It's always about arcane junkies and priests that shoot lasers with you people

It's always about arcane junkies and priests that shoot lasers with you people.

Where my sword and board bros at?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/IjyTF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you tried not playing D&D?

I'm upset this isn't hentai and that also that knight is a girl

Isn't this yuri a played completely straight, that a girl is wandering around in full armor?

Yea, it's basically hema fag made a manga and decided they wanted it to only really include cute girls doing knightly things.

I prefer weeaboo wushu whoopass characters to pure sword and board.
yes, I like Wheel of Time

That shit sounds dope as fuck gimme sauce please

Shoujo Kishidan x Knight Tale

I love how unapologetic many Japanese artists are.
>I'm a huge nerd for Western armor and I like cute girls, so here's a comic about cute girls in Western armor.

Probably because they haven't allowed the SJW cancer to fester and spread to the point it stifles creativity in their society.

>Do what you love and you will never work a day in your life
>I love girls in armor
>Am a girl
I should by an armor

>new D&D campaign
>make sword & board paladin
>well time to meet my four wizard companions
>sword & board fighter
>axe & board war cleric
>duelist rogue
>only arcane caster is a sorceress
>mfw

I'm having a blast, man.

>I'm not allowed to draw what I want because people on tumblr might complain about it

Have you tried not being such a beta

fuck you

Hey, man. If the shoe fits.

I have to admit, I'd love to see a manga about an unapologetically knightly knight who isn't a girl. Just a dude, with a shield and a sword, and chivalry.

But I also have utter respect for a man honest enough to draw a manga about cute girls in armour because that's his fetish. So this is fine too.

This manga is a lot lewder than anticipated

Yurifags like us seldom get anything worth a damn, so just let us have this.
I'm sure someone will make the het version of this before long.

Last party I played in (I usually DM)
>Caster
>Caster
>Caster
>And me, SWORDANBOARD

It was great. Wound up the party leader because "we're scholars and performers, he's the one who knows about combat and tactics."

Also, in 5e, each caster can only concentrate on one buff spell at a time. But there's not a limit on how many buffs other people can cast on you.
>door breach protocol
>the hasted/bull's strengthed/heroismed fighter goes in first

Not if you want to be succesfull. Art is about exploration, sure, but you also need to fuel your basic human needs with food and maybe even finance a family. Your shit just won't sell nowadays in the west if you so much as include a conservative character that is not a caricature easily defeated.

>Don't be such a Beta
Is the neckbeard nerd version of
>Keep it real my nigga
And you should feel bad about it.

>there is knightfus on Veeky Forums right now
Perhaps this timeline is not so bad, actually

>girls
>on the internet

Are you stuck in '99 or something?

Heh, saved.

>Keep it real my nigga
I mean, have you considered trying to be real.
Die as the real you or 'live' the way someone else wants you to.

You go ahead and do that. I'll be over here feeding my family while you watch back on a life of struggle.

We all want to be the wayward hero that topples the status quo, but putting in the work to better your own life seems out of reach for you people. I'll live the way I want to with the cash to afford it due to not being fired for sociopolitical remarks.

Those SJW's do have a talent for making life for their "enemies" worse

>Your shit just won't sell nowadays in the west if you so much as include a conservative character that is not a caricature easily defeated.

Pretty sure that's not actually true, just try not to turn it into some over the top soapbox character, nobody likes the lefty version of those either. Also, I wanted to quote Giger on letter other people dictate what you draw but I can't find it anywhere, but IIRC, he basically said that wasn't okay and you should just make whatever you want.

>Do not trust the wizard, he consorts with foul powers, and will likely betray you
>Do not trust in the armor he makes, he has likely enchanted it to betray and/or control you
>Learn Forging and Alchemy yourself, then craft and enchant your own shield, weapon, and armor
>Smite witches and demons in Christ's name, amen.
>Hone body through years of meditation and practice
>Develop your own style of martial art by studying various others and incorporating their perks
>Learn to control your Ki, proceed to forge techniques from Ki Blasts to ORAORAORAORA to Shadow Clones
>And/Or go for the Nemesis powers, learn abilities that flat out cripple, if not shut down completely, Mages, Psychics, Summoners, and other Martials.
>Learn a Ki Technique that's basically the Third Impact, as a last resort
well said.

We only have two casters in our party of 6, and the martialfags beat so much ass and nobody feels useless. It's so fucking good. It's SO FUCKING GOOD.

Yeah, that's the way to go. But a lot of morons nowadays want to draw/code/compose/direct for a political goal instead of enjoyment. Take depression quest - it's a shit game, barely able to function without the discussion around it as part of the narrative. It doesn't stand on its own as entertainment, let alone as a game.

Same goes for Ghostbusters, modern Marvel comics and many more. The authors of those works supposedly "kept it real" in their own minds, but tried to change the world to fit their work instead of the other way around.

This is why of the myriad of indies, those that are most succesfull is those that are either self-contained works or works that adjust to their target audience without requiring much explanation in advance. This is where you can enjoy an artists vision.

So if you happen to be a conservative or hold opinions that do not adjust well to the current Zeitgeist, don't "keep it real" by being an "Alpha" for your cause, keep it real by making a good game.

