Poorfag college student needs trading advice

I have put $1000 into crypto over the past week. I split it between mains and alts approximately down the middle, with litecoin as my sole main reserve. I am basically flat even, but litecoin is costing me what would be something near 20% gains (bought at 370). Here is my question. Do I sell LTC for a loss and move it all into REQ or ZRX? or ride it out and refuse to sell for a loss?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aaHZDfV
discord.gg/X8KjNcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LTC should see a modest pump after the Segwit2x fork on BTC core tomorrow. I'm going to sell half my LTC on dec 29 most likely

If the legends are true - hold on. If the legends are false - sell.

discord.gg/aaHZDfV

Go to discords.
????
profit
they literately give you TA for free

280 is its max..

I'm thinking XLM will be my new reserve. That shit is ultra stable.

halp

you only lose when you sell, if you are too much of a pussy just sell it already, since you will be going suicidal if it goes down another 20%, you are obviously too weak for crypto and will most likely get fucked in the ass by selling at a loss when you see no x10 gains in 2 days

just ride some shitcoin for 20% gains and get out boi

so you see LTC breaking 400?

You've your funds in for less than a week and you've weak hands and are trying to sell a dip.

Wait 'til it breaks even, cash out and fuck off into something you've more tolerance for. This isn't for you and will only hurt you.

>I'm going to sell half my LTC on dec 29 most likely
That is pretty dumb given that litecoin was starting to trade independently of bitcoin before this high volume crazy shit.

I'm perma HLOD right now!

it literally got added to 2 exchanges in the last 4 days... it CAN get to 400, probably in 2018 though just wait it out, normies just got scared because charlie sold his LTC and all fb normie news were headlines about "LTC creator quits his coin"

once they realsie the price is still steady they will come back in

Fuck you. You are missing the point. I understand the iron hands and hodl memes. I understand buying low selling high. I am basically asking if Veeky Forums thinks I can make more money off of alts right now than I stand to gain with my litecoin, even if I went above even on it.

Especially when talking only 500 dollars.

dude, you are just thinking other alts would be better because LTC got down these days, nobody knows the future, one day LTC can go up 50%, the next a shitcoin goes up 300% for no reason

if you just want to invest and not trade, just pick some coins with actual devs, roadmap, community, etc... and leave them be for a few months, once you are happy with x10 gains over the course of months cashout

I understand all of that, user. I just want to know if Veeky Forums likes the alt coin market right now vs stagnant litecoin in the short term.

You'll be shilled bags from other idiots like you who've chased a quick dime on /biz and that's about it.

Cash out, focus on your school and find another hobby.

this is a scam

You are speaking with absolutely no basis. You don't know the research that I've done, what the rest of my portfolio looks like, or what my goals are. You are literally just an asshole, probable down on his luck and bitter, who jumped at the opportunity to be an asshole to a new guy. You probably hold a lot of LINK.

I think the alt coins will have a great run in 2018 so i would go with alts for now, that being said you will only get shitcoins shilled by pajeets and bag holders on Veeky Forums... Every now and then a coin actually goes up, but that is because they spam their coins all day long, obviously on will get it right

I think reddit would be a better place to look at the market and where to invest

thank you for attempting to be helpful, user. I truly appreciate it.

He was being helpful user. You’re being too emotional. Take a break and come back later

lmao op such an emotional fucking faggot thinking he knows fuckall after "researching" for a week
what a joke of a nigger lmao

How do you feel about me making XLM my "reserve" instead of LTC, with the rest of my money on ZRX, REQ, and FUN?

stay in normie coins until they stabilise dumbass.

No, thats only emotional if you read it that way. Its actually pretty dry English. The guy is being an asshole.

I don't think I have it all figured out, thats why I asked for advice. Doing pretty well otherwise, though.

So you're saying LTC, the coin that was $85 a month ago, is having performance issues?

A grand isn't a portfolio and you're not going to "make it" with $1000.

Going by your emotional state here though, while you won't make it financially, you'll be wrecked with every up and down the shitcoins you're shilled on here goes through.

I'm not a LINK advocate either but the people who bought at the right time have tripled their money in ~2 months, unlike you the retard who has bought into LTC after a 5x pump despite all his "research".

If it takes you losing your "portfolio" for you to learn some sense then so be it. "Make it" you will not.

If I were you I would go with XLM for now, I think it has better room to grow and just by being with IBM it will make normies think its safe when they start investing next year

if a normie hears a familiar name they instantly think its safe to invest in

Don't really have an opinion on the others sorry, I would pick a top 40, if you want something that won't tank 80% in a bad week

t. Big boy cryptotrader

No. I am asking if user thinks I have time to make 20% gains with my LTC money before LTC takes off upwards again. In general is that an advisable thing to do? alts for a few days then back into LTC, which is currently half of my stack.

If youre gonna hold, pick sokmething with moon potential. All-in on cindicator CND. And hold.

What is "make it" to you? "making it" to me would be turning 1k into a downpayment on a car or house. And thats 1k so far, for that matter.

And as far as buying LTC goes, all coins were at an ATH at the time so I picked the one most likely imo to grow the quickest short term. Now I am simply wondering how long biz thinks it will take to return to 350+. Thats all. You are just being an asshole over the internet. Its pitiful really.

The only good responses.

I actually do have some CND, thats literally the only other coin I have. Thanks for that reassurance, user.

Thanks for the input.

You can definitely make it with $1000 if you get lucky or find a good opportunity.

Why would you sell two days before 1500

dont sell you fcking moron

I prefer ether for reserve. Fluctuations are smaller than btc and ltc

You need patience.

If you want to be risky then go all in on a small cap coin right when it hits exchanges and finds an obvious low.

Then dump your bags when the coin pumps. But don't forget to sell. I repeat don't fucking forget to sell.

Or buy a decent coin on some heavy heavy red candles and set a sell order at 5-10% higher than your buy price.

Good luck. Don't spend too much time on crypto shit if you're a poorfag. It will ruin you.

seconded. Plus IMO you are more likely to benefit from an eth moonshot from a probability standpoint. Eth is poised to takeover the cryptosphere as gatekeeper of the alts. Definitely more upside with eth. Take everything you read here with a grain of salt OP

any hodl is fucking stupid

pump it, then dump it

join the only pump & dump group with 27k+ members, take your profits, and shut your fuckin mouths

discord.gg/X8KjNcU

I hope you starve to death, literal pajeet.

said the pajeet from an dodgy internet cafe full of pentium 4 computers in some shithole in Pajeetland.

In same position as OP

also jumped on LTC when everyone though it would moon as hard as BTC, etc ...now not sure what to do with it. Can't even get into alts because I'd already be taking a loss by converting LTC at a much lower value than I bought it as, for the off chance that some shitcoin would moon

I am in the same fucking position bro but 150 in profit. lel

I would sell if I was OP.
Too many big opportunities with the alt coins. Even the big ones like ark should have a nice return.

ITT
>Durr trade for me
Bitch i waste my time researching and making money on buttons why the fuck would we tell you? most of the shit in biz is a pump and dump its the threads that only have one or two small coins that arent being shilled like crazy where the winners are.