Weapons that 8 year olds can use? Setting is modern, but feel free to add from other ages

Weapons that 8 year olds can use? Setting is modern, but feel free to add from other ages.

Crafted weapons are also okay, as long as it's made from acessible materials.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wghk-aSAMcA
youtube.com/watch?v=PvRmFuuB8uM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Codename: Kids Next Door has you covered

Any sort of pocket pistols and fairly light rifles (.22 and the sort).

Also mora knives according to captcha (miller mora).

A nailgun would work for firearms.

Fireworks could be bombs.

Solid
Pine
Loaded
Artillery
Nicely
Kicks
Enemy
Rear

Would those really work?

what does it even do?

Look here

A car (automatic transmission).

Like pulling the brakes and letting it go a cliff down?

like pushing stick to forward, dropping brick on gas pedal and steering in the general direction of the thing you wanna fuck up

Baseball Bat
Frying Pan
Bottle Rocket
Sword
That kinda stuff

Baseball Bat could upgrade to Nailbat.

Youth stocked .410 shotguns, rimfire and intermediate cartridge rifles and carbines. The issue isn't recoil it is LOP and ergonomics on firearms configured for adults. My 10 year old has no trouble shooting even rifle caliber cartridges from a supported bench.

I thought firearms would be shit for children?

Slingshots are dangerous.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wghk-aSAMcA

ak72

Statistically speaking? Their dads unsecured and loaded handgun. RIP little Billy

Isn't a handgun too heavy? I mean, for hitting something that isn't yourself.

not the guy your responding to but is right my grandfather taught me to shoot around age 8. something like a single shot .22 rifle is what countless children have learned to shoot with in the past. If firearms don't fit what you're trying to do with your game you could make them unavailable.
not really a handgun weighs maybe three pounds the issue would be recoil and that's something that form and training can mitigate.

Are spikes on bats really an upgrade? They seem like they'd just get tangled on the opponent's clothing on grazing hits and get stuck on the first solid hit, which is not optimal if they block with their hand or such.

Too heavy not necessarily, they can always use it prone.
Too difficult perhaps.

No, they upgrade to Gutsy Bats

I think the idea of spikes is to increase the damage you will apply on the first hit. Also if someone block with their hands they will become a mess.

It's not that suited for a long encounter however.

It's an upgrade for intimidation purposes

Why do you want to give a deadly weapon to a child OP?
I can't believe noone in this thread has asked this yet

Kony wants to talk to you user.

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned BB guns and air rifles. BB guns would be pretty harmless though, but many air rifles pack some punch and could be used as weapons. Note that I don't mean PCP air rifles (which can be very powerful) as those would be too complex for most kids to operate and pumping them requires adult strength.

Fire pokers, kitchen knives, hammers, gardening shears and spades, screwdrivers and awls, old-fashioned slingshots, baseball bats or big sticks, rocks in socks.

I though this was about middle class America, so it's likely kids wouldn't have access to AKs. Most likely firearms kids
would have in that setting are .22 pistols and rifles.

This. I believe storytiem is in order.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvRmFuuB8uM
A gun.

I think it's meant for 1 hit KO. If you hit someone to head with a spiked bat, that's pretty much guaranteed to literally break his brain as spikes penerate skull.

The grip and housing need some work, the magnet really should be an electromagnet for a lighter trigger, and resetting the weapon would be a bitch.
But the concept of "use magnet to restrain spring, release magnet to have spring do spring thing and throw shit" is sound.

>middle class America
>so it's likely kids wouldn't have access to AKs
Do you live in California or Connecticut?

>killing rabbits for the lulz
What a fucking faggot

It's going to do more damage, but be harder extract. The second one goes both ways, so it's not necessarily a disadvantadge.

On the subject of weapons for kids, swords are better than clubs. Not least because halflings see fewer opportunities to hit others in the head.

Sock full of pennies

Time for this meme to die. Anyone who has spent time in a Infantry weapons company knows damn well you don't emplace mortars and MGs and leave them static. They are constantly being moved to better positions. I'd like to see a bunch of kids try to move a ma deuce on the tripod to cover another sector because the faggot attacking you know your range card better than you do.