>not imbuing your blade with the righteous holy fury of your vengeful god
nigh heretical

Why do yurifags always sound so pathetic?

Because Kane get's all the attention.

At least you got the older works of the based lesbian who makes Otoyomegatari.
Also the sister-wives chapter of said same series

>BRAAAAAAP

fartfags belong in bodybags

link plz?

Have you tried to stop forcing your shit attempt at a meme and quit being a faggot?

what is this fetish called? when you make birds poop all over a girl's booty?

Maybe you just shoudln't play/read/see shit made for dumb motherfuckers to drop cash into it.

>chainmail

>free flowing hair

RUINED

trash

I am not seeing women in powerful armor

what the fuck is wrong with you slackers

I just noticed she's wearing thigh high fuck me greaves.

>all that bare skin visible behind the tabard
>this is basically subtle bikini armour
Fucking Japan.

nostalgia

Ironically, a tabard would be the best way to do bikini armor realistically. Knightesses wear the tabard while traveling so that bugs and brambles and inclement weather don't obliterate her combat capability before she ever reaches the battlefield, and then she takes off the tabard in battle for the few benefits being mostly naked would grant her.

How about ONLY wearing the tabard?

In that case the upper extremities and parts of the lower extremities wouldn't be covered well enough. In addition, naked apron warriors would be far, FAR too lewd for any world to bear. The jury is still out on battle-pajama-wearing Jaguarettes going commando, however.

Knightfu (male), probably.

>Girls who want to wear armor

I desire this. It'd be like medieval naked-apron.

Loras no, go away

You're a man of culture, user. Here's for you.

More

>ohyeah.jpg

Goddamn mimics.

Wish I had more
All the others are too lewd to post

Well goddamn, are you on the Veeky Forums Discord server?

Stop this. This is subversion by jealous titfags.

no

It's terrorism in a sense.

Oh.

Do you have a Discord account at least?

Pretty sure you never tried creating and publishing anything in your life if you talk shit like that user.

Nay. Not into it.

Post it on /h/ or /aco/ or something.

It absolutely is.

Imgur?

Dwarf fighter with a +2 Warhammer and a +1 shield and I've carried my party through every encounter we've come across.
"When all you have is a hammer, everyone else is a nail."

I love how /pol/tards act like your life will be ruined if you don't act like a caricature of a tumblrina. Fursecution!

There's a serious lack of knights in anime and manga.

I always loved this pasta.

Politics has a tendency to replace passion for desire for attention and validation. /pol/ acts like a waning and crumbling subgroup of progressives (SJWs) are going to fuck their shit up because they only look at the surface noise.

Would Japan even consider this? It looks promising, but I don't know how Japanese anime publishers think.
Also checked.

imgur.com/a/IjyTF

>Would Japan even consider this? It looks promising, but I don't know how Japanese anime publishers think.

You have to write it as a Light Novel first, and if that sells then you can push for an anime.

A western author intentionally writing a Light Novel for sale in Japan would be weird, but not the weirdest thing in the world. The big sticking point is you would need someone who can write prose in Japanese. Translation won't cut it.

Dunno. I would've said Japan would never consider a high budget anime about a monotone bald guy in a western super hero costume who ends every fight in one punch a few years ago.

>mfw
You had the face of a serial loli molester who just spotted his favorite victim?

Yurifags don't deserve anything, either

>Bawwwww no one takes my fetish seriously!
Why are yurifags such cucks?

>Not keeping it real
What are you, some kinda triflin ass cuck?

No, that's just an attention whore.
>LOOK AT ME I HAVE TITS
Then show them or fuck off

Good job user.

I like playing as a cute heroic paladin girl

I guess it's a bit cheating, since divine smiting things is kinda magic, but having a big ol' shield to protect your friends and a sword to slay your enemies is always satisfying.

In MonHun sword and shield's shield isn't enough for me, I upgrade to lances

Because it's the same people bitching about shit like drastically altering characters to be different races or genders. "We don't ever get anything. Just let us have this."

>Would Japan even consider this?
It's basically a less edgy Goblin Slayer

Worse, he is a /pol/.

I love how fucked up the manga reading direction made that last sentence. "you dirty old man! Yield,"

Very good.

Don't forget that this all started because the yuricuck got all defensive and confrontational over someone liking his shitty lesbocomic and just wishing a gender flipped version existed independent of it

Dude, don't just take a shit in the middle of this thread. Take that turd to the toilet where it belongs

People like you are the reason we get flooded with remakes and covers. Thank you for making excuses for Hollywood jews.

Nah, he's just a shitposter, ignore him

The fuck are you on about? How does
>I'd totally read a manga about a knightly dude crusading around in the modern age
Translate to
>Oh man I can't wait to watch another shitty rehash!
The nigga was just saying he was more interested in his original assumption of what the manga was rather than armor autism + cute girls.

And holy hell is it ironic for you to call anyone else the cancer killing movies when Hollywood and Friends seems deadset on turning all of your childhood favorites into fat black Muslim lesbians

I wish I could read that last one's source.

I know, it just happens that I watched the remake of Ben Hur today. Never knew being triggered is not just a meme.

>thinly veiled request