The last character you played is now a loli, what changes?

The last character you played is now a loli, what changes?

If the character you played was a loli, she is now a burly man.

Last Character I played is a shota, is he now a milf?

No, he's a loli.

My last character was a no nonsense mercenary fighter who wouldn't entertain the fuckery that happened around him (he was sent to an Alice and wonderland world and hated it.) Only issue I see is not being able to carry a greatsword

I guess?

Master of the seven words historian is now a Loli

He's so disconnected from the world that it would hardly bother him.

His bodyguard would be freaked out.

Actually he'd probably turn himself back to himself with a few words.

How does he overcome his lowered physical stats? How does he make use of his newfound cuteness?

Oh hey, i just finished, uhm, reading manga just about that a few moments ago!

>Vampire with Appearance 4
smugness overload

He was a 40 year old arcanist who was adventuring because 20 years earlier when he was a novice he was lost in a dungeon delve, traded his daughter's soul with a dark entity for power (easy since he had no daughter) and promptly found an orphan on his way back to civilization, and thus seeks to undo the deal now that she can live on her own.
The only explanation for this is that (s)he was a runaway elf.

Instead of a 20 year old girl running around in full armor, it's a 7 year old girl? I really don't think this will help people take her seriously.

My character just went from a 9 to a 10

Her armour doesn't change shape along with her you know. You'd have to get full plate for lolis.

She doesn't even have full plate yet, despite being able to afford it for a while now! She's just too busy, so she's been running around in splint.

Also, was gonna betray the party to misguidedly try and summon her good into the real world, but I don't think it's as credible a threat from a 7 year old.

Thanks user, that was a good read.

he wouldn't have to leave the underdark anymore..

I don't think you can adjust the seat in a Eurocopter Tiger enough for a little girl to be able to operate one, not that I have ever tried.

>8 foot something warrior of chaos
impotent RAGE

>8 years-something old warrior of chaos impotent RAGE
cute

foot something warrior of chaos
>impotent RAGE
MAKE USE OF IT!
KHORNE CARES NOT HOW BIG YOUR CHEST IS!

>8 years old with a killing intent
>cute
You are cute.

why do we even have these kind of threads, it literally is pedoshit. i tried reporting these kind of threads but i was given a fucking warning, like DO YOUR FUCKING JOB MODS

What now motherfucker.

The last character I properly played (since then I've GM'd, and closest to playing a character was running a GMPC skillmonkey because the party had too few players) was a Khornate renegade in Black Crusade.

...Suprisingly, not that much would change. The character was always a glass cannon that didn't have all that high strength, just really high weapon skill and traits that allowed me to increase my damage from other ways than just str bonus. Dropping from S and T bonus 3 to probably 2 wouldn't really change all that much in the grand scheme of things. She'd need to get a new set of light power armout, though (actually, I don't remember if light PA had a mininm strength requirement; if it did, she'd probably have to downgrade to carapace). On the plus side, being turned into a little girl and not taken seriously by anybody would probably make her twice as pissed off as before, which would probably please Khorne.

>8 years
I HAVE SEEN MORE WINTERS AND KILLED MORE MEN THAN YOU INSOLENT WHELP

THE PERFECT HEIGHT TO LOOK THE DWARVES I KILL IN THE EYE

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Why do you:
1) Hate fun
2) Remain on Veeky Forums if you aren't a pedo weeb?

>THE PERFECT HEIGHT TO LOOK THE DWARVES I KILL IN THE EYE
And the perfect height to punch humans and elves in the dick.

>southerners
>elves
>dick
pick one

Well, vaginas, then.

>IT WAS ME B

>it's a hentai and not a manga

Fuck yeah.

But hentai can be manga too.