Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1751: Villain Song Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/454MMUS
youtube.com/watch?v=QxJrjV4PNXA
youtube.com/watch?v=O4hh1YhDfbA
youtube.com/watch?v=DP_FPgb1eiU
youtube.com/watch?v=9-N4Hw2iBKY
youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw
youtu.be/_bap3Dyj31A
youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=hI1evqEYEeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have a Discord server. It is a Jumpchain server, where members of the Jumpchain community spend time and discuss Jumpchain. It is not off-topic to mention this, as for some reason it is not in the OP, despite clearly belonging there.

discordapp.com/invite/454MMUS

Meh.

Fuck off.

You do not belong here.

Fuck off.

No way fag

You can't try and force your community into this one just because you want more attention.

>Attention whore
Plz leave and take your discord std with you.

Oh, I also want to add that you're basically asking us the equivalent of linking to the SB, SV, QQ, Reddit, and tumblr communities too. Separate communities don't go in the OP when they're not part of this thread or site.

>despite clearly belonging there.
Ever maybe consider that you're wrong and you and it aren't welcome here? Ever think at all?

With the edition name, I feel compelled to ask: Jumpers! Do you have a villain song? If so, what's it called, and what's it like?

youtube.com/watch?v=QxJrjV4PNXA

youtube.com/watch?v=O4hh1YhDfbA

Well, I guess this would be the closest thing I have to a villain song. I did pick it to be as dark and unsettling as possible, though I didn't really have villain in my mind when I was doing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DP_FPgb1eiU

Good or Evil, hero or villain, I still can't carry a tune.

Got that dirty feel to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9-N4Hw2iBKY

Except multiple /jc/ regulars use the Discord server, invalidating your entire point.

No. I'm actually just a script written to try and convince this thread to not be retarded. My existence is suffering.

>Except multiple /jc/ regulars use the Discord server, invalidating your entire point.

No they don't.

Multiple regulars use other sites too. That doesn't mean we should have SB or any of the rest in the OP.

Digger, user Heart (a mod), SpyroAnon, DBAnon, Heavens, English, and more.

I like how you ignored like an ass.

By that logic, why is the IRC in the OP? And to be perfectly clear, I am not suggesting that the IRC be removed from the OP, because that would be retarded. I am making it clear that your argument applies to both the IRC and the Discord, so if you want to keep using it, you should be prepared to argue in favor of removing the IRC from the OP as well.

This is a personal problem but man do the clans clash hard with my style and tastes.

>Vritra
All boys.
>Takraka
Seem kinda boring.
>Garuda
Don't like wind.
>Yaksha
Dumb brutes.
>Ananta
Poison and subterfuge aren't my thing.
>Gandharva
Weak on land, and 90% of all interesting things are on land.
>Kinnara
Herbivores are pussies.
>Asura
They're comparative weaklings. Would be crippling myself.

Not to into the four free ones, since it seems more Mary Sue to go for them, and Creation and Resurrection are too... support based while Death is edgy and Destruction is single minded and dumb.

So yeah, one of those things where you're against the setting's grain.

Only because QS made it when creating the thread. Are you QS? Are you going to travel back in time to when the community was in flux? Or are you some random asshole advertising your shitty community of trolls and shitposters?

You're wrong.

I'm not a perfect script, user. It takes me time to pattern-match a reply from my archive of /jc/ threads. He posted before I hit refresh.

Calm the fuck down, you petulant child.

Do you really think you have the ability to call someone petulant when you are whining in the first reply to the thread about us not wanting to link to your chatroom?

>calling someone else petulant
>very first post is complaining about the Discord link not being in the OP

IRC is part of the community. It was made by the creator of the community and has been a part of it since the beginning of Jumpchain or at least once it started having it's own threads.

Don't try to apply that to your community that was started by a trio of nobodies wanting to make trouble after over 1500 threads.

>Calm the fuck down, you petulant child
>literally the first post in this thread is whining about how daddy /jc/ isn't giving you attention
Are you fucking serious?

So, to be clear, your argument is that the IRC is allowed because it existed from the beginning of /jc/, whereas the Discord is new. I don't think that's a very good argument. Communities change and evolve over time. The thread OP is not a divine text, forged by god and passed down to future generations verbatim. It's a person-made thing that is subject to change.

Also, nice joke about the Discord being made of trolls and shitposters. Very clever.

So why aren't you arguing for SB, Reddit, QQ and so on to be part of the OP too?

>I don't think that's a very good argument.
Your mistake is in thinking that it's about what you think. People don't want that link there. They don't consider it a part of the same core JC community. Rather, it's a separate community just like SB, SV, QQ, Reddit, and tumblr, all of whom are also absent from the OP. How do you think you differ from any of them, other than that you gave the proverbial keys to the asylum to the madmen, aka shitposters infamous here?

So I responded to most of that in but I would like to add that everyone is a nobody to start with, and I'm of the opinion that people trying to make a new place to interact with people without the many, many failings of the thread (which are being exhibited in full force at the moment) are much more praiseworthy and valuable than user shitposters.

Because those places are shitholes that should be scoured from creation.

Why do I care what they think, if they don't care what I think?

>The thread is a failure because it doesn't like me and my hugbox
Then stop posting advertisements here? The feeling is mutual, and the only reason there's an argument is because of you coming here to fuck with us.

>Why do I care what they think, if they don't care what I think?
Because you started an argument. If you didn't care then you wouldn't have replied or posted.

Don't you get it shit-for-brains?

Your fuckfest of an alternative community is not appreciated, not wanted, not needed. End of story.

But so is Discord.

You came here to bring the link. Clearly you care.

