Let it a-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

let it a-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XMmR8z9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

people cashing out for bt2x. dont sell back to them

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLAW

Why would they cash out for it if they need the coins for the fork?

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ITS THE ONLY THING THAT SLOWLY STOPS THE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAS IT A BULLTRAP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHERE ARE THE TETHERS
MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BITCONNECKTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

lmao i sold right before it dipped

dunno how

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*australian accent*

AAAAYYYEEEE NOOOYEEEE ITS COMPLETELY FFFFHACKED!!!!

FFUCK

ABORT MISSION. I REPEAT. ABORT MISSION

WE NEED A TRILLION TETHERS NOOOOOOOOW

I used to think pink wojack was gross and hate seeing them, but ever since I started trading crypto every time I see them I can relate to the stress. Now I just hate brainlets.

This why are people selling btc now wtf

I THOUGHT IT WAS A MOON MISSION

MY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALTS

that was fast

JUST A CASUAL 2K DROP IN 15 MINUTES
A̸̟̤̞̙͔A͉͓͈̗͟Ḁ̵̜̯̩A̫̭̻̥̮̹͚͞Ḁ̤̣͉͞A̤̱A̘͖͖̟̦À̰̯̼̮A̹̞͍̺̝̻A̮̹A͕̜͕̥A̪̥ḀA̩͔̥̦͓A̧A̬͡À̖͔ĄA̸̬͔̘̤A̞̰A̵͚̮̤A͈̹̖A͙͇̹͙͞A͕͍͚̝̟͖A͉Ḁ̻̳̞͔̭̤Á̤͚͇AA͍̹̜̫

It's time.

Why is it crashing right now, i don't get it?

I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE JUST CUT MY LOSSES AND SOLD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

koreans are investing in bitbean

Moment of silence for the poor guy who sold at the end of the candle

same lol, and bought back in just before it started going up . time to walk away.

Why are you killing Bitcoin Mr. Bogdanoff? Why?!

It's done.

no fuck you MEMES YOU DUMB FUCKS

I INVESTED MY LIFE SAVINGS INTO THIS BULLSHIT CAUSE I WAS REASSURED MANY TIMES

MANY

FUCKING

TIMES

IT WAS GOING TO MOON TO 100K BY THE END OF 2018

DO YOU REALISE HOW FUCKED I AM DUE TO YOU FUCKING COIN SHILLS? FUCK ME DUDE

FUCK

ME

can i get a quick rundown?

WHY ARE THE ALTS GOING DOWN TOO
A̢̛̫͖̼ͮ̀̇͑ͦ̒Ȁ̺̝̈ͮ̾͘Â̟͔͕͈̻͍͓̙͓ͤ̍̌͆Å̢̬̙͈̟̀͛̀̏́͝A̭ͮ̀̀ͬ͊̎͘A̫͖̺͕̠͖̠̎͆̈́ͤ̂̄̀͟͝A̧̢̜̯̠̰͉̔̚Ȁ͔̞̥̘̯̺͘A̦͇̼̜̍̑Á̛̬̺̊̇ͮͣ̐ͫ͞Ä̹̝̯̰͇̰̯͖̰́̒ͦͨ̓̀A̷̬̬͖͙͈͕̪̺͂̑̓ͩ̆̐̉ͭ̚Ã̺̝̙̣̝̫̈́ͣͩͤĄ̟͍̫̒̂́̋̊̉͗͠Ą̵̥̿ͯ̈́ͪ̾͋ͫ͡Ã̶̺͔̟̼̜̙͎͓̈́̿̃̏A̧͉̮̯ͣ̀̒͒̕A̷͖͕̔̇Ą͈̺̪͎̼ͨ́̃̆A̺̺̻̿A̷̧̠̱͍̭̪̝͙̽̊ͫ̆͐͗͠ͅA̷̸̫̘̓͌̊ͨͦ͆̕Ä̖͔̫̠́́͡Ả͖̦̣̳̪̝̻̽ͤͦ͊̚ͅA̢͓̰̮̫̰̠̫̮͕͛ͫ́͋̂ͬ̏͝A̱͇̭̐̓ͫ͠A̵̪̙͇̯̜̘̿͊̈́ͯͪ́A͇̮̣͕̤͖̖͚̐͐ͫȂ̶̟̞͚̬͈̳͕̭̍̽ͭͧ̚͢͝A̼̰͖͑̒ͮ͐ͮ͢͞͞ͅẢ͖̹̜̥̩͔͐͟͞ͅÁ̶̭̭̾̇͘̕A͕͇͙͔̰̮͙̼ͬ̊ͩ͑̄͋͑A̵̢͇ͮͦ͌̈́ͧ̊̋͠Ȁ̘͔͓̭̻̙̋̀̄̉̔̇̾͘͜͠ͅḀ̹͓̘͈̩̰̗̈́̆͊ͨͦ̕A̧͕̞̳͈͉͌͝Ȧ̼̬͈̟ͬ͊̓͠Â̷̦̖̱̰̏Ḁ̢͇͍͓̈̏͂̈

