AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Za58p27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he got in after $2
HAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Sold my icon this morning. Buy payfair to hedge your losses. Payfair unironically solves the exchange and trust problem. Buy up to .4

Everywhere i'm reading says that the government is trying to ban ANONYMOUS ACCOUNTS. Just more gubmint FOMO regulation attempts. HODL and you might at least be able to make your investment back later.

user. Wait for the pump. You only have to hold for about 10 hours more.

discord.gg/Za58p27

oh look, its "i did the correct thing earlier today" guy

>dips down from the ATH reached on Christmas
>back to where it was the day before which is still really good
>small dick cunts who bought at the ATH are pissed so they’re trying to fud people who bought at $2
Anybody who sells deserves to miss out on the epic growth we’re gonna have in q1 2018. Get rekt.

Literally Exit ICX and save your profits ASAP. This coin has WAY too much heat on it. Wish I sold yesterday at .007. This new info on Banks is too big to ignore though. I have massive profit but I could have had way more.

The delay should have prompted anyone with a brain to sell.

Why, so it can shoot back up in two weeks and everybody who sold will have to rush to buy more? The only brainlets here are the ones who are selling.

Why you dumb fag. A delay is a Delay.... you can't keep 1 coin and leave it alone while you trade others? Pussy, have fun with autistic drive your whole life

Bought $1300 of this shit at 6300
I think it's all up for me or stagnation at the worst for a little
If it dips to 5k I'll kms though

wtf are you moaning about? It's completely fine on binance, in fact it's rising.

Coins that will build relationships with banks are going to suffer from the new regulation

okey brainlet, thanks just bought 100k

Guys there were just news that Korea will ban ICX from operating. SELL ASAP!!!!

Youre fucking retarded dude
Stop making this moronic thread

KEEP SELLING FAGGOTS IM ACCUMULATING

Our master is having a test launch it seems, get in

Those bags must be quite heavy bitch. Sell now and buy bounty0x and PFR, stop being emotionally invested in these hyped coins.

Did Veeky Forums always have this many people crying about losing their allowance?

hmmmmmmm coin with massive corporate backing orrrrrr today's ponzi schemes.. tough choice.

>buying at 6300

I'm 100% prepared to lose my money desu but on off chance this coin does anything I wanted to have a decent amount.
1k is small potatoes anyways