Warhammer 4Ok general /40kg/

Let's all be nice to eachother edition

>daily duncan (hes back!): youtube.com/watch?v=2CkdCVD-0lg [Open]
>top five squigs
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/05/celebrate-30-years-of-warhammer-40000-top-5-squigsgw-homepage-post-3/
>GW FAQs (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=asu5OuAckIE&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=jpO6_KRD7vNp6ufy-6
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Slaanesh.

Kill yourself OP.

That's not the latest Duncan.

youtube.com/watch?v=asu5OuAckIE&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=jpO6_KRD7vNp6ufy-6

catachan - jungle fighters (in cover outside 12")
cadia - close order drill (leadership, better overwatch)
mordian iron guard - iron discipline
valhallan ice warriors - die-hards
tallarn - drop troops variant

Checked!

Stop memeing, no one believes you

Fuck being nice.

Remember why you fags got into this game in the first place.

This thread was first. Lrn to use catalog. Let this thread die.

>Let's all be nice to eachother edition
>Kill yourself OP.

pottery

> there are now 4 40kg threads on first page.
OP confirmed for nonce.

>quads
This thread is destined for greatness
>Respecting Eldar

that's my wish list

Don't forget to summon after you disembark!

sorry kiddo, that'd be a waste of quads.

Which DG Warlord trait would you put on a Malignant Plagecaster (Just a regular sorcerer dude with 3+ to hit, 3 attacks and 4 wounds with 3+ save).

>+1 Toughness

>Heal 1 wound every player turn

>Reduce damage taken by 1, to minimum of 1

>Disgustingly Resilient happens on a 4+ (Except against Mortal Wounds)

>Do a single MW against enemy units within 3" of you on a 4+

>You and friendly DG within 7" Plague Weapons reroll all wounds not just wound rolls of 1

Quads have it. This is now the new thread, as crappy as OP is.

Seriously OP, it's 40k not 4-Ok. Also, link back to the previous thread at the end of the OP for the new general. It's just good manners.

That one has two replies. Sorry buckaroo. Win some you loose some.

Sorry digga, quads trump all

Your a waste of life, kiddo.

this should be faq'ed.

you're*

Previous thread was shit, no reason to link it, don't link this one if it's shit I don't care

you're

>23 posts
>13 posters

Top kek, keep shity thread. Seems like a crap morning for Veeky Forums anyway.

Off to paint.....

dot dot dot dot dot

see ya, bitch nigga

Regen 1 Wound a Turn.
As a Psyker you should be safe for the most part and the Regen will help in case you Perils as none others assist vs. Mortal Wounds

Can we please not shitpost or offtopicpost in this one?

>Previous thread was shit, no reason to link it, don't link this one if it's shit I don't care
Doesn't matter if it's shit user. The point is to keep a connected history of the generals so they don't get lost in the archives (at least as I understand it anyway).

then move to this one

I'm brainstorming a force of catachans that ran out of spare parts on a death world and, being the badass montherfuckers they are, decided to bolt armor and guns to the local wildlife and use them as substitutes for their borked vehicles. So a bunch of monsters with 40k gear stuck to them that are counts-as for my armor.

I'm thinking an AoS bastiladon with all the shit on top replaced by an armored compartment with the cannon as a Leman Russ, that kind of thing. Some kinda flying dragon or big-ass bird for valkyries, ground-bound dragons for hellhounds because of fire breath.

What would be a good replacement for sentinels? They're such an odd size to find a proxy for. It doesn't need to be exact since you measure from the base on sentinels.

it's evening, dumbass

Any canon Lewd pictures?

In the name of our blessed Emperor, and by the power vested in me by the High Lords of Holy Terra, I demand to know everything about your dudes!

sooo, you want dickpics?

man, you sound like an American who forgot that the world has other timezones, but that can't be possible because it's the morning in America.

>Remember why you fags got into this game in the first place.

I remember I was in Grade 4 (so would have been 1992 I guess) my dad bought me a White Dwarf Magazine (and a Dragon Magazine as it happened) on the way home from his work. He knew I was big into fantasy stuff and was devouring all the fantasy novels and mythology books at the school library. As it happens that White Dwarf was the Golden Demon special for the year and it had page after page of beauitful models and I wanted to get into it from there.

I didn't actually get to play until a few years later, and even then its been on and off ever since. I only just got into it again recently, but its been fun so far.