>he couldnt hodl onto 9 fucking ETH
weak

bitbeaners are getting annihilated as well

CRY ABOUT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should have invested in Trump Steaks like he warned you, user.

Terminate cJ5rfsMI

oh SHI-

Shouldnt have asked...

You heard him. Make it happen.

this
it makes sense if they go down when bitcoin goes up but wtf is the reason for them going down while bitcoin does

NOT EVEN DOGE IS SAFE
NOT EVEN DOGE
A̢̰̼̥̜ͮ̂ͭͬ̋̉̋ͨ̈́ͨ̐ͫ͟A̴̯̘̙̱͍̣͇͇̹̪̗̝ͬ͌̈ͮ̾ͬ̓̚A̡̢͖̦̣͍̹̯̠̬̝͇̠̫̝͖̖̤ͧ̄ͯ̽͐͂ͣ͒̈́̒̽̏́ͅA̢͙͎̥̜̙̗ͫͨͣ͂̿̆ͭ͝͞A̷̜̬̱̗̟͓̼̜̦̔̂ͨ̄̌̐̔ͤ͆̓ͯ͋̆̿̈́̇̕͢͝Â̸̧̡͉̥̝̖̖̠͈͚̘̳̻̬̮͈̰̻ͪ̃͛̔̓̍A̙̩͚̳͎̝ͧ͛͊͆̈͘͘̕͞͞À̹̺̣͎͕̟̝͔͚̮̩̻̐ͪͣ͌͌̾ͤ̀̕͢͞Ą̸͇͙̻̦̺̊͗̋͗̉́́̚͞A̷̸͚̤̮͇̙̺͙̓͗͌̆͢Å̷̙̪̱̞̬̪̺̼͊ͭ̂̃ͮ́A̸̢̞͎̭̦͓̗̣͕͇̜ͯ́ͫͣ͗͗͗̂̀̈̾ͮͅĄ̠̠͚̝̭̱̣̤͚̦̯̬̪̙͉͇̹̦͌̂ͧ̂̔͛́̿͊͊̇͑ͨ͒ͭ̀́̚̚A̴̷͈̼̬̺͉̤̬̝̺̣͚͖͇̜̝͙̖ͫ̐̔͆ͨ̃̔̈́̃͗͆̃̋͂͊̈ͪ̇̈͘͢͠ͅA̢̜͙͖̣̰̜̣͈͚͉̞̟̦͚͒̀ͧ͊ͬ̾͢ͅA̳̖͕͖̙̤̳̮͋͐͌̃́̚̕Ȃ̯̥͓̹͇̜͔̮͎̺͔̜̭̰͔͖̟̉̐ͦ̀̌̄̉̒̈́A̞͙̱͕̬̜̮͈̖̠̖̻͛ͭͬͫ͊̓́̕͠ͅȀ̴̷̧̦̗̎̽ͣ̓͛́̍ͯ̂̂͂͠Ä̛͙̳̟̳̥̺̜̗̺̜̯̙͍͓ͪ̓̄͊ͬ̾͊̄̾͗ͭ̚͜͟͡ͅĄ̳͇͚̫̟͓̪́́ͮ̽̓̽̉͐̌ͯ̏̓̍̊͝Ạ̴͇̞̙̼̘̤̳̣ͦ̏͛̎ͤ̽̊̾̔ͮ̽͌ͭ̇͞Ą̮̥̩̣̙͉̖̜̰̻̱͖̻ͮ͋̂ͨͮ͟Ą̷̭̻̦̳͈͉̤͓͖̝͈̮̜͔̺̜ͭ̉̀̿͌͊̋̃́͟A̰̭͓̮̺̰̪̣͉̗̼͛̊ͬͬ́ͦ͑̒͋ͮ̾̊̂̀̌͜͠ͅA̪̱̟̩̞̯̦̾ͣͭ̋͋̈́̏ͭ̉̋͋ͨ̀̀͟͞Ą̛̛͚̹̱͕̖͉͙̖͚̮͍̳̩̖̥̩̄̂͆ͬ̏͐͊ͩ̃̿̇ͭ̚ͅͅA̸̱̳̘̥̞̗̔̊̏̌͗͌̀́͢͠A̡̼͖̥͓͇͓͉͇̮̗̳͕̭̫͈̭̦̔̽̿ͣ̋̆̇ͧͩ̒ͯͤ̓̑ͫͅA̻̞̤͎͗̔̇ͧ̑ͮͪ̐ͪ̽͛ͪ̏͐̉ͨͮ͘͡ͅA̢͉̼̗͔͕̞͉͎̻͖ͭ̌͑͂̈̓ͣ̉ͫ̚͡͠Ă̵̢͉̬͍̻̥͎̺̻̄ͬ̄̏̚͢Á̸̢̩̟̙̑͗͌͛͆͂͗̉̀ͦ̕͢

