Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1750: Somebody Saaaave Me Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tg/1505581746690.pdf
i.4cdn.org/tg/1505620946808.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Candlejack isn't unfunny

Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea
Origin: Sea Creature
Race: Clown Fish

Perks
‘Cause Everyone Likes to Party
Adorable Giant Lobster
Barely Survived the Poison (200cp)
The Witch’s Caretaker (200cp)
Lover’s Reunited (300cp)
Protective Papa (400cp)

Gear
Infinite Supply of Star Fruit Alcohol
Personal Island (200cp)
Ocean Village (200cp)

Companions
Import x8 (300cp)

Drawbacks
No Human Form (+100cp)
It’s Already Happened (+300cp)
The Scorn of a WItch (+400cp)
OH NO. How the could the sea be in such a state. I couldn't even retreat to land and find my bearings. I traveled and wandered and fought, while trying to develop a method of my own for purifying the sea. I lucked out and managed to get in contact with Wadanohara. Unluckily, she had been followed, a Vengeful Witch following closely behind. With Wadanohara to assist, it probably would've been a simple matter to purify the sea, for someone such as myself. But between defending myself from the Witch, defending Wada from the Witch, stopping the Witch from interfering with our rituals, and the continued aggression and assault by the Red Sea denizens, it took several long years to finally seal off the Red Sea.

After that, I was able to spend the rest of the time taking on the Witch, who had collaborated with the Red Sea. We sparred and fought many times, until I was finally able fight and render her too weak to even teleport away.

After some prodding, she admitted to me that at some point for the corruption of the Sea, I had built a Cabin on an Island that she had claimed as her own, and that everything she had done was to avenge this transgression.

Don't worry, I'll save you! TREE POWERS, ACTIVATE!

Messed up my reply. Meant to reply to Nikamoth posting the Wadanohara update.

Hey jumpers.

If you could go on a chain with any one real person, living or dead, as a pair of jumpers, who would you choose?

Why?

Jumpers! Post me your most useless powers!

> inb4 hitler

Are affinities the starting point for training or a cap?

Also, can gods and suras disguise as each other or humans with enough skill? Or do they innately recognize each other?

Val, for obvious reasons.

Only on Jump 1 for this chain, so this I guess.

-Fiery Ahoge () - "There’s a little bit of magic running through your body at all times, influencing it and linking it to your heart. When you feel strong emotions, your body reflects them. Anger makes your hair briefly turn into fire, hatred makes frost cover your skin, love makes plant life around your body briefly flourish. This effects are little more than minor cantrips and rarely last more than a few seconds at most. This emotional magic also makes you much better at expressing your true feelings to other people and seems to make other people more accepting of the extremes of emotion you go to."

We gtot GO, right? Did we get a Servant Supplement update?

Nah nah na na na another bites the dust

yes to both
F/GO:
i.4cdn.org/tg/1505581746690.pdf
Supplement:
i.4cdn.org/tg/1505620946808.pdf

The hell is this witchcraft

Not sure, really. Was really hoping to, you know, leave literally everything behind for a while. Maybe my roommate?

>Somebody Saaaave Me
is that... the Smallville theme song? why??

My bro

Questionfor you all. I have a nice idea for a reploid made of magic metals and my best tech and wish to give it sentience. How do I turn it into a companion to bring with me across jumps?

Not the Blue Feather by theway. I want it as a friend, not a romantic partner.

Jump # 209 Saint’s Row
Starting location/Era: Stillwater 2011
Background: Boss (200)
Crew: Saints
Perks:
*That’s What I have You for (0)
*Subtlety isn’t your thing (100, Discount)
*Demolition Derby (200)
*Cash Collection (0)
*Represent (100)
Companions:
*Import X 8 (400)

So I can add waking up from a Coma to my list of jumper experiences. It’s strange as you are unbelievably groggy and your head feels like mush. I woke up to Carlos the guy who got himself shanked just to bust me out and that was my introduction to saints row.

