ICX support group

w-what's going on guys. Any of you still out there? Am i the lonely bag holder. FFS MAKE IT STOP

Did i fall for the master Pajeety? I'm holding on for dear life

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/uk-southkorea-bitcoin/south-korea-to-impose-additional-regulatory-curbs-on-cryptocurrency-trading-idUSKBN1EM05Kfor
reuters.com/article/uk-southkorea-bitcoin/south-korea-to-impose-additional-regulatory-curbs-on-cryptocurrency-trading-idUSKBN1EM05K
newsbtc.com/2017/12/15/korean-exchange-association-will-not-list-new-cryptocurrencies-notice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just sell it its a scam

I'm all in on ICX. :( Please tell me it's going to be okay.

should have nought aion

Im out whilst im still in proffit, fuck ICX ffor now

It’s over...see you below ICO price
reuters.com/article/uk-southkorea-bitcoin/south-korea-to-impose-additional-regulatory-curbs-on-cryptocurrency-trading-idUSKBN1EM05Kfor

I bought this shit at 2400 sat. I'm sitting comfy, don't know about ya'll dipshits. it's just trading sideways rn. tons of support at 3k. this is gonna be 4b market cap t least in a few months

I am not all in but bought in at 5 dollars and more at 6. I feel fucked, although big things should be happening JAN

Also wtf is going on i just checked. ALL COINS ARE IN RED RIGHT NOW . Am i missing something? Check CMC

Korea banned crypto bro.

reuters.com/article/uk-southkorea-bitcoin/south-korea-to-impose-additional-regulatory-curbs-on-cryptocurrency-trading-idUSKBN1EM05K

Just fucking chill.
We should be a little worried about the talk of closing virtual currency exchanges in Korea though.

If that happens, ICX may drop to 2 or so. I am 60% in ICX and bought at +5 bucks, so either it drops, or Icon succeeds and I make 200 grand.

That is crypto. Thr money was just sitting in my bank as if it didn't exist anyways. So now it just really won't exist.

I can make more.

>reuters.com/article/uk-southkorea-bitcoin/south-korea-to-impose-additional-regulatory-curbs-on-cryptocurrency-trading-idUSKBN1EM05K

Old news stop fudding

Bought at 5.10

JUST

Please sell so I can take it off your hands you sweet retard, thanks

I had 6k of gains and fucking held like an idiot saying it was going to go up. But BTC decided to dip yesterday and fucked up everything. It really fucked up good alts and their trajectories. I had to sell for half the profits. I still gained but it blows like half the shit was gone

>sells before mainnet
Wtf are you doing mate

Some people would rather chase Yobit pumps than be in ETH 3.0 before it becomes mainstream

What's this FUD on korean ban tho? If korea bans crypto wtf... that's where most of our ICX profits were going to come from no? I'm still holding till mainnet but..... is that korean ban legit?

>If that happens, ICX may drop to 2 or so
No, if that happens it'll drop to .02

Yea this was a scam. Sell right now.

IT WILL DROP TO NOTHING SELL NOW OR GET DUMPED ON

You niggers are limp twisted faggots. It’s where it was on Christmas Eve. What happened on Christmas was a pump and dump. If you thought it was natural growth, you’re fucking retarded. You guys should be happy that it’s where it was on Christmas Eve. I am. Still the most stable coin on the market.

>calling it ETH 3.0 before mainnet is released

Comfy holding.

MORE LIKE SCAMCOIN 3.0 WITH NO PRODUCT

I'm going to fuck a hundred of those with my icx money in 6months, don't know about you homos, sell and go suck dick to get back your losses or you could just hold and buy more so you can also one day be fuck able and have some hot vaginas as well

I'm buying more as as I can. Just think.. this is like buying ETH when it was 5 dollars but 100 times better. Good lord I'm moist

Fucking this. Christmas was its ATH, it dipped below its ATH, and now everybody is crying about it “crashing”.

Did you think it would only be green forever?

nah i was tripping out for a sec, cuz those 1 hour changes were pretty horrid.

Recovery in progress now

I just loaded up my bags at 3200. Wish my luck brothers let ICX bring us all our kpop gfs.

Yes it's totally legit, that's why ICX is connected to so many fucking institutions right now and are going to launch the mainnet in end of January and got funded by SK government.

It is always like this, especially the last 2 months. Get used to it. Never do a panic sell. Coins with some good and stable background will always recover.

The crypto ban thing in Korea could be an interesting thing to follow though.

Stop being miserable. Pump and dump group, next dump in few hours, 25k members already, get the fuck in here son: discord.gg/XMmR8z9

Who else ready to LOSE IT if we dont hit $5 again tonight?

These are all the new guys who are in since 1 month. It was just going up with 1 dump since then.

Stop it with these fucking invites already, you won't be getting the 1st price.

