On a scale of wizard to bard how many relationships is your character in?

On a scale of wizard to bard how many relationships is your character in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2rwPPrxjqKY?t=2m22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cleric of chastity tier.

Wizard/Cleric chastity minmaxed duo.

Always wizard. My characters never actively pursue a relationship.

Half-orc-elf multiclass monk/rogue.

Gay Sorceress level.

My deviant-art OC Death Knight has a blind waifu

Druid who is okay with beastiality tier

Do harems count? What about PC vs NPC?

Bard-tier. He earned the nickname Ghostmaker because he killed over a hundred men in a single battle once, and he comes from a culture where strong warriors are discouraged from settling down and marrying, but are encouraged to sleep around a lot, in order to spread their warrior blood. He's fine with this.

Statistically speaking, the more sexual partners you've had before marriage, the higher the chance that marriage will fail, and the correlation is over 15 times stronger for women than for men.
If a woman has been with 4 other men, that's like a man who's been with at least 60 other women. Sexual liberation was a mistake.

Yes

I sure hope you have more than PC PC relationships

He's got a wife and child back in a village far in the north, but you know what DMs do with backstory like that.

>support characters "resting" after a day of "hard work"

Hellspawn gunslinger without a cause tier.

My character just started cheating on his current stable partner with an old flame, so somewhere in between.

Bless these soap opera style games

Fighter or Rogue, not sure how this scale of yours works on the middle.

Blue Dragonborn cleric leading his loyal kobold followers in digging into old dwarf ruins

HE'S A BARD

youtu.be/2rwPPrxjqKY?t=2m22s

bugger that should be 2.22 for meme factor
sorry my dude

Do you guys think it's funny that the meme "humans will fuck anything" is kinda true? Between the obsessions with elves, orcs, monster girls, furries, and all this other stuff it's kind of an art imitating life thing even if that's not what was originally intended.

That's retarded

Just the one.
Pic very related.

I don't know where Warlocks lie on this list but probably right about there.

>Vampire masquarade
>dm made oc waifu be the quest giver
>My PCs embrace story was trying to be somewhat compelling without being edgy
>party and dm actually liked it
>my PC is coming into her protection while also belonging to the same clan, which said clan is not just rare but a straight up anomaly within the city
>DM said you'd have to score a critical dice roll with difficulty modifier +9 to survive the attempt at seducing her
>We're near the final chapter of the campaign
>Our safehouse is own by designated waifu's family in secret
>it's been hinted that my PC is going to settle down with her and her family by the end
>then straight up told he could/should become the man of the household out of game

As far as OP's rating system goes, I guess a 5 would be the rank for "spoken for"

Bard. Since he is literally a bard.

orc killed my woman tier

Zero, outside of the totally no-homo bond between a knight and his squire.

Two women from a dark elf-esque society who were more or less low on the hierarchy of warriors whom he treated like people with comfort and normal food, so they came around like domestic cats. Went on a long quest [setting doesn't normally have resurrection, though it is possible] and defeated a nascent god to revive a ~12,000 year old elven milf who spent half a year dwelling in his dreams every night. A fourth elven woman whose job title is "Monarch Decapitator" except it's exclusive to her native culture/home and she's good at it. Scary but amazing. Two short women from a highly militaristic caste-obsessed society, a warrior who's not good with talking but she's plenty cute and current acting body guard - the second is a crack mechanic with a nice rear. He wants a statue made mostly so he can celebrate what a great ass she has, but that's kind of a dumb vanity project he can waste money on.

Out of a party of 5 one is an ancestor from ten millenia past. Of the other 3, he's slept with 2 and is courting one of those and the other he did not sleep with. Kind of too much of a pussy to decide who he'd wanna marry though (Also just dragging his heels too, because it'd end a lot of selfish fun for him) and is hiding behind the excuse of "well I don't wanna hurt their feelings I don't choose bawww" as if it makes him compassionate.

>politically maneuver into good graces with decrepit elven superpower
>point out I can probably repair this old world-ship of theirs
>they are pleased, point out usual roadblocks but otherwise should b gud
>jokingly point out that I could make it my personal pimp pad since I'm leading the efforts to repair it so significantly
>only met with polite stares
>they don't act revolted or anything
>the far-seeing mystic points out that the two intertwining of our species is seen as an inevitability
>kind of wanna do that because ambition and how far can I take this but also it seems degrading, bawdy and immensely disrespectful

Barbarian-Sorcerer hybrid.

This just sounds unlikable, user. Why play this?

>JoJo TTRPG
Somehow gained the affection of a female assassin by giving a really corny confession while having his stand play Careless Whisper in the background. Original plan was to fail so hard that my teammates looks way more attractive by comparison.
>Maid RPG
Accidentally seduced a yandere mid combat. Broke off the relationship via a Katamari
>DnD 5e
He's so senile I doubt he even remembers what sex is

He's an actual Bard. I'll spare you the details, but I can tell even Dawnbringer got some action with him. Her light shone somewhere the sun can never reach.

Noble Tier
>tfw your arranged loveless marriage is the only thing keeping fragile peace
>tfw your country refuses to remilitarize to help prevent impending invasion.

My DM won't let me. I consider it forbidden love.

Married to childhood sweetheart

So... peasant

Druid, In a relationship with a Deer Centaur

Do nights hags count?

deer centaur sounds sexy as crap

I assume you mean crap as a good thing and not liking it to as sexy as faeces

check em

King of Dahomey amazons tier

>/k/-vision

The order my Ranger belongs to believes that your animal companion will be the truest friend you shall ever have. And the partys been betrayed in the past, giving her even more trust issues.

So shes firmly at "wolf-doggo is the only one who won't betray me/10."