So how the fuck does anyone with $100k+ actually cash out

so how the fuck does anyone with $100k+ actually cash out

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3kZ6RBn
discord.gg/2cdm62j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nobody knows.

bottom line is you're getting fucked and your money is gone.

mother fuck

Sparse it out over a few months, hoping it doesn't crash in the mean time.

whos this semon demon and how may i go about slipping my seed inside her

ALL I KNOW IS THAT SHES 14. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HER NAME AS WELL

Post more bobs pls

Genesis...I've used them to cash out high six figs before.

She's 14
Photoshopped but she will be a semen demon by 18

It's that cash me outside girl

Just register at a site which allows you to cash out, verfiy yourself and then bank transfer the limits out.

Coinbase is also good to cash out, sometimes it takes a while though.

U can buy kilos of gold with btc, then sell the gold

cant you cashout like 10k/mo on coinbase? most sites i think try to max your withdraws/deposits to lessen their work, once you go over a certain amount deposit/withdrawal per month they have to do the paperwork to report you to the irs/nsa as required by law so you can be investigated to make sure you arent a terrorist. this is good though because it helps prevent ppl from fleeing into cash and helps prop up the price

>and then bank transfer the limits out.
>Coinbase is also good to cash out, sometimes it takes a while though.
This is how you get a letter from the bank telling you that they're closing your account, the best way is to lawyer/accountant up and get it done through them

10k/day on coinbase

Danielle Bregoli or something like that

Just pump those titcoins

discord.gg/3kZ6RBn

This is actually the single best way to do it.

not shopped, why the fuck do you think she's famous lol

Heh, you use a dark pool, off market trading basically. Kraken was my goto but they are kinda sluggish filling order over 1m.

Once you get to that level you realize how pathetic the “crypto market” actually is. We’re basically taking all your monies and you guys are willingly giving it up for the “gainz”.

heh, yeah..

I can cash out 10k a day on coinbase

>Just pump those titcoins

Also worth noting. Dark pool trading accounts for 10x the volume you see on Coin Market Cap. When you see some crazy sell offs every few months that tank the entire market -10% or more, these are the dark pool exchanges taking profits off their commissions...

salt

>he thinks he is getting out

Heh, you think I’m larping. That’s really cute.

gdax upped my daily withdraw limit when I requested it. Before then I could cash out 10k a day.

God she's gorgeous. How many beautiful girls like her have been negrofied by pop culture.

Offshore bank accounts in tax havens, did none of you fucks learn anything from Panama papers? The fucking absolute state of this board.

Ah, coinbase blocked me long ago so I cant remember their limits. I cant even get verified on sites nowadays, cex/poloniex/etc all just deny my verification and refuse to reply to my tickets. I used to open tickets up with coinbase every couple months but they all just ignore me. I feel like im on some sort of list.

Everyone should probably go through verification as early as you can because some of us literally cant cashout.

Most of them desu.

>gorgeous

She looks like a total skank, girls 5x better looking than her have been posted here in the last 30 minutes.

Ok dude I'm going to give you honest advice. You've acquired 100k+ in crypto.
Buy real estate.
Use your gains to acquire real wealth.

so how the fuck does a girl like her actually not get raped on sight

hire a CPA and have them write off as much of it as possible. You're tax rate will drop to ~5% and the CPA will pay for itself. On top of that if you get audited you have plausible deniability. I'v heard of some offer Audit insurance so if that's available then purchase it.

And, honestly, this new tax bill creates so many loop holes you could very well end up paying nothing in taxes if you're smart.

I work in WM, seems like Gemini is the most common.

not living in India helps a lot

no reliable way to cash out, either risk getting your bank account frozen or pay ridiculous taxes and accountant fees or sell through criminal means

gotta remember they cant tax neets since they have no income kek

living in a non developing country, with the exception of Nordic countries, France, and Germany

Move to the Isle of Mann or some gook OPM where there are little to no Capital Gain taxes

Capital gains taxable after the new year

She famous because of the cash me outside how bout dat video. Not her tits. Pedophile

shut the fuck up betafags. I bet she would love getting raped by me.

Can't I just cash out normally and pay the 60% taxes or whatever the fuck the government wants to fuck me with? I would rather go that route

everyone shut the fuck up, i legit think this might be the best way to do it.

Oh really, how much you bench you little twink faggot?

>Capitulating to communist extortion

Weak cuck

This

>works out
>still a beta
stop wasting your time faggot

what the hell is a dark pool trading account? i'm a newfag

exchanges like gdax or poloniex are publicly viewable, anyone can set up accounts with them

whales have access to private exchanges that aren't publicly visible

Go on GDAX.
Put limit sell or market sell, 15 bitcoins.
Withdraw your cash.
It's really not that hard.

only thing I can think of, also having like 5 bank accounts? banks here aren't obligated to ask shit if I cash out less than 10k

Gemini lets you withdraw $100000 a month.

too vague more info faggot.

He's the kind of neckbeard who actually made $50,000,000 off Bitcoin and is just playing us.

Pump and dump teamwork group, 25k members already, next pump in few hours, get the fuck in here son: discord.gg/XMmR8z9

This is technically considered structuring. Close but not quite, keep digging a bit more and you'll find the answer the big fish are using.

It’s shopped. You can use a tool on photoshop called liquidation. The tit on the left has too much contrast and the guys arm is shrunk inwards. She has boobs but they aren’t like op pic

Btw exit alts or bleed

I'm not a CPA and I'm dumb with taxes, this is why I hire a CPA. but I can tell you that in 2016 my CPA took my total taxes owed on crypto from $17,000 to just $1,400 and they charged me ~$750.

so there is that and you also don't have to worry about the IRS coming after you. The piece of mind is well worth the money. You seriously wont owe nearly what everyone is saying you will.

And I would like to repeat myself, I don't know much about taxes. All I know is what my CPA does for me and it looks like this year i will pay no taxes at all because I bought a house and can write off fucking everything.

it basically comes down to my CPA telling me they can save me tons of money if I pay them so I pay them and money gets saved. hardest part is finding one that is willing to work with crypto.

Cash out using PayFair.....

8 am pump: discord.gg/2cdm62j

she's 14 bro

She don’t look 14 bro

>pedophile
does she look like a child to you retard? are you gay?

Sounds profitable with high liquidity

Transfer your alt coins to BTC, eth or ltc. Send to Coinbase account. Link your bank account to Coinbase. Sell and cash out.

You do a wire transfer. Same way you'd do it if we had crypto exchanges in the 80's.

Buy visa/mc/amex gift cards with your bitcoins

Why

Nice

15k a week

/thread

>primejailbait.com
Good luck

heh, nothin personell kid... but i myself withdraw 6 zillion coins just today... heh.... took a lil while to fill the order, you could say im a whale ;) heh.. yea, ive been known to be called a whale from time to time.

you create several vcc for $100,000