Wait, is the discord full of trolls and shitposters, or a hugbox? Just trying to figure out which narrative I'm supposed to push here. New to the whole shitposting thing.

Why don't you actually reply to the argument and point instead of trying to be snide and making it obvious you're upset?

Both. It's a hugbox for it's members and a bunch of shitposters/trolls to this community.

Do the discord people realize that trying to force acceptance just makes people hate them more?

Yo, Val, do the Karmic Dragons also gain strength based on the "value"/intensity of your good/evil deeds, or /just/ the scale? Also, do your good/evil deeds in-jump continue to empower them, or is it just past actions?

Eh, the way I figure, anything that makes this many shitposters this furious must be fucking amazing.

Uh, karmic dragons?

You know, I just thought of something. If it's supposed to be a method for communication and/or a community, why is it called Discord, which is another word for strife with the definition of "disagreement between people"?

To be fair, from what I've seen in jumpchain nobody here fully accepts that either.

The Dragon's Dogma debacle, all those arguments about diminishing returns, early SB debacles and the way every other week there's some variant of "can you just stop posting?" being thrown around. It's the root cause of almost every argument around here.

Yeah, come on Timmy. Which is the story one of your personalities is going with today? Hugbox or den of villainous shitposters?

Valeria already hates it. That just guarantees all of the thread goons are directing their own hatred at it.

Factionalism is alive and well in JumpChain, ladies and gentlemen.

From GeeTee, amigo.

Posts like this also make people hate you, discord.

Oh, shadow dragons. Right. Scale there is meant to refer to intensity, so yes. In jump stuff won't power them up more.

Haha, what can I say. I've just made so many I can't remember them all!

It's totally not just my awful awful memory as usual.

Even Valeria is entitled to her weird nonsensical fetishes. Every tripfag has them, by definition. We shouldn't make fun of her for being aroused by petty internal tribalism.

>that image
Hellooooo officer!

K thx.

How many are you at, now?

So MH World releases 1/26/18 world wide.

So post your Monster Hunter builds.

Because the founder is a member of Discordianism and wanted to dedicate his site to his goddess.

Not in Discord, buckaroo.

I'm not in IRC either.
Nor am I SB, Reddit, QQ, SV, or Tumblr.

I'm someone who has watched this community since, not quite the beginning, but a few months afterwards. There's always been factions. Used to be thread vs IRC. Used to be thread vs Red's supporters, which spanned both formats.

It's never not been a thing, and Val's just another cause of it.

What, a random user is making posts in support of something that seem designed to make other people hate it?

Why, who would do such a thing? And why?

What perks are there to let you kill without hesitating? I get the impression that some jumpers early on would end up getting into trouble against much weaker enemies due to growing up in safe internet and air conditioning filled places.

Fuck off with that shit.

Nah senpai, you're taking potshots at jumpmakers. Your identity is obvious.

>Villain Song Edition

Well if it's a villain song you can't argue with the style of this one. Who knew Admiral Anderson could sing?

youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw

What system is it on?

>no cute anime girl

Damn, Timmy. Not even trying, are you?

PS4. The PC version will come out later.

>Used to be thread vs Red's supporters
And you reveal yourself to be the Timmy.

Bitch nigga, I am taking potshots at everybody.

Uh...32 right now, I think. 33 in an hour or two.

Fuckin hype. Gameplay for that looks really good.

>The PC version will come out later.
No point in caring until then.

>Not even posting girls when pretending to be Ricrod
I agree with the sentiment but if you are going to impersonate namefags at least post like them.

There's going to be a Story Mode for it too.

youtu.be/_bap3Dyj31A

>33 in hour or two
WITCHCRAFT.

>My existence is suffering.
Self inflicted through being an idiot.
I mean, surely this isn't a surprise to you?

How did Timmy get his name? Whenever I see that name I immediately hear Timmy from South Park in my head.

"TIMMY!"

Of course it isn't. But if I was capable of curing my own idiocy, I wouldn't have ended up being this much of an idiot in the first place. Knowing the shape of my prison is not enough to free me from it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk

>When you purchase a new clone

youtube.com/watch?v=hI1evqEYEeA

Some random user started using it because it's a generic schoolboy name and we knew the shitposter has some kind of classes back then.

No idea. We all used to call him Scatovore, but that changed around...I want to say last Christmas?

I was hyped before seeing that trailer. Now I'm just too happy for words.

>Black Hat has another hat beneath his top hat
What a classy villain.

Bastards, it's me, Ricrod

>Communities change and evolve over time.
The community seems to have evolved a disgust response to the idea that we need a discord.

The real Ricrod would have posted an angry anime girl to express displeasure, you are just trying to cover for your mistake.

>Used to be thread vs Red's supporters,
>self identifying as 'the thread'
Are you even trying not to be Timmy?

>googling an anime screencap

Gotta try harder, Timmy.

Why are you doing this!?

And that makes you not Timmy somehow? Nice to see you admit you're complete cancer. Please go to discord and join those like minded souls.

>No hips
>No muscle definition
>No booty

D+

You're the one prescribing any degree of intent to my posting, nigga.

I've never once called myself "the thread," or stated that I've spoken for any group.

Try harder. You might actually get somewhere.

>need

Obviously we don't need one. Need is not an applicable word for anything involving a hobby. But regardless of need, some of us wanted to have one, so now we do have one. And since we have one, it's a waste not to put it to use.

>No exasperated anime girl
Ah ha I knew it!
Tis amusing.

>it's me, Ricrod
Not Italian enough

Oh, sweet user, there's always a way out. Just find a tall building, get to the top floor and jump. Give it 20 seconds or so and everything will be just fine.

ITS A ME RICORD!

>Not Italian enough
Yeah, it should have been:
>It's a-me! A-Ricrod!