I have to admit that I was a little scared here. I am not a bad person and yet everyone here (Except my companions) was expecting me to be a brutal sociopath. I was hoping to take a page from Gentleman John Marcone’s book. Take over crime in the city rule with an iron fist but keep it away from the average people. Yeah I knew it wasn’t going to work but I had to try.

It was an impossible balancing act to keep the respect of those serving under me, most of whom thought I was going soft, Keeping the fear of those who were opposing me most of whom thought I was going soft and trying to maintain my morality. Eventually I just snapped and went on soft of a rampage beating the hell out of all of my enemies. I put 3 rival gangs in the hospital single-handedly and ended any rumors I was going soft. Word got out on the street not to shoot me because it only pissed me off. I also Took over Ultor because fuck those guys.

(to be continued)

No one. Fuck all you real people, i'm taking my dog.

Someone is making Smallville.
OP is either celebrating or commiserating. I'm not sure which.
As for me, I'm looking forward to it.

Make a reploid toy and import it into the Binbougami companion option. You can turn any object sentient and give it a human form, so you could probably go from there and actually turn them into a machine.

I freed Johnny Gat who was awesome even though he was like a human wrecking ball who did just about everything I didn’t want people doing he was a great guy and a great friend. I was glad I had foreknowledge to save Aisha.

I am not proud of what I did to Julius. Instead of killing him directly I faked a bomb and made him confess to the explosion that had put me in a coma pretender style. He went down for the murder of the other people on that boat.

I eventually branched things out to make my crew a media force. I knew Phillipe and the Syndicate were coming… I prepared. It was funny to see his face on the plane when he was expecting to take everything from us to find out I had secretly wormed my way in to his organization months ago and offered him the proposition of join or die, having the people who was planning to have shoot us turn their guns on him. Unfortunately that led to a confrontation with Zinyak who chose that time to show up for both Johnny and me. We beat that crap out of him. Gat Actually blew his brains out. Gat was offered rulership of the Zin Empire but turned it down so I wound up ruler of the Zin Empire. That was strange.

Ma nigga'

I wonder will it include any the BS comics stuff? Where Parallax John Stewart was the main villain?

Quicksilver ruled a while back that sapients of your creation can become companions. It's basically the "Your kids don't have to be left behind" ruling, but also works with stuff like lab creations.

Maybe Theodore Roosevelt? That sounds like a fun chain.

You want the big stick, huh?

Companion rules regarding children are deliberately non-existent, but people are fine with them also becoming companions by default, non-standard progeny included. No one will reeeeally mind if you just have them be a companion the moment their programming is finished and they can make choice of their own.

If you made it sapient, it's already a companion. Any sapient being you create can optionally be made into a companion. Started out as a ruling so that children you had wouldn't get left behind, but it can be used on anything intelligent and self-aware.

Diogenes

I already have the biggest stick, user.

>I have a nice idea for a reploid made of magic metals and my best tech and wish to give it sentience.
Reploids are sentient (you mean sapient) by default. It's Robot Masters that are technically only really good at faking it.

As long as you walk softly, he'll love you.

True but I need to clarify for all those not familiar with Mega Man

So what is the best comms perk? I'm looking for something that would work similar to the Command Room from SupCom, but more portable.

I'd go with worm user because they're mellow and would ground me out well. Plus if you go by his chain's rolls, worm is a harem magnet so I can simply be lazy and wait for the rebound.

Plus potatoes with them was fun.

If you reread that question it answers itself.

Do you have a pastebin or something where all this can be read without going through hundreds of threads?

Jumpers, given your chance to go to various settings do you ever cosplay and go the extra mile to mess with people? Be it going in the actual costume with said powers or abusing shape shifting, anyone ever take the shot?

Robin Fucking Williams!

>Why?
Because he's Robin Fucking Williams!

Isn't the comic supposed to be the season after the live action series ended?

