Shill me a sub .01 coin that might actually blow up the way XVG did

Shill me a sub .01 coin that might actually blow up the way XVG did.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3kZ6RBn
discord.gg/QNtWge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Intensecoin looks promising. Did a lot of reading on it and read their whitepapers and it felt pretty good. The kid behind it is a little unseasoned but his roadmap looks realistic and the guidelines look good. The asian marketing looks a little hairy unless he's got some translators on the team he trusts but all in all it looks like it fits a real market niche.

COLX easily

bnty will be 2 dollars easy and it's .23 cents

colx looks good and its .003 or somethign

COLX

DCN FUN

ECC based only on the name and the fact that they've been updating their website. you wanna go total shitcoin its a pretty good bet if they actually release something/ anything. currently 5 sats

pfr

That picture.

yeah if it gets listed on binance give me a call

Why gamble 2% on a shit coin that might go 5x when you can go 200% (second mortgage, max out 5 cards, sell kidneys, give blood) on the king and go 5x?

Adex

Bitch loves pop tarts

Xjo

It's on cryptopia tho

Colx: pivx lite, less than 20m market cap, coin burn in 9 hours which I will reduce the supply about 20%, white paper early Jan, cryptopia listing sometime in Jan.
The growth of the community is retarded. I’m in the telegram group for a day and it went up from 900s to over 1.4k (verge had also such a fast growth)

My opinion: the coin is shit but you can make 10x easily. It will land between 100-200m market cap in weeks

Do you wanna give me $96,000?

EMB, it's 6 SATs right now, buy a fuckload of them and wake up to those sweet sweet gains in the morning

exchange?

Cryptopia for EMB/LTC AND EMB/DOGE, yobit for ETH, BTC, and other pairings.

I think the one on the top right is graham crackers.

NOG coin. It's always in the black.

MAD Satoshi @ Yobit.net

1sat exactly

Ready to pump this shit bois

discord.gg/3kZ6RBn

Still that one box has gotta be like 96

SC is only at 3 cents now but it has blowup potential. Look at what the mcafee tweet did today. That was just bot trading and in seconds it went up 100 sats. If the coin gained traction it could easily be up to 1000 sats

I just found that too and pretty much came to same conclusion as you. I think its got some really good potential.

Something low market cap is being pumped on binance tomorrow on discord.gg/QNtWge . Might as well join and see if you can catch it.

cant even withdraw anymore, and issue with overflow or whatever. fuck that shit

How much USD for 1mil coin? Where can I purchase it?

How do you get these coins when they are like 5 sats or 30 sats etc? Coins are around .0001 USD and just buy 1 or 2 mil and hodl...How do I do that?

ECA. DYOR