So what hot tabletop plans do you have for the weekend?

So what hot tabletop plans do you have for the weekend?

I'm in the final preparation stages of a new Mutants and Masterminds campaign for my group, so I'll be obsessing over the finishing touches whenever I have a spare moment.

Finally fucking running my game after a near-month hiatus.

The party is at a moot, which is near riot. The landowners wanna enslave the refugees, they obviously wanna live free, and the party is in the middle trying to save the world from pure cyclopean evil seeping in everywhere.

It's glorious, and I wanna play T_T

What the fuck is even going on in that pic?

Anime convention, I'll bet.

We don't run games on the weekends. We play on Monday nights. But, I am spending all weekend and most of my spare time for the next three weeks writing out all the crunch for my Kingdom Hearts game. The group decided that's what we're going to play next and I have a ton of abilities to stat up.

> Cyclopean evil
Patrician taste.

Had to cancel because I won't be available this weekend but rescheduled for next week.

The party is trapped in a town that keeps transporting between worlds every ten minutes and things from those worlds seep in. Has been a great excuse to use monsters ranging from Intellect Devourers, coral golems, Dark Sun Baazrags and more.

Now they have to stop the Neh-thalggu in the center of the town if they want a prayer of returning to their home planet. Although the odds of them fucking up and simply ending up stuck on a completely different world are very, very high.

A cosplayer having a beer

Something different for us.
Since 91, we've done d&d. A few games of VtM, but mainly d&d.
We've reached a point where the games are beginning to take too many familiar twists and OOC info is almost impossible to not bleed in.
So tomorrow, we will be looking at several other games, and ordering some books.
We will each pick 3 games that we want to discuss, and then we will pick one and order the books. (Not PDFs, we want the fucking actual books)
My list so far:aces and eights, whispering vault, and something else.
Suggestions welcome.

And why does it arouse me? 2 3's=a six.

I'm having a huge block on how to keep going on the my VtM campaign, so I rescheduled. Also a buddy is leaving the country and we're gonna have some beer and talk about it.
I hope they dont bail on me, this is my dream campaign.

I will have a session in a couple of hours. I'm gonna experiment a little bit with dungeons, and I hope it'll turn out okay.
Wish me luck.

Finishing off character gen for my Black Crusade game, maybe running a little of the prologue.

Short version of the prologue - the PCs are survivors of the first war for Armageddon, trying to stay out of the concentration camps and get off-world. If there ends up being an Astartes PC or two, they're Space Woofs who decided to help rescue people.

Ran an Urban Arcana game last night, powered by 5E, and about Count Strahd von Zarovich's plan to escape the valley of Barovia and the Demiplane of Dread by using the tides of Shadow to pull the whole of his cursed valley, piece by piece, into the greater New Orleans area and defy the dark powers by waiting for Urban Arcana's next receding of the tide of Shadow (when the magic wanes and the limited connection to other worlds runs short) to break from them and be free on earth to exert his conquest and rule.

It will not end well for him, New Orleans, or the players; who managed to make it to level four.

Our DM is at the gayest city in northamerica on business so no session this weekend, the rest of us are probably gonna get wasted and watch Death Note again

None.

Because student teaching is in full swing now, I had to step down from GMing. This week, we're starting a post-apoc game run by another from the group. I'm cautiously optimistic; he's really creative and has a solid grasp of the rules, but this is his first time to bat as a GM and he's super nervous.

>5+1 =6
It adds up

None this weekend. Gotta go all out on finishing a 3-month long commission project. But once that's done I'm gonna go all out on meeting up with friends and painting miniatures so I can start playing again.

>the gayest city in northamerica
Vancouver?

Both of my games got canceled. One from school (DM is in law school and had a mandatory thing) the other from illness (2/3 are sick).
Life is suffering, anons.

I'm playing a game right now.

t. the guy playing with his phone while waiting for everyone else to GET THEIR GODDAMN COMBAT TURNS OVER ALREADY

Starting an IKRPG tomorrow