>Jumpers, given your chance to go to various settings do you ever cosplay and go the extra mile to mess with people? Be it going in the actual costume with said powers or abusing shape shifting, anyone ever take the shot?
I usually don't to avoid people trying to kill me, especially the people I like but I do mess with them in otherways like for example dressing up as a Magical Girl in Worm who beats Lung by putting him inside an industructible bubble. Then flying away on rocket shoes before exploding with special effects and becoming invisible.

Pirates of the caribbean
Isla de la muerta
32 yo male
Navy man 900
Sharpshooter free
Courage and fortitude 800
Voodoo magic 400
Captain 100

Items
Musket free
Nice hat 50
Uniform 0
Warrant of trade -100

Drawbacks
Missing an eye 0
Captains new log, Day 1, year unknown

This is not my first trip on the open sea, and this world shares many features of my own. Albiet in a slightly simpler time, my own ship cuts the waters of this ocean just the same as they did back home. Though I have no log of my time there I have found it pertinant to create one from this moment on, The devil loves the sea just as the sea seems to love me and as such she has sank her claws into me deeper than any whalers spear. I made a deal with her, she grants me passage and time and in exchange I give her my life. A fair deal, though I am loath to see my freedom hindered even by the Sea herself.

Now I am in a new world, a new world identical to my own in almost every way, if a bit earlier than my time. I find myself a shipwrecked soul alone on a deserted isle, though this will not last. I have her first gift to me, the ship from my first home, my Frigate Athena, my beauty. She is ready and comes at my call. I have memories of being a naval officer, little good that it does me here in this gods forsaken place. The tides flow strangely here and I find myself relying more upon strange magics, another gift from my aforementioned "Benefactor", to make my way off this occursed island.

Why she saw fit to remove me of one of my eyes I do not know, though I suppose the hat and coat will make up for it in time, they are indeed quite nice.

My first goal is to leave these waters, set sail for a place more familiar, the stars will be out soon and with them my guide to friendlier sees. I pray to god my charts are still accurate.

Captains Log, Day 100

The stars as our guide we set a course for port royal, according to my reckoning we should arrive within the month, god willing and should the wind hold. These seas are no less lawless than the seas of my home however and I have found myself beset by brigands, thieves, and pirates almost from the outset. I feels just like home. Luckily with my status as a naval officer and my warrants of free trade I have found little in the way of actual resistance, though our start was difficult and finding our bearings after being dropped off on an uncharted island was… unpleasant. Plans have been made to make use of both my current status as well as the Athenas relatively empty hold, plans in which my newly acquired dark powers may be able to play a key part in.
Captains Log, Day 145

We have been docked at port royal now for 3 days and we have found out much. The pirate crews of fhis world differ greatly from those of my own, firstly they have little to no discipline and arising as little more than a group of lawless brigands. There is talk of organized piracy though, a place called tortuga has been mentioned almost in passing by those I have questioned, those interested in being hired by me though I have my suspicions that they see me as an easy mark, time will tell as preparations are made. A storm is coming and I want as many of these lawless simpletons in my employ as possibly for when it does, a few months more and some well spent gold here and greased palms there will be enough to get what I need. I have requested the aid of one Commodore Norrington and with his help I expect there to be a few extra ships in the harbor when the time comes.

Captains Log, Day 200

The time nears, I have made all the preparations I could, the location of tortuga is know to me now, I have the hold of the Athena filled with enough supplies to make the trip as well as filles with all the extra hands we can fit. Every nook that can fit a body has been filled and upon the shore line all those who have been paid are prepared. Their weapons ready, and the spells cast. Norringtons flagship awaits in the harbor and many of the crew has become indisposed by a bad case of food poisoning. Supplies await in large numbers at a hidden location down the coast, should everything go well I shall have more than I ever took in my previous world.

