With dinosaurs from Magic's history, such as Imperiosaur and Deathmist Raptor now errata'd to actually be dinosaur-type...

With dinosaurs from Magic's history, such as Imperiosaur and Deathmist Raptor now errata'd to actually be dinosaur-type, is there a chance we will now see girls from Magic's history be errata'd to actually be girl-type?

Other urls found in this thread:

deckstats.net/decks/76651/810439-trilobite-tribal-the-one-trilo/pt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what does the girl keyword do

-2 power

geg

You make this thread every other week.

Will they ever make an OP card with the creature type "faggot"?

There aren't enough girls to make a tribe yet user. Wizards need to print more female playing cards. There are plenty of men tribe cards, like Rakdos, Griselbrand, Kothophed and Westvale Abbey. There are four different Nicol Bolas's, and off the top of my head I can't think of a single female Planeswalker card. There are more trilobite cards that women tribe cards right now and that's a fact.

I think the only solution is to make the entire Dominaria set female. Or gay black men. Just one set on a now insignificant Plane.

No it's a supertype.

Trilobite tribal hype
deckstats.net/decks/76651/810439-trilobite-tribal-the-one-trilo/pt

Because I'm sick of everyone claiming that girls are human beings

Go to sleep Ahmed.

this is what wotc creative actually believes

So write self-insert bondage fanfiction about it. This is both petulant and lazy.

I prefer using girls as hamburger meat after I've slaughtered them

While you're at it, errata Sakura Tribe Elder as an Elder Snake Shaman. Or Chandra, Fire of Kaladesh as a Human Girl Shaman Child.

Girl Shaman is fine. But Chandra is NOT a human. Girls and humans are 2 different species.

I think he's actually on a daily basis at this point.
And I swear I saw it twice in one day some time last week.

The reason why I keep posting this is because people keep parroting the "girls are humans" meme

>I can't think of a single female Planeswalker card
Lilly. Nissa. Chandra. Samut. The werewolf. Tammy.

autism

What's your point? I had to think for only a little bit of time for the last 3 and the first 3 came to me within a handful of seconds. Probably because WotC blinded us with the gate watch spot light.

You're fucking retarded

Are you going to just sling insults or are you going to tell me why I'm stupid?

Samut is some kind of monkey, Nissa is an Elf and Tammy is a soratami. None are girls

You can't hold time in your hands retard.

Sometimes I think this place really is hell, it's the only explanation for why I see this shit posted constantly.

Worst bait I've ever seen. 0/10

they are fucking females. Either you're trolling or a fucking moron.

This person is purposefully trying to appear as an individual that believes that girls are a distinct species separate from humanity and do not count as 'female' but instead as 'girls,' whatever 'girls' might mean to him. The purpose of this is to try and attract responses that insult him. He is acting in this manner to attract responses that insult him, likely because it amuses him.

Why is the word "girl" so much funnier when used this way than "woman"?

Liliana doesn't actually have a Planeswalker card. The Chain Veil is the subject, Liliana is just it's vehicle. That's a bit of Magic trivia that not many people know.

The rest don't count because they are non-human (Elf, Lycanthrope, Moonman, Speedster, Irish)

Girls are obviously not human. Stop trying to claim otherwise.

Bump, so you won't make this thead again in the morning

Terra Stomper's still just a Beast on Gatherer.

What card had the "girl" subtype before?
I literally can not find any card that says summon girl or any variation of, even among un-sets.

>What card had the "girl" subtype before?

Good point. The actual card Little Girl has the type "Human Child", not Girl.

Kind of ruins OP's hilarious joke.

I find that card offensive, desu. Girls are NOT humans.

that is an interesting point. but have you considered the possibility of autism?

So Tarmogoyf gets bigger when he sees a dead faggot? He must really hate the gays.

Tarmogoyf does not care about supertypes. Only card types. (The card types are Creature, Land, Enchantment, Artifact, Sorcery, Instant, Planeswalker, and Tribal)