Setting has half-orcs

>setting has half-orcs
>"barbarian tribes conducting breeding experiments"
>no mention of orcs taking human women as rape slaves

Gotta get that PG-13 audience, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

theantifeminist.com/sweden-now-has-highest-percentage-of-local-men-with-thai-wives-swedish-government-promises-to-investigate/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've always just removed the "half" and say they are Orcs.

Oh shit, no one's brought this up before

Or Hill-orks.

A bit more civilized and having agriculture.
Depending on the setting of course.

literally hentai manga tier

Well, in the current setting I'm running, orcs in general have calmed the fuck down and can live peacefully with other races for the most part.

And where there's sufficiently peaceful interactions, you always have the odd inter-species couple.

Given the orcish preference for always seeking the toughest challenges in life,
this means technically inter-species is silently encouraged among orcs.

>orc woman who will only marry a man who can best her in a challenge
>gets beaten in a battle of riddles by skinny wizard

Half breeds don't exist at all.

Went the elder scrolls "all babies are the mothers race" thing

I don't see why people think women wouldn't fuck orcs willingly, they're turned on by orc-like men IRL.

Aren't Bretons quasi half-mer ?

Only because the media brainwashes them into thinking that way

Yeah. Best to go with the "one drop rule" where orcish ancestry is concerned.

A couple of lines across various D&D books note that some ambitions orc women will go out of their way to go after human spellcasters or other scholarly types when looking for husbands (or "husbands" in the aftermath of raids and whatnot), gambling on the fact that while the ensuing half-orc child will be less likely to survive to adulthood, they're MORE likely to be a spellcaster and/or skilled tactician and therefor a high ranking member of the tribe

Keep telling yourself that Hans.
Casual racism aside. Interracial relationships are still incredibly fucking rare, regardless of /pol/ want to you into thinking.

The same thing happens in Golarion. Orc's realize half-orcs are smarter than they are and raise them to be shamans/alchemists/tacticians.

So are halfers though

in the us, maybe, but blacks make up like 20% of the population?

If it were 50/50 or more then it would be much more prevalent, moreso if it were encouraged from both sides (remember in the US no dad wants his daughter dating a nigger and often times blacks get shunned and labeled traitors or accused of thinking they're better than others when they date a white person)
The only problem with that is once more X race folks date Y's than they do X's, and vice versa, you just start making a new third race.

>ywn be an awkward apprentice mage
>your university will never raided by an orcish war party in search of artifacts
>ywn lose your virginity to a powerful orc amazon hungry for your seed
JDIMSA

Clever of the damned orcs.

Do you start these threads because you actually have no games of your own to play or GM?

>ywn be treated as superior to pure blooded bull males by thicc orc women who gold-dig by dating smart boys instead of going for literal gold
>ywn experience a strong thicc orc girl doing everything for you and being the ultimate mommy gf

Well given how Orcish society works, it's usually Orcishmen going out and banging other race's women. Patriarchy and all that jazz.

13% last I checked.

No? IRL, pretty much nobody wants the orcs. Even female orcs don't want them.

Maybe orcs are few in numbers because they wont stay home and fuck nice orcish girls, so the seed is weakening and dividing, with one caste of orcs totally devoted to keeping the seed strong, not resorting to incest, but its not uncommon, as huge communities of orcs break off into insular mountainous regions, and the plains/hill dwelling orc tribes are known for 'ooga booga were da wite wimmin @" shenanigans

huh, I remember the stat being 18% and I assumed it grew.

Maybe I'm just underestimating how many filthy degenerate wetbacks are smuggling themselves into this great god-blessed country of the united states of america

Marriage is rare. Dating is still pretty rare. One night stands aren't. If you know a human woman who hasn't slept with an orc, she either hasn't known an orc or she hasn't slept with anyone.

>I remember the stat being 18% and I assumed it grew.

%age of race is self-reporting - literally who identifies as black.

With all the Affirmative Action hand-outs under Obama there was a lot of gib me dats from 1/32 and 1/64 black mixed race moochers.