Captains Log, Day 201

A squall blows in, larger and darker than any seen in these parts in many years, the port is shut down and all holds are battened shut. Luckily my men have already become part of the crew on many of the prized ships. This is what I have prepared everyone for, paid so much and silenced any who would make their voices known to those I disapprove of. The Athena pulls alongside the Dauntless, with most of her crew indisposed she is an easy target, my men greet the officer on duty as I transfer over my own men to his ship, Reinforcements and replacements, to keep the strength of this ship in this troubled time. This would not have held in my world but here with my current identity and the state of the men on the ship the officer believes me with no question. Poor bastard, he had no idea he would be dead by the time the storm blew over.

With a ship full of the sick, the storm, and my own men being well and able to follow my orders the shipmen of the dauntless die quietly. The storm hides any noise and those upon the shore are none the wiser. Those upon lesser ships have their orders, come morning we shall count our earnings in true.

Captains log, Day 205

God be praised, the plan was successful, though one ship was unable to be taken with the plans set in in place and the preparations we have set sail, all counted we have liberated 11 ships of various sizes, a good start for my new fleet. The supplies found south of the bay have been retrieved and though we currently run a skeleto crew on many of the ships they are fully able to do what needs be done.

We set sail for tortuga immediately, this world has yet to realize what a true pirate captain can do. I plan to take it for all it is worth and teach it to fear my name.

I don't know, I'd need someone who wouldn't question my authority too much; I need to be the one calling the shots and bringing an extra being with extraordinary power may cause too much conflict.

I'd probably choose a nineteen century woman woman with no accomplishments.

My best bud?

Not the most interesting answer, but a friend on the chain would be nice.

>Jumpers, given your chance to go to various settings do you ever cosplay and go the extra mile to mess with people? Be it going in the actual costume with said powers or abusing shape shifting, anyone ever take the shot?
Hell yeah. I've picked up a few item purchases that're basically infinite cosplay outfits. I can wear the weirdest things, and hand people the same.

In Worm, I became a Scion-knockoff calling myself Ancestor, silver-skinned instead of gold.

In Fate, I got entire groups of people to take up babylonian dresscode. Gil's face when everyone was wearing the same thing as him, including the armor and hairstyle, was hilarious.

And sometimes I go the other direction and dress up as something wildly inappropriate. Stuff like running around as a Magical Girl in cyberpunk settings like Deus Ex, or hopping into a WW2 tank and uniform in Middle Earth.

>Generate Mayonnaise
>100 CP, Discount Wizard
>You can generate endless, thick streams of high quality mayonnaise from your fingers.

That isn't useless though, you could blind someone with it or drown them.

I would go with my wife, obviously. She would indulge in mad science while I handled all things magic. All with a side order of hedonism. Probably dueling harems eventually too. Though I'm honestly not relishing watching her fangirl out in the Star Trek worlds. But we'll hit everyone of them anyways because she's a cutie when she's all excited. Making her put up with Kamen Rider will be excellent payback in any case.

Hah hah, I'm picturing a scooby doo-esque chase scene where a tiny clownfish, Wadda + her familiars and the witch are running through a bunch of doors and it's pretty funny.

You were probably replying to my deleted post. Speaking of which, I made a slight clarification in this jump.

Ver 0.8 - Reworded the last part of Magic Of The Cast Pearl

That's basically it, now it's truly complete to be uploaded on the drive unless there's an issue I don't know about

Well shit, the only person I know who kinda has an interest in CYOAs has told me before that he'd never actually go on one if he had the chance. I guess I'd pick one of the more amiable namefags I guess. Maybe Justiceanon, to make up for decapitating him that one time.

I suppose you could blind someone with it they weren't expecting it, sure. But you'd need to keep it active for a while if you want to drown anyone.

And it's still streams of mayonaise. It looks horrible when used, and is just embarassing whenever it's brought up by the companions.

Probably one of my real-life friends.

Nobody likes a pirate user.

If we ever get a Gintama jump. Hijikata Toushirou would be your BFF. He loves mayo. He puts it on EVERYTHING. Like entire bottles on noodles. His cigarette lighter is a mayo bottle. He always has some on his person.