They’re the crypto gods from mars trying to help people moon

Quick! Somebody post the meme chart

because crypto is a scam

FUCK THIS SHIT I JUST BOUGHT $10K WORTH OF FUCKING BITCOINS RIGHT BEFORE IT CRASHED WHAT THE FUCK FUCK YOU Veeky Forums
I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF

Are there any pink doges like ?

Why the fuck would you buy during an upturn that was near the ATH you fucking autist

WHY GOD?!

Will you answer it?

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY BAGS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EEEEEEEEEEAAAARRARRARHHGGGGHODLHODLHODL

ALRIGHT ALTS ARE RECOVERING

DON'T THINK I WON'T

panic dump when btc goes up to ride btc
panic dump when btc goes down because clearly a crash is imminent

>panic dump when btc goes down because clearly a crash is imminent
So are they pulling all the way out to fiat or..?

Probably? how else would the total market cap go down? tether counts toward the total on cmc.

Well, market cap doesn't really accurately represent the money in the market desu.

Meh, the only legit way is knowing when the pump is coming. 25k members already, get the fuck in here. discord.gg/XMmR8z9

this It just represents what someone is willing to pay for it at a certain moment in time

I guess? Where is all the money going then? Are people actually cashing out or just panic selling?

Thank you for reminding me to add discord to my list of banned words

Tether? It could be big players exchanging hands and fighting. Like titans at war and we are the lil plebs in the floor getting hit with meteors, tsunamis, and lightning bolts

more like giant buttholes shitting on each other in the sky... and the feces rains down into your mouth

>This is McAffe's vision realized

That's what I thought but tether is counted on cmc so by conservation of money we shouldn't expect the total market cap to tank?

MOMMY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WON'T SLEEP TONIGHT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

seems that some more Satoshi coinz have been moved

SELL BOIS SEEEEEEEEELLLL

buy back at 10k

quick question

Why is it crashing?

Some news about Korea banning exchanges. Too tired to look at the details.

Korea
Segwit2x
Head and shoulders pattern
Call from Them

Pick your favorite

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>shorted @ 15800
>told Veeky Forums I shorted
Did you listen user?

all of them

It's not the end of 2018, now, is it? Hold, boy, HOLD!

Man I did some complex investment strategy when binance and gdax were at parity yesterday. All of it becomes pointless because litecoin drops more than I bought it from binance. Transactions between exchanges just take too damn long to be worth making any money from parity.

tldr:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

i'm all in on doge and xmr to survive this coming storm.