosing to lure those chosen deeper into the forest for mysterious reasons, by means of their magical whispers.

They may appear human but Desert Witches are anything but. Their exact origins are unknown-- some say they are undead, while others say they are constructs of some greater magical force. Their skin is leathery and wrinkled, and their chests seem to be covered by some kind of shell. Generally they float above the sand, although they seem to be able to sink into and 'swim' through it as well. The smooth red gems in their chest seem to be the source of their power, and may be what possesses their bodies-- this is supported by reports of Desert Witches surviving decapitation. Along with their ability to float, they possess many varying magical abilities, which include the ability to create sandstorms, raise the dead, extend their 'hair'(which is actually dead shrub fibers) to use as weapons, and use many common spells, which vary from Witch to Witch. When killed, their bodies will quickly decompose, usually returning to sand in about an hour. However, examinations have proven that they possess human-like organs, no faces, and withered legs, supporting that they are somehow altered undead beings.

We N E E D a 'How about I slap your shit' edit of this, PRONTO

Although commonly believed by the casual inspector to be a flesh golem or other necromantic construct, the Cory-Wallace is actually a mindless vaguely man-shaped fungus occurring naturally in unexpected places. Named after the disreputed court wizard who first claimed the Cory-Wallace to be a sinister minion of a new Necromantic power, who placed inactive flesh golems about the kingdom, waiting to activate them when his plans to destroy the kingdom were ready, leading to widespread panic throughout the kingdom of Farleg, it was later proven by traveling naturalists, that Cory-Wallaces are simply an unusual, but widespread fungus which only grows during ideal circumstances of drought and heat during October. Despite their rapid appearance sometimes causing fright, they are not dangerous in the least, except to the careers of sensationalist court wizards.

Drywings, while they appear intimidating, are actually generally passive creatures who would prefer to leave the living be. Their lives begin as horned lizards, but as they mature their horns grow out to form natural bone-armor over their otherwise vulnerable heads. During this growth they also learn to breathe through the gill-like folds on their skin, and they grow their thin, leathery wings which they begin to use at all times. Eventually, into adulthood, their legs will wither and just fall off, leaving them as solely flying creatures, although they have been seen slithering when their wings have been wounded. Their underbellies and spines are covered in multiple layers of leathery hide which deflects most projectiles quite handily, but their tails are left undefended. When provoked, their favored tactic has proven to swoop down onto the assailant, tackling them and wrapping their long tails around them before driving their pointed skulls into the now-prey until dead. Despite this effective method of dispatching would-be prey, Drywings still prefer to feed off of corpses, draining their blood and marrow for sustenance.

Yes, yes, yes, but can I put my penis in one?

>go through all that trouble to make it look detailed
>can't even get the ears right
I hate """artists""" so much

Slakings japanese name is literally kekking

more pls

This one actually looks really fucking cool.
This one too. The pink hairs look like bangs at first only to become tentacles that suck targets into their hollow face-hole which is seemingly bottomless and can stretch to accommodate the swallowing whole of most creatures.

he has balls on his face

The Hollow Lady is a mythical beast who can be heard living in various forests in the region. Her song is an intriguing one-- some call it beautiful and others call it hideous but it is universally agreed upon that it draws in victims, either through allure or curiosity.She will appear as a woman with pale white skin in a violet dress resembling a lilac and golden hair which flows down over her 'face'. When she is spotted, she will flee, leaving a trail of glowing dust. Victims are usually unnaturally drawn to follow her until she is found kneeling, crying, hands over her face. When approached she will turn, her hair flowing away to reveal a bottomless hole with two small flames within. Witnesses report her swallowing men and beast alike whole, causing them to disappear into her somehow. She can be killed quite easily, but she will only re-appear elsewhere with a new set of stitches on her dress and continue singing.

you should have linked to the generator OP;

pokefusion.japeal.com/

approximately 150,000 going off their site, just imagine the amount of combinations once they get to the current Gen(especially once they start adding the various Alternate Forms for Pokemon that have them)

kek

May gods have mercy on us.

Mazeran Pickman up in this bitch.

Someone draw that thing in an SS uniform.

Get that Space Marine out of here.

I like this. I'd like to see more realistic takes on existing pokemon than these pokefusions.

THE OLD ONES COME

I wanna fuck that skeltal

when will they learn?

One of my favorites.

Can get some good shit with this.

It hatches into horrible skelebees when defeated

Have fun.

:T

FUGG

In time before time, the Xi-rak ruled over the known world. They found the letters of the gods, and created magical feats that have yet to be matched. Most Xi-rak are sighted in the ruins of Alph, but the servitor races they created have spread across the world, all with the same fell eye....