Now that a sane president has stopped the huge drain on the taxpayers money they've stopped bothering to pretend to be black, and start trying to pass for white instead.

They'd claim they were hispanic instead, but don't want to get ICE'd.

>once she goes GREEN

Hold on, are you telling me that there are orcs that go full /pol/?

It's pretty much always been 13% for as long as I can really remember. I don't know where the fuck you got 20% from.

Also that second post is completely fucking insane. Hispanics being a fast growing minority has been a thing since fucking Bush.

Gross

If I run that angle, I have an area where the orc and human tribes cohabit and they're all so savage and ugly that you can't tell the difference between any of them.

A 'half orc' is not specifically half orc, but some horrible mutt that could be any percentage and might not even have any orc in them, but just bear identical characteristics. To the rest of the world, the highlanders are basically orcs.

I don't know why I expected this thread to be anything but /pol/ bait.

second chronologically, or the second one you quoted?

if the latter, I meant to amp up the rhetoric about mexicans, and I got 20% from my own head, the only stat I claimed to know was 18%, which I thought I remembered from some /pol/ bait infographic about crime rates or whatever

Here's how I'm thinking about implementing half-orcs in my special snowflake setting
>Orcs had incredibly advanced technology and alchemy
>radio, guns, motor vehicles, with some super advanced stuff thrown in.
>kept some humans as slaves
>OrcXHuman couplings produce nothing.
>Some Orcish doctors/alchemists wonder if human to Orc transplant surgery is possibly
>Experiment on humans using left over Orc bits, Alchemy, a bit of magic so the Orc body won't reject their organs.
>It works, but there are are side affects
>the altered humans become more Orc like
>some are put in suspended animation Walt Disney style to "use for later"
>catastrophe happens, most Orcs are wiped out. Their race is all but wiped out.
>The decedents of their humans slaves can still find these "half-orcs" in ruins and they're prized for their knowledge on what some of the old tech does.

>ironically shitposting about a race with an inherent -2 int.

So why were the Ancient Orcs supertech again?

Why not just impregnate female ogres with humans?

I just like to say that there are enough half-orcs for them to be able to make their own communities. It's more common at this point for a half-orc to have two half-orc parents than to be a rape baby. It cuts down on the overwhelming homogeneity of backstories and allows for there to be more muscular green people hanging out in towns.

Alternatively, yes, just say they're full blooded orcs and take out the whole "defaults to evil" thing.

THEY

go away

WUZ

WOULD NEVER BE SLAVES?

>I was a young, low level wizard relaxing in my study
>It was a peaceful day until I hear someone cry out in alarm the orcs are raiding the town
>Oh fuck
>Panic because maybe, MAYBE on a good day I could take a few
>But with what spells I've prepared for a exciting day of cleaning and being a lazy bastard? My skinny ass has no chance
>Immediately start running around, trying to grab what I can, knowing the savages will probably burn down my library for shits and giggles
>Manage to get a couple of armfuls of scrolls and whatnot while I try to remember where you put my spellbook only to have your door literally knocked off it's hinges as I dash past
>There is a massive amazon of an orc standing in my doorway, I still remember my first thoughts upon seeing her, "Dear Pelor she could crush me with those thighs"
>I don't remember what I said though, but she did shoot me a glare and I just...froze in place, completely locked up, too terrified to move
>Her head turns as she slowly looks around my study, taking in the sight of my (admittedly modest) library before marching up to me
>Some movement returns to me, but all I can do is swallow nervously and crane my head up to look her in the face as it occurs to me just how tall she is
>She utters something, I didn't speak orcish that well back then and even if I did I doubt I'd have been able to pay attention, a mix of being too terrified and trying to ...ignore how I was standing that close to a barechested and very female orc, or her tits were a bit above my eye level, or how they were bigger than my ...anyway...
1/2

