I was shilled pretty hard and bought 1k worth. I saw a post about how pajeets where shilling this with India flags...

I was shilled pretty hard and bought 1k worth. I saw a post about how pajeets where shilling this with India flags. Did I make a mistake buying this?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/vNGsENy
discord.gg/eDbHPVz
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In the short term? Probably.

You fucked up boy, now sell your bags and get some of that good shit

>Did I make a mistake buying this?
Don't be silly. Linkies are the fucking best!

I'm getting sick and tired of this shit, prove to me your not a street shitter! Fuck what am I suppose to do I don't want to turn into a pink wojack

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Sell it all Friday after 6pm easter time.

there, there. Take a deep breath. Relax!

This is the shit I'm talking about, I've seen this bullshit at least 10x today what the fuck. And all these bots spamming discord links as well as "don't miss out 5-10x moon mission" posts... was biz always like this??

>being this new
maybe

Give us flags. Revolution is coming. Flags and 100 Chainlink soon

Post with link from OoT/MM instead, toon link looks like a fagit

>Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere

I disagree. He raised $30M and failed to communicate anything to the public world for 3 months.

Then he writes a blog post recently that rehashed everything he's already said months prior. No new information. Crickets.

While he may be the next Steve Jobs and could surprise us all, I'm not holding my breath. His inability to communicate with regularity is his Achilles Heel.

Not saying that he needs to blog or tweet or post every day...but going 3 months with literally zero communication to the public world is not just bad for token holders, but bad for prospective clients.

So if by "reliable leader" you mean "reliably mute" then I agree. Great leaders have the ability to talk to the public regardless of "muh NDAs". Shitty ones don't.

post your own god damn linkies if you care so much about it, faggot

Aussie fag here, I want those fucking flags as well my friend, but don't worry link is a good investment, this is going to skyrocket any moment now. Also if you had listen to biz earlier and got most of you stack at 15c-20c you wouldn't be freaking out right now, $1 is coming very soon, look at the fucking order books and the wallets, Whales hold link. The FUD is getting so strong now, it must be about time.

You aren't necessary, faggot. He doesn't care about speculators. There's no reason for him to give updates to people who don't add anything to his project.

Maybe I will then, gay boy.

I agree that I'm not necessary.
I know he doesn't care about speculators (hence the coin value).

However the people that purchased his tokens at the ICO sale DID add a lot to his project - to the tune of 30 fucking million dollars. And you don't think he can take 5 minutes to give a scheduled weekly/biweekly update? Seriously?

you need to do some ms paint linky magic first, asshat.

Go buy tron, faggot. Nobody goves a fuck except for moon babies.

yea dump it

not bad

I think you have forgotten that Sergey is actually autistic. Meaning he sees no need for contact with the outside world... when Sergey got his 32M he loaded up on monster energy and pizza rolls. dude didn't even step outside his basement for 2 months, spent all his time programming and forgot to speak english.. now he only understands GO.

but have faith in our creator

Don't you fucking stinky linkies fucking get it? You're not gonna make it with your fucking erc20 shit token. You need to invest in other opportunities. Seriously just market sell all your chainlinks, ASAP. Sergey is already backpacking throughout Southeast Asia as we fucking speak telling people he's retired. It's over. Sergey's salty surprise is gonna be the exit scam announcement. Datadash was right, SWIFT cancelled the partnership because Sergey's a fucking russian scammer. It's a pity too, the project had so much promise but that's because it was never real in the first place. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Rory said he's never actually heard Steve's voice in the Slack. The building their website says they're at is a run down hole in the wall indonesian restaurant. The house of cards is falling and Sergey knows people are starting to smell his exit scam. That's why he's vanished from all social media and forms of communication. He's in hiding backpacking asia filling his money belly until this all blows over.

It's fucking ogre guys just fucking sell those heavy ass bags.

Anyone with real money knows what they need to know about the project and isn't worrying about weekly updates. Just because you aren't getting updated doesn't mean he's not giving updates. You need to recognize how unimportant you are and shut the fuck up. You're entitled to shit.

I have link($300ish) as a long term hold. You probably won't get moon tickets with this any time soon, but if you try and famalrise yourself with the projects aims and goals you will feel pretty comfortable.

Don't pay too much attention to the trolls. You will find that some coins attract a following that just cycles around and around.

Ethernet way for it to be profitable for you to get out and place it in something that will reward you with short term gains, or hold and relax.

Either wait *

I forgot I even bought link. Thank you for reminding me. Just dumped for a tiny profit so I can put it all into BNTY. See you on the moon, fellas.

The fact that he doesn't update every week is a benefit.

This means I can buy low for months at a time and stock up until he makes a big announcement, releases more tokens, and everyone loses their shit as the price jumps to $XXs

I'm not sure why you're listening to some of the retards on this board. They buy small alts for small gains. This is the next rocket.

If this coin is so good why does it need to be shilled?

Fuck it I'm just going to pretend I didn't buy them and come back a few months from now

if you can't differ between shilling and having some stupid fun, then this board may not be for you.

