Wise council of Veeky Forums, help aspiring Farseer come up with ominous prophecy. One word at the time

Wise council of Veeky Forums, help aspiring Farseer come up with ominous prophecy. One word at the time.

>Behold,

my

>astronaut

>has

>AIDS

>and

cooties

>gargle

>on

>his

wisdom

>corpus

callosum

and

The Emperor

This worked out real well...

Protects

bepis

Unless

CHAOS

COCAINE

Space

marinate

the

ELECTOR COUNTS

slaanesh-chan

Will

Not

Rekt

zogg

furry

verily

memes

genocide

to

skeleton

nigger

Cocaine

nipples

cocaine

Eldar

Tits

>Behold, my astronaut has AIDS and cooties. Gargle on his wisdom corpus callosum and the Emperor Protects bepis unless CHAOS COCAINE. Space marinate the ELECTOR COUNTS slaanesh-chan will not rekt zogg furry verily memes genocide to skeleton nigger. Cocaine nipples cocaine eldar tits.

Cocaine.

Fuck off, Doomrider, you're not even canon anymore.

pretty sure this message would get the hopeful farseer taken out back and shot

I can't wait for someone to vocaroo this thread.

By Isha! This is the most ominous prophecy yet.

Hide all the cocaine and kill monkeigh.

LIIVI

Actually it says that you have to sex the Elector counts.

Does Eldar tits produce cocaine?

No it says that if we sex the Elector counts it that must not be named would not destroy the furries, so clearly we must avoid that. As an additional precaution to ensure the doom of furry kind we must kill this Elector counts.

What about skeleton nigger?

We must make the niggers into skeletons, clearly

Hey Macha, friendly reminder your sis already's married and got laid more than you.

>The mind of an Astronaut afflicted with a number of venereal plagues contains great wisdom that we must obtain, but we will be protected from those diseases in some way by the (FILTHY MON-KEIGH OF THE) Imperium unless substances corrupted by Chaos are involved.
really makes you think

It can't be helped.

Taldeer is probably just as perverted as Macha but also gives great head.

How can Macha compete with that?