>Da Unkillablez Kombat Log

>System: Konor
>Planet: Vanitor

>"Dem Zoggin' Wulf Beakies"

>After looting all of Konor's beer from Nethamus and following the Warpy adventures of Megaboss Waghnage and Possessed Warphead Daemongobz, Ole Smasha decided to take a bunch of Da Unkillablez and Daemongobz (mostly so Waghnage didn't try to krump the Weirdboy when Smasha was away) to the surface of Vanitor with a dozen 'uge kegs of Nethamian-brewed Rahzvod (Vostroyan vodka they'd found in the now captured factory-crawler) to enjoy some of their loot. However, after holing up in an abandoned garrison inside what the humies designated as the Tremantean Peaks, the boyz barely consumed half a keg of Rahzvod when a grot sentry came running down from the garrison wall screaming "DA WULF BEAKIES IZ COMIN'! DA WULF BEAKIES IZ COMIN'!!"
>Ole Smasha and Daemongobz's climbed up onto the garrison wall and sure enough, a bunch of Space Wolves (most of them of the Primaris variety), led by none other than Logan zoggin' Grimnar. The Bloodthirster trapped in Daemongobz's head shouted that the Wolves must be here for the beer, much to Ole Smasha's annoyance. However, what Daemongobz did nearly caused Smasha to sick his Attack Squig Bitey on the Possessed Warphead.
>Channeling the powers of da WAAAGH!!!, the Warphead pointed at a mob of ex-Goff boyz recently recruited into Da Unkillablez and then pointed his staff just behind Grimnar. The boyz were instantly engulfed in a storm of green light and vanished, reappearing directly behind Grimnar and looking very, VERY angry.
>The unexpected Jump hadn't given the boyz a chance to grab their proper weapons, but they made due with the ceramite tankards, their fists and a ZOGGIN' PLASTEEL BARSTOOL (All barstools in the factory-crawler were accounted for after the battle so Mork knows where that one git found it) as they beat the crap out of Logan Grimnar so bad Ole Smasha was sure the boyz killed him good an' proppa until checking for loot afterward.

Fuck off, autist

Daemonettes

>"Dem Zoggin' Wulf Beakies (Cont.)"

>Unfortunately for Da Unkillablez's new recruits, Daemongobz had Jumped them right behind an army of Primaris Space Wolves without even a choppa among the lot of them. So when the beakies turned around and found their leader in a bloody heap surrounded by a bunch of Orks armed with little more than empty tankards and a barstool...... Well, Ole Smasha and Daemongobz basically watched the Primaris Wolves literally rip the ex-Goffs apart with Bolter fire from their new fancy-looking bolt guns.
>After watching the newest recruits get obliterated, Ole Smasha backhanded Daemongobz so hard he knocked the Warphead off the garrison wall and started barking orders at the rest of the (now armed) greenskins in the garrison.
>The Warboss knew the Wulf Beakies weren't here for the Rahzvod, (he'd been listening to the vox chatter while Da Nurd 'Ulk approached Vanitor), so Smasha was more than ready for an attack like this, especially in a mountain pass like this one
>When the Wulf Beakies came within spitting distance of the garrison's open entrance, Ole Smasha yelled at "GET MOVIN' YA COWARDLY GROTZ!!"
>three engines roared to life and a trio of Killa Kans charged out to meet the Space Wolves with Skorchas, Rokkits and massive klaws. Seconds later an entire mob of shoota-toting ex-Bad Moonz poked their heads over the garrison wall and unleashed a huge volley of dakka down at the advancing Wulf Beakies, killing an entire squad with their concentrated Shoota fire. The mob's Big Shoota boyz cut a second squad in half before the remaining beakies were barbecued by a Killan Kan's skorcha.
>Da Unkillablez's Killa Kans held their ground against the beakies (much to Ole Smasha's amusement), until the Wulf Beakies decided to find another way through the Tremantean Peaks and left.
>Those grots definitely earned themselves a tankard of grog this day.
This is a repost from something I put up in the last Fate of Konor thread

It's gotta be a bong since they're about 6 hrs ahead of me, and it's 12 here on the east coast

Homebrew Renegades or Red Corsairs?

Move to this thread for sake of archive. Let troll thread die.

Homebrew

Why isn't there a cyperbunk tabletop game?

Does this work user?