So, your current adventuring party fucked up somewhere in one of their recent quests...

So, your current adventuring party fucked up somewhere in one of their recent quests, and have now ended up in the GARO universe. How do they fare?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EP8x7Upe1bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where does one start with GARO?

Best to start with the first series, and go through with the rest of the live-action shows. Then start on the anime barring (most of) GnT.

Just gonna leave this here.
youtube.com/watch?v=EP8x7Upe1bk

>watch Garo anime
>one episode they get teleported to the real(?) world
>find out the rest of the Garo franchise is set in modern times
Well that's weird.

I think it was implied in that episode where they ended up in the "real world", that it was just a magical barrier that was designed other trap all those who fell into it forever.

Never watched GARO so I suppose I'd roll for an awareness check and try and figure out what the fuck is happening

>Never watched GARO so I suppose I'd roll for an awareness check and try and figure out what the fuck is happening
Smart idea. Just stay the fuck away from most museums though. Deathtraps the lot of them.

So where can I watch this?

The site Jatoku has English subbed Eps for both the first series and Makai Senior if you want to try those out. It also has episodes of the later series as well.

Thanks. These designs are top notch

The Horrors are wonderfully designed. They perfectly straddle that lugs between somewhat 'humanoid', to full-blown eldritch abomination. I love it.

>So, your current adventuring party fucked up somewhere in one of their recent quests, and have now ended up in the GARO universe. How do they fare?

>1. Figure out where tf we are and what tf is going on
>2. Discover how best to kill whatever it is we may have to kill
>3. ?????
>4. AVE IMPERATOR