You have 12 hours to take your remaining profits and leave

There are no fire exits in crypto. By the time you see smoke, it's too late and you're trapped inside a burning building with the rest of the normies crying that Coinbase is "Under unusually high volume"

There are only 12 hours left in this bubble. Get come caffeine, take your ADHD amphetamines, and play this very fucking carefully. The smart move is to exit right fucking now, but there's money to be made before it finally pops...

hahaha

Nice fud

GUD ONE

holy shit I hope you're right. I'd buy so much fucking BTC if it crashed all the way down.

somebody got a little too high on adderall tonight

could you imagine being as big a faggot as op?

you're going to regret using your time to reply to this thread instead of selling. It's almost in freefall now

just sold everything, thanks for the story user you saved my life !

I actually listened to him earlier and some big TA players also said the same could happen if it doesn’t break past the 16-17k level. I saved some money because my alts were being abandoned

unironically this
-a fellow meme line master

then short the corn and make money

lmfao holy shit

Thanks just sold $100K

explain this

Sold half my stack over Christmas and the rest earlier. remind me again at 8K

>got antsy on the run up to $15k, this is too much
>notice everyone is new and stupid
>sell $19k
>”LMAO DUMBASS YOU’LL BE MY SERVANT SOMEDAY” -supra $10k buyers

Comfy. They’re ITT as well. People who have literally never seen a btc chart from before 2017.

Will this work for me?

YES YOU DUMB NIGGER

Can you fuck off with this shit already, BTC still has a 10x in front of it and there are 50 other shit coins about to 100-1000x this year.

here ya go, pleb

I really don't understand how all you morons get so caught up with the TA bullshit. Its always morons too, never an expert in statistics or econometrics. Nope, just morons.

i don't blame people too much. it's like an infant grasping at a toy because it's the only thing they understand in a world where they are surrounded by chaotic happenings they can't possibly comprehend. it gives them a feeling of control.

you can either listen to me or enjoy your future bags, brainlet

They won't be able to shut this down schlomo. BTC has had its run for now sure; but the crypto market will be nothing but moon rides in 2018

t. stock markets will see a major meltdown between 2018-2020 and crypto will rise from the ashes

Im so fucking comfy in tether right now, i hope it goes to litterally $1

>I'm so stressed by my poor financial decisions I need to shill this shitcoin so hard that it moons or else I will need an hero

were going into a bear market for years bois, charlie ree was right

price alarm set... just in case
i pull out into nubits cause tether might crash i dunno why i think that. i use tether on normal days or even a major dip. but not during a crash. just in case. nubits lower volume, my order more likely to go through maybe

wait till btc is fully dipped and buy back in

Should've dumped my bags. Fuck him. Fuck.

i dont get this meme of ta being bullshit. usually works for me and im a fucking moron. should work for anyone.

have fun guessing instead or pullimg the names of coins out of a hat or whatever you do

>spreading fud when we're in circumstances this dire

It's like you want to be left holding bags.

Fuck, I just did the same thing, didn't I?

stfu dont listen to him tether is going to 2 dollars get in now

Good
Let it fall I need so cheap ETH to buy shitcoins at discount
In 1month I’ll be 100000% up.

I'm not saying I disagree

Thanks, just bought $100k.

Amen. Big Kansas has already issued a burn notice. Cash was good, but it's time for a little break, while tensions and the not-hungry settle down.

Big kansas?

I drew a similar picture on my own. This is why TA works. Everyone can see these patterns if they invest the time to actually look.

You just made anons point you’re a self admitted moron that uses ta

oooohhhhhh "big kansas" whoever the fuck that is. i'm so impressed. this is a fucking larp.

worst case scenario we dip to 8k, and people have been predicting this for weeks. its an obvious possibility thats all

Big Kansas = BK, Burger King.

Burn notice - the flame broiled Whopper burger available only at Burger King

Time for him to go on break while people who just ate a nice Whopper burger relax in the cozy Burger King restaurant.

Ripple shall inherit the markets

yeah, but it works
how fucking dumber then me is he if he can't get ta to work for him at all? usually works for me, gives me t least a loose idea of what bitcoin is up to that usually ends up beimg somewhat accurate.

you're like a guy that never listens to a weathermen because the weather is sometime hard to predict

I've got 35% fiat in case a crash comes. The difference is I'm loading up on ETH this time instead of the dinosaur.