Is the Ordo Hereticus the worst order of the Inquisition?

Is the Ordo Hereticus the worst order of the Inquisition?

>no cool daemon weapons or xenotech
>get fapbait SoB instead of their own speciality Astartes chapter
>in bed with the fuckin Ecclesiarchy
>All they can stop are cultists, as soon as actual aliens or daemons get involved they're out of their element

>"So what do you guys do?"
>"We hate psykers!"
>"Anything else?"
>"We, uh, we hate psykers!"

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Laser_weapon
blacklibrary.com/new-titles/warhammer-40000/cult-of-the-warmason.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>"So what do you guys do?"
>>"We hate psykers!"
>>"Anything else?"
>>"We, uh, we hate psykers!"
>So you're Black Templars?
>If course not!
>Space Wolves then?
>...

>>get fapbait SoB instead of their own speciality Astartes chapter

How is this a con

I guess it's not if you have a nun fetish

Ordo Hydra is objectively the best Ordo

>no cool daemon weapons or xenotech
Badass crossbows and the coolest hats.
>get fapbait SoB instead of their own speciality Astartes chapter
Our army has the highest looks-badass-to-is-kickass ratio of all the Chambers Militant. Also, our baby-carriers don't look retarded
>in bed with the fuckin Ecclesiarchy
This isn't an argument.
>All they can stop are cultists, as soon as actual aliens or daemons get involved they're out of their element
SoB are the only Imperial force outside of GK who can go head-to-head with daemons with little-to-no risk of corruption. Also Purgatus Crossbows fuck daemons, and not in the fun way
>"So what do you guys do?"
>"We hate psykers!"
>"Anything else?"
>"We, uh, we hate psykers!"
Also mutants, traitors, and heretics. Which covers almost every enemy the Imperium has when you realize that said mutants, traitors, and heretics are often in bed with xenos or daemons. Which is why the OH is the largest and most powerful branch of the Inquisition.

I think you're just jealous that you don't get to be the Inquisition's postergirl OP.

Top tier post. Also

>checked

>crossbows
"Yeah thanks for this crossbow in the year 40999. Can I have a fucking laser gun?"
>Hats
Meme
>looks-badass-to-is-kickass
Shame that doesn't help with your jobbing ratio which is astronomical
>Isn't an argument
Ecclesiarchy sucks and you suck more for being their bitch
>little-to-no risk of corruption
Why is it that SoB are corrupted literally every time there's a corrupted ecclesiarch or their planet has a cult?

Also Deathwatch never turn into Xenos sympathisers, unlike SoB that get turned into Genestealer baby factories.

>get fapbait SoB
wait... you want something else than that? Just how gay are you?

>"Yeah thanks for this crossbow in the year 40999. Can I have a fucking laser gun?"
>Asking for a S3 lasgun over an S5 crossbow that insta-gibs psykers
b8 confirmed

That crossbow kicks the shit out of a lasgun.

Here try this instead
>5 ugly metal models for 80 USD SoB

>Conversion beamer
>S6, S8 at half range

Nice reach tho

>lasergun
>guise, I obviously meant a conversion beamer, not a lasgun haha
The desperation is real.

Do ordo xenos inquisitors get lasguns?

No

Are you retarded?

Yes

Conversion beamers aren't las weapons
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Laser_weapon

Nice reach tho

>SoB are the only Imperial force outside of GK who can go head-to-head with daemons with little-to-no risk of corruption.
Exorcists.

A SOB Tank?

A Space Marine Chapter that is better at being protectors of Imperium than GK are.

That being said, I am pretty sure that there is a force of Space Marines with close ties with Ecclesiarchy. Definitely was included in that chart made by FW that included chapter tactics for several chapters, Exorcists included.

That's actually a good point, I always forget about those guys.
Exorcist-GK-SoB teamup when

>Why is it that SoB are corrupted literally every time there's a corrupted ecclesiarch or their planet has a cult?
Except that has never happened, there's literally been one corrupted convent in the history of the Imperium while Space Marine Chapters defect over the slightest hurt feefee.

>Ecclesiarchy sucks and you suck more for being their bitch
Literally the only thing that holds the Imperium together, without the Emperor-worship everything just falls apart.

Fire Angels. Close allies to the SOB, don't like the Ultramarines as they find the primarch-worship close to idolatry.

8th ed has the Templars getting fairly cozy with the Sororitas and Ecclesiarchy.

Well technically they have saints.

Or more accurately they follow saints running around suspecting that they are heretical daemons but end up getting proven wrong. And then pretending their suspicion never happened much to the teasing of said saint.

Celestine is a great troll.

Man, I hope they finally unfuck the Inquisition codex when it comes out. I know they won't, but I dream.

>In bed with the fuckin Ecclesiarchy.
Tell me how this is not a advantage, faggot.

>Except that has never happened, there's literally been one corrupted convent in the history of the Imperium while Space Marine Chapters defect over the slightest hurt feefee.
Tell that to the recent Sisters of Battle book where the Sisters not only get corrupted by a bunch of Genestealers, get their asses kicked by Genestealer cultists, but it turns out the relic they were defending "righteously" to the death was in fact a Chaos Primarch relic, politely pointed out to them by some Iron Warriors who proceeded to wipe out the Sisters.

Link or it didn't happen.

blacklibrary.com/new-titles/warhammer-40000/cult-of-the-warmason.html

>BL writer butchers fluff

News at 11

>using a flashlight over a crossbow firing bolts that disrupt the warp with holy runes
>using flashlight over any other possible option in 40k

>cool daemon weapons or xenotech

I suspect Matt Ward has something to do with this. They used to print the bastards name in all the books he wrote but they don't display authors names in the new books. They know if Matt Wards name was on any codex people would avoid it like the plague. Matt Ward ruins everything in 40k.

To be fair, Genestealer corruption isn't the same as Chaos corruption. In any case, Mirieal's schtick is supposed to be being the only sister to fall willingly to Chaos. SoBs can be mind controlled or mutated beyond reason, with the Genestealer kiss representing the former.

It's weird that both of the two recent GSC books involve Sisters and Chaos.

and mutants and heretics, you dense

Also Red Hunters are a chapter very buddy with the Inquisition

>Complaining about crossbows in 40k
>When almost every army is carrying around swords

Christ, at least put some effort into your bait.