>After that she just smirks down at me and gives me a light (for her) punch to the gut
>I go limp and she grabs an armful of what I was carrying and tosses me over her shoulder before leaving
>I wake up, still slung over her shoulder as she's discussing things with a few other orc females
>Didn't really catch what they said but the gist seemed to be how they were going to split the loot, your auntie Lash was insisting they share, my captor reminded her about first claim rights and emphasized her point by smacking me on the ass
>It was a terrifying ride back to the raider's camp and I didn't think I'd survive the night
>But it all worked out in the end, though I never did find my spellbook, but at least she grabbed a scroll of prestidigitation a blank book so I could make another
And that Kini, is how I met your mother, now can you be a good girl and hand daddy that healing potion? I think my pelvis is still fractured and I made the mistake of explaining to her what a "dozen" meant the other night and now your mom wants another child to make an even twelve
Also please be a dear and remind Miss Lash it's up to my wife if she can borrow me, she'll have to win me off her if she wants to change that

>>ywn experience a strong thicc orc girl doing everything for you and being the ultimate mommy gf
> the ultimate mommy gf
REALLY depends on how you meet her
It would probably be more bullying and being pushed around in all honesty, though if you made yourself useful things would probably be better for you

Ignore /pol/
Also /pol/ pls go and stay go

>I just like to say that there are enough half-orcs for them to be able to make their own communities.
I actually like this, wish it was used more
2/2

>mommy gf
Oedipal complex much?

>PG-13 audience
>breeding experiments
One of these things is not like the other

KANGZ

Cute. I wanna read about their charming adventures now.

>It would probably be more bullying and being pushed around in all honesty, though if you made yourself useful things would probably be better for you

nah, pure servitude, but in the highest form

you're somewhere between their god and their baby, and also both

I make it works by doing more warcraft-type orcs. Bit savage and have a very violent raiding culture, but they aren't mindless monsters.

I do that with gnolls.

>I just like to say that there are enough half-orcs for them to be able to make their own communities.
>I actually like this, wish it was used more

It creates some interesting scenarios for people who enjoy playing Half-Orcs. As a people they don't really have a "history" so they have to make their own. If you're into that kinda thing it's pretty great.

And, erection.

>IRL... orcs

That seems ...really unlike orcs user
Like they'd probably care for you and try to keep you alive, but unless you bring something other to the table other than being a source of half-orcs, there probably wouldn't be much, if any respect on their end of the relationship, and you'd probably lose even that if snu snu gets a bit too rough and you can't function as a stud anymore

Yeah, I could see it working best in border towns between orc and human lands, where lots of contact has happened in the past and things have started melding together to some degree

Thanks, rewrote it from second person midway through and wasn't sure if everything still flowed
I like to imagine he was kept as a breeding stud at first but managed to impress her with how he could keep things clean with magic and now spends most of his time as a househusband looking after the kids
Or rented out to other orc girls in the tribe for favors

If you breed a human woman and an elf in TES, you get a human child who is a slightly elvish in appearance. Bretons came about from generations of this sort of interbreeding.

yeah, as far as i remember, father's genes aren't completely irrelevant
that's why we have people like the grey prince

>Or rented out to other orc girls in the tribe for favors
My nigga

Because I wanted them to be.

>what are niggers

>Not making Orc Bard-barian Tribes that conduct their breeding experiments by spreading throughout all lands and seducing all the comely lasses

It's a good deal
Sure he's a bit scrawny but you know he's good for fathering kids, just look at how many he's given his wife, and she only breaks him about half the time.
On top of that you can rent him out to train your kid in magic, assuming they have any talent for it, his kids are best though, they're half-orcs after all

Actually now that I'm thinking about it, that gives me the idea of a tribal spellbook, cobbled together from the various human "spouses" the tribe's collected as well as any half-orc wizards it produces. Sure each wizard has their own spellbook, but this one contains ALL the knowledge they've gathered over the years and is kept safe for future generations or just when something's happened to their wizard and they have a child with potential and no one to teach

Still lethal. Snu-snu is a helluva way to go. Least they'd die happy, though, and they might be a bit more efficient at impregnating multiple ogresses.