I like being a pirate though. I am pirate jumper. Currently with a good boat, a fleet, and some voodoo magic.

>Do you have a pastebin or something where all this can be read without going through hundreds of threads?

No, I suppose I could create one but I didn't think people would really be all that interested in going back and reading my old stuff. Also the chain has gotten a bit huge I even have 5 word documents just to keep track of it. I suppose I could create one giant paste bin if people really want a backlog of what I have done.

Changelog: Reworked the affinities a bit (all races get some kind of affinity free), reworked how much the Transcendental Affinity perk increases your TA, fluffed out the items a bit, added descriptions of the eight Sura clans for those planning on being a Sura, clarified the general companion option a bit, and... I think that's it.

Comments? Suggestions?

>. If they found a new clan, their Clan Attribute must be
Death, Creation, Destruction, and Resurrection

Hmmm good I can get 4 affinities.

Thinking about it, everybody that matters to me has someone keeping them here. I'd probably start accepting applications from you guys.

>If they found a new clan, their Clan Attribute must be Death, Creation, Destruction, and Resurrection.
I assume that's meant to be "or Resurrection"?

FFFFF- Fixing.

NO don't do this to me Nep, I was going to become almighty!

Also Garuda are a clan of bids.

I like it. I would say more, but I'm awaiting for the Oreagairu vol 12 spoilers and memes.

>He doesn't want to eliminate all the Jews in the multiverse
Pleb

Yes. Yes it is. Fuck my life.

orz

Mayo can be a good lubricant, however.

You've never heard of One Piece?

I rather enjoy listening to Ben Shapiro speak.

Those are not pirates those are wizards. Stupid wizards. On boats.

>only killing the jews
>not annihilating the entire human race in every universe

Leads to yeast infection super easy. I know from experience.

Easy on the edge, son.

Are you a Tyranid?

>only human extinction
>not destroying all humanoids

Eh, you're better off just using olive oil and leaving out the egg.

>get UNLIMITED POWER
>still concerned about those silly humans
Really user, get with the program. Are you hunting down ants too?

>the jews are somehow still worth annihilating over the rest of humanity
What do you know that the rest of us don't?

Nastikas don't possess stages since they were born as adult, correct? Also, does purchasing a size increase boost anything beyond that and presumably strength? Will your speed and scale of special abilities be increased?

Hey, how difficult would it be to summon uniform masses of raw material like iron ingots with the First Magic?

Probably Merchant.

Don't underestimate the power of Oy Vey

>At first, you will not be capable of much. In fact, if it weren't for the fact that what you make is permanent and real as if you made it with mundane methods, you'd be mistaken for an average beginner mage using Gradation Air. You could make real swords or furniture or blocks of common materials but anything larger, more complex or magical is beyond your reach.

>Desire to more intensifies

>Nastikas don't possess stages since they were born as adult, correct? Also, does purchasing a size increase boost anything beyond that and presumably strength? Will your speed and scale of special abilities be increased?

Nastika are created and thus don't have stages, correct. And yes, size increase increases speed as well. Not specials though, those depend on your Transcendental Affinity.

What? Its like you have never had a party.

How powerful can A Hero's Light from generic isekai get?

>Just humanoids.
>not all bipeds

I mean assumedly if you take Limit Break. Infinitely

(Note:Not the creator)

How do tyranid perks work if you are in human form? Or do you need to be in tyranid form

Not him but how the what? What does that have to do with you using mayo as lube!? Why!?

Does anyone happen to know of some good Servants that are 1000cp or less?

If I had a Red Enkidu, where would it be endowed?

Just, if somebody says they want to make a whatever-your-name-is-sandwich, don't take it literally.

Enkidu's hair would become more voluminous and glorious.

Jeez ok, I was in college at the time and me and a few of my friends had a christmas party. After a few drinks and a lot of weed my girlfriend bet me $300 that I couldnt fit an entire keilbasa in my vagina.

Needless to say I won that bet.