As a result of a powerful curse, your blood now turns to gold once it exits your body

>As a result of a powerful curse, your blood now turns to gold once it exits your body.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/55422355
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/55418261/#55418261
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>As a result of a powerful curse, OP now shitposts the same old thread over and over.

A powerful vampire slayer I will become.

Also really fucking emo

Does it harden in a way that immediately seals the wounds? Would that make it hard to remove? Does it stay liquid and somehow not hot enough to burn you? I like it, but I need details.

Also nice quads

As if my 'roids were not bad enough already.

Gold doesn't really harden at all.

Wouldn't it solidify almost immediately? Would that mean that any wound would just seal itself in a gold scab?

Gold poisoning, I guess.
But it may be a gory The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs way before that.

It's capable of retaining a solid form, regardless of how malleable that form is. If the blood turned to solid gold when exposed to air, could it hypothetically cut off bloodflow for cuts along veins? How does the 'exits your body' stipulation really work?

I'm overthinking this, but there are plenty of implications that could make it interesting.

And my party is incredibly rich, and still gouging the kingdom for more. Might make for a nice, ironic curse if I could find a way to tweak it right

If it looks like OP's picture then it's safe to assume it doesn't seal wounds immediately. It probably takes the same time as it would have taken to dry.

Pure gold doesn't affect the human body like that. It's non toxic.

Once per day you must find some stupid picture and invent a quick greentext hypothetical so that you can post the stupid picture as a "Traditional Game Idea"

>You now seek ritual scarist so you may have gold encrusted scar tattoos of solid gold

I'M RICH BABY
I'M FILTHY RICH AND UGLY AS FUCK
NOTHING A LITTLE PLASTIC SURGEON CAN'T HANDLE, BUT STILL

>NOTHING A LITTLE PLASTIC SURGEON CAN'T HANDLE
>blood turns to gold
I hope you find a really good one.

Only the best money can buy user.

Sweet, instant clot. Also, checked nice quads OP.

Guess i'm gonna have to eat a lot of carrots then if i'm gonna bleed myself of at least 400ml of life fluid every month.

I may end up looking and feeling like a limp wristed anemic, but i'll be a rich limp wristed anemic.

Hey OP, does the menstrual blood have to fully exit the vulva before it solidifies into metal, or am I just spending a couple of days a month doing nothing but farming little gold pebbles?

you fucking cunt lmao you made me lose my shit

Women are truly irredeemable.

Augh that would be fucking terrible.

Sorcerer in 5e: Not the first time he drained his blood for benefit.

Wizard in 3.5: He cut out his own eye before, a little blood letting to make some extra gold is not going to scare him.

Soldier in Starfinder: He is an android. I don't even know if androids have blood.

time to start getting into self flagellation and entrepreneurship i guess

We aren't anymore happy about it than you are. Now hold out your hands and prepare yourself for some 24k goodness.

That's not a curse. You should be donating blood for the health benefits anyways.

>Your blood is instantly transmuted to literal molten gold, at
approximately 2000 °F, whenever it leaves your body's convex hull (so, you can't be )
>You are immune to the heat of gold in any form, whether it's transmitted by contact or by radiation (but you remain susceptible to heat from other sources or convected from gold through fluids)

If I have a nosebleed, does my blood turn to gold within my nostril ?

Joke's on you; that's my fetish.

If you get that cursed cunt anywhere near me, I'll fucking deck ya.

This thread was not deleted.
was not deleted.
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/55422355 was not deleted.
boards.fireden.net/tg/thread/55418261/#55418261 was deleted, specifically for being "off topic".
I posted all four threads.
What are the criteria for [>a thing happened] threads to be considered off topic or on topic?

The fact that you're only being a faggot to see whether or not you'll get banned for it doesn't mean you're not being a faggot.

The word is hemo

But he's a faggot scientist

i am preparing mentally for a lifetime of capture and torture and immediately start contemplating suicide. unless i have a doctor whom i can trust.

But how does clotting work? Are you essentially a gold spitting hemophiliac, doomed to die rich from the slightest cut? Either way some asshole's gonna basically hook you up to tubes supplying you with fluids and liquid food while draining the maximum blood they can while keeping you alive. Awful fate really.

>Your semen turns to gold
>Do you wank furiously or wait for it to build up?

>Your semen turns to gold
user, semen should not contain blood. Seek an urologist, immediately