>Inb4 some bullshit about orcs being Mongolian
Fuck off. We're not orcs.

You can't deport me, I'm a citizen.

Yeah, I mean there's mullattos, real world proof.

There's a SHITLOAD of men with SE-asian wives in Sweden (myself included). Probably the most common pairing here except Swede-Swede.

theantifeminist.com/sweden-now-has-highest-percentage-of-local-men-with-thai-wives-swedish-government-promises-to-investigate/

Even if blacks were 50% it wouldn't be THAT common. Honestly, blacks aren't that sought after as mates, neither by men nor women of other races. Look at dating-site ethnicity infographics.

It makes sense. Looking at the OKCupid data men of every race ranked white and Asian women highest out of any category.

Yup, it's just a sensible option in a society of women who'd rather party away their child-bearing years and settle down when they are dried-up husks only capable of spawning genetically defective abominations.

/polr9k/ pls go, this isn't your home and Veeky Forums doesn't share your love of being cucked

Obviously they take the men OP
Get more use out of them

Jokes on you, I've been on Veeky Forums for years. What's the matter, don't you like... diversity?

FUCK

>Not capitalizing on the implication of hot femdom orc puss

Does this mean that Veeky Forums is a muslim board now?

lol u made joek

You spend a lot of time conjuring up excuses for why it's not your fault that women don't want you, don't you?

Asian women aren't women now? I thought I was racist...

>PCs hear about orcs kidnapping folks for horrible half-orc breeding program
>Set out to stop it
>Sneak in
>Instead of kidnapped young maidens they find a bunch of cute young men overseen by a leather clad green amazon as all the females of the tribe take their turns
>PCs get noticed
>Instead of attacking femdom orc examines them with an appraising eye
>Dismisses most of the party but offers gold in exchange for the party's young sorcerer
>A LOT of gold

>the rest of the party is horrified
>the young sorcerer is all for it

There's a lot of reasons.

Filthy fucking gnomes, just goes to show they deserve genocide.

>"Guys no, I ...have a plan, yeah, just trust me on this, take her offer and I'll meet you back later...much later"
>"And don't... try to rescue me, it may take a few we-, well maybe a month or two"
>"Come'on be cool about this, please?"

>Gotta get that PG-13 audience, right?
Yeah D&D has always been for kids and adults. The very first edition was for ages 12 and up.
If you want to run a game with rape and grim themes you can totally do that yourself without problem. For the rest of us we have a thematic neutral point.

Gee, I wonder why people disliked the gnomes?

>Orc Bard-barians form metal band
>in medieval fantasy setting
>travel the countryside playing loud and angry music
>human religious types call it demon music and try to ban it
>edgy human teens flock to it
>human females want big, strong, Orc rocker dick

>women have higher standards than men on dating site
>proves it's all women's fault that you're still a virgin

>i'm starting to question my choice of attire.jpeg

>After much insistence, sorcerer manages to talk the party into selling him
>Femdom orc insists on inspecting the goods before she'll pay
>Orders him to strip right then and there, manhandeling him a bit, practically ripping his clothes off when he goes too slow
>Spends the next couple of minutes carefully inspecting every inch of his bare body, poking and prodding him as she makes sure he's free of blemishes and sickness, checking not only his "goods" but also his face and limbs, ensuring everything is healthy and in working order before nodding and paying the party the agreed upon price plus a bit extra
>As she slaps a collar on him and hands the leash to one of her girls she tells the party there's more where that came from if they can bring her more humans of that quality

Alternate idea, all female orc party working for femdom orc to acquire humans for her project

>Women have high standards on dating sites.
>Men don't

Wow, who'dve thought?

There are part-abos out there user, the notion someone would fuck orcs isn't that far fetched.

Some abo women actually are really attractive before they turn 22ish then they turn into absolute beef goblins.
It's a lot like mexican girls, expect mexican girls just get fat as fuck when they reach their twenties.