So, when it finally happens and I make the equivalent of $1MIL in BTC on Binance, how do I trade my altcoin into BTC...

So, when it finally happens and I make the equivalent of $1MIL in BTC on Binance, how do I trade my altcoin into BTC? Do I just do a market trade to BTC and enter my altcoin total? Doing 10000 limit orders would seem a bit tedious, and a whale could catch on and start manipulating the prices.

I like this girl

Can anyone answer my question? Please reply.

bump

No, with large amounts of alts, it basically becomes like selling a house. You should call up an altcoin agent and have them look through your portfolio. They'll suggest some changes to the 1s and 0s and hook you up with potential buyers. If all goes well, you'll seal the deal within a month or two.

Change to LTC then cash out

Make sure the amount of crypto you own is proportional to the volume. $1m diversified among multiple high volume coins will be easier to cash out than $1m of bitbean.

What if its just 1 coin I made $1MIL in

Bit premature, no

Just sell the whole lot @ market & watch the chaos, rebuy at support then do it again and again.

Pump and dump group, 25k members already, next pump in few hours, get the fuck in here son: [spoiler]discord.gg/XMmR8z9[/spoiler]

>cashing out

Oh my fucking god I think I know that chick.
Where did you get this?

Pics or it didn't happen.
We need sauce

Her initials are S D

imagine ur in hs and she's coming to ur place after class to chill

I'm almost certain she's the friend of some girl in high school that had a crush on me.
I'll dig through my year book tomorrow and let you guys know.

Dump it all at once. But tell me first so that I can short whatever it is you're dumping.

NO

The pic might be old, she would have graduated in 2014 and it looks like it was taken in the gym. How long has this pic been passed around?

I'm so close, someone post another picture so I can finish..

She was actually a pretty friendly tomboy IIRC.

Bump for titties