Why do you have to spam these fucking links pajeet? Do you get some ranks in your fucking group or why are you doing this?

IM DUMPING MY BAGS WHEN IT HIT 33K SAT

Korean government probably had a crisis meeting because round eye already bought up all the ICON so they manufactured this fud event to get it back.

tfw bought at $4, watched it go up to $7, sold at $5.50

it could have gone so much better

Your fault, you limp twisted faggot. It will be $10 in two weeks.

It's cheap right now goy, sale time
Get back in, gain profits in a week or 2.

By virtual exchanges they mean exchanges without an office. Exchanges will be there but only the legit ones. Nice bag though hope I can get some more in Jan, you are gonna go far.

Holy shit, I bought some at 6800 and even more at 9100 for a weighted average of 7500. It's 75% of my portfolio.

FUCK ASIANS THEY HAVE NO EMPATHY

I can't afford to hold them long term. I'm in SALT now...

SELL BEFORE YOU LOSE EVERYTHING

Yes, the guy with the most invites gets some $ and premium membership or some pajeet bullshit.

salt is legit

I was actually thinking this earlier, they must be pretty pissed a bunch of fat americans are buying up all their coins just to sell back to them at a heavy premium

My nigga

I think you mean "limp wristed faggot"

I did.

Pump and dump group, 25k members already, next pump in few hours, get the fuck in here son: [spoiler]discord.gg/XMmR8z9[/spoiler]

What "crypto ban thing" where do you people come up with this shit

Everything is bleeeeeding don't worry. Strong hands user

>Cant comprehend whitepapers or research effectively enough to buy anything other than Veeky Forums shilled PND

Bought 100k @ 1.80 btw xD

We're the Iconis and we will NOT sell

Set buy order at 2900 sats
Not looking like it'll be filled sadly

Good luck to you lads

Sorry I'm drunk, the online exchange ban thing in Korea is what i meant.

>all coins are red

Not Bounty

>+135% in 24 hours

lol i was in the original thread, kicking my self for not getting involved but my ETH is already tied in alts. Too much of a risk to sell those and go to a potential pajeet coin

Die, fucking pajeet.

They are closing shitty exchanges which dont ask for kyc and have no address for offices etc.All the proper big ones are fine.Stop this fudding nonsense.

Yea support @ 30k sats

bought in at 1165 and 1805. not even skressin. def shouldve taken profits xmas night but was driving home my parents and didnt think the selloff was going to keep going when i got home.

oh well.

for the bagholders, just fucking hold. mainnet hasnt even launched yet and has been confirmed to launch before EOY

we're just warming up

>has been resilient through all the shit
>bitcoin gayness
>fud everywhere
>delays

durr duur its gonna dip to .01!!@

Tfw your 17 sats above where you bot

Feels good maaaaaan.

i see you haven't heard yet... mainnet isn't releasing till jan 24th. they wanted to release it a week before they debuted it at some annual ICON convention

fuck. i was still under the impression it was coming out this month.

still in on this shit tho

ICX won't be added to a south korean exchange anytime soon. South Korean exchanges are no longer listing new coins.

newsbtc.com/2017/12/15/korean-exchange-association-will-not-list-new-cryptocurrencies-notice/

dont care holding to grave
We finna moon in a few weeks.

So this rule is or isn’t in effect yet?

Did anyone notice the charts for ICX and BTC look the same.

in effect on Jan 1 according to a recent e-mail to customers from Coinone

It’s solid.

Glad I jumped on this early instead of the verge meme

i got half my stack in icx and im holding.

I've now lost all my gains from this hold. Put 50% in ETH until things start to rise again. Hopefully it will rise again and I can accumulate more before it does. I need to learn to appreciate small gains and lock it into something safe.

Mainet useless without Korean exchanges. Long term this will be fine, but I'm cutting my losses. "never sell at a loss" what ever. I can put this into some instant moon bullshit to recoup the loss, and invest back in when this Korean uncertainty is fixed.

I don't even know why I bother investing in """good""" coins when moons are a liable everywhere.

Ill be back into ICX in a month or so, but it's a lost cause right now.

icx will not forgive fren

i feel ya. thing is, you never know when its gonna spike again.

gonna day/swing trade my stack until then and and risk being out a handful of icx f it makes a big run

Im in this same boat. Not a fan of the herd mentality. I make my own decisions and the market looks ugly right now.

understand that the herd in the market drives price.

Emails etc have confirmed exchanges will be adding new coins from jan 1st 2018.Korea has an assload of way to go from fiat to crypto unlike the rest of us.This is all to keep people safe.It will likely get coinone launch on the 25th of jan.Maybe they even surprise us and launch the coin on the 1st.be a hassle for them to swap erc20 tokens for new blockchain but they get 3 weeks of commision.