Selling some out to buy the 3 during the dips going on tonight. I’d sell out too guys and buy back in when they inevitably pump again after the holidays

>but have faith in our creator

I respect the guy, but for the love of god hire more devs (he's allegedly hired a few, so that's good) a comms manager and a sales guy. These are startup co. steps 101.

>I'm just going to pretend I didn't buy them and come back a few months from now
WOW smart move. They are litteraly just pennies right now, you can only make gains from it. Worst case scenario you come back and it drops from .50 to .40. Best case, it jumps to at LEAST $1 but most likely $100+ easy.

every post that shills chain link is the same post I've seen day after day how would I even be able to tell the difference.

I think you overestimate the technical proficiency, or just work, needed for the project. That's not the most important thing here (not speaking of the theoretical background needed to come up for a prototype). In a network, the connections are way more important.

dont waste time shilling discord.gg/vNGsENy join free crypto pump group! 26k+ members

It doesnt need to be shilled. It's just people who bought without any real idea warring against the trolls who love meming the coin.

Don't stress over it mate, read about it on places that are not Veeky Forums, and if you are still concerned then sell your coins and pick a coin that you feel more comfortable with.

Just sell me your bags then, puny linklet. I'll take good care of them for you.

this is a scam

thanks, captain

You're gonna need to learn fast fellow linkie

Because it's funny playing havoc with people who don't really understand what they're buying

good times

Not understanding what you're saying. Did you mean underestimate?

Wow have fun with your erc20 token
Link is barely x3 from ico in usd, almost same on eth price.

no? You say he should hire more programmers and stuff. I say: maybe he doesn't need more programmers, because the programming job isn't actually that large of a problem. Getting LINK accepted by certain keyplayers is much more important.

That's why I said he should hire a communications guy and a sales guy. $150K plus options can get you a top-notch sales guy that already has the connections you would need.

Okay, but then again, there might be a reason he hasn't started to shill this yet. But we had that already, no?

I'm sure there are things going on behind the scenes. But not enough for me to throw down some bucks again. I sold at 900 when it looked like a head and shoulders was forming and told myself I would buy back in when the team started showing more traction.

Fastforward to today. Still not enough traction. If I hear that the Swift partnership is a go then I'll jump back in. Given the CL's team's secretive nature I can't invest in something where I can't perform due diligence.

>Not saying that he needs to blog or tweet or post every day...but going 3 months with literally zero communication to the public world is not just bad for token holders, but bad for prospective clients.

nigga, we peanuts holders are not his clients, he dont care about market holders. he already mentioned he regularly communicating enterprises , thats where money is. thats what we want.

By the time you hear of it, it will be too late dumbass.
I will be laughing at you from pluto

>By the time you hear of it

Yeah I guess 4 years wasn't enough time to land a client...better give Sergey another 4 years.

Since I dumped my bags I've already gone up 10x from other coins. LINK went down 9x after I dumped it. I can buy 90x the amount of LINK that I held before...and I'm still passing.

larper. if u that smart to time market do every thing 10x. u wouldn't here to fud all along.

yeah nah will still be laughing from pluto

Just hold, you impatient fuck.

I come here for the laughs and hopefully to prevent newfags from making bad investment decisions.

The very best traders only get 7 out of 10 trades right. I sold LINK once I was up, and then invested in low cap coins during this last massive bull run and happened to do well. I've made a lot of mistakes but every now and then you get it right.

I am adding more link to my stack upword up to 300k link in small chunks with out effecting price. my todays 20k quota done. will do this for next 10 days if stays below 50 cent.

pasta and counter-pasta

internet wars was never so violent before

You brappcoiners do realize that you could easily 3x link by getting it listed on bittrex, no?

Is Link the biggest fucking meme? Or am I going to fly to the moon? I seriously don't understand this, but I'm all in.

You merely adopted the FUD. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see an informative post until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING.

this

never been more proud being a linkie

okay, okay, buddy. Easy. There you go.

>dude didn't even step outside his basement for 2 months, spent all his time programming and forgot to speak english.. now he only understands GO
Just kek'd so hard, going to start memeing this as the reason for zero communication

this.
I bought in ICO so I'm sitting comfy but seriously lack of comms is ridiculous.

Most of you are NEETs and have no idea how businesses work, if we are to believe in what chainlink is trying to achieve and not just some shitcoin then they need to start operating like a fucking business.

That means PR, updates, road map etc... Yeah some stuff is off limits if in an NDA but plenty can be said.

Something that would go a long way is just telling how many dev's they've hired, they're sitting on a stack of like 70m now thats some serious funding.

Let's assume that they really believe that they're "different" and that the lack of communication is being done for ethical reasons. In this market, at this time, that is suicide. And if they're too stupid to see it, what else are they too stupid to see?

Why didnt you buy 2000 OP? its what the copy pasta said!!!

LINK Sergeant here

It's intentionally bad. They're spreading FUD so they can accumulate.

>out of the top 100 again

The little pajeetcoin that couldn't

I like the founders who focus on their products and dont communicate if there is no need to.

Weak hands will be weak hands, true believers in the vision will stay. Your choice.

Meanwhile, people who bought ZRX are passing LINK in returns and market cap

stop following pajeets. If you wanna make money use the PND signals

discord.